Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dylan-chappelle.gif

hot-fire-on-fire.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bullsh*t

It gave a global platform on one of the hottest shows in modern comedy...

Height of advanced home entertainment, dvds and quickly expanding social media.

He could have parlayed THAT into a huge opportunity

Much like Ashy Larry, Charlie RIP, etc

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sidebar...

If this man REALLY trying to spin this as he NEVER really said that as his explanation as how a SKIT ruined him?

Puff never said finest breast milks either.

He mad at Wyclef too?

This is dumb and delusional.

Dylan was ruining relationships BEFORE that skit. His antics in the show made him him near untouchable. He not taking ANY personal responsibility?

Puff and MTV and Harve and your lawyer and manager are in charge of making sure you paid. Go Holla at them.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Sidebar...

If this man REALLY trying to spin this as he NEVER really said that as his explanation as how a SKIT ruined him?

He mad at Wyclef too.

Dylan was ruining relationships BEFORE that skit. His antics in the show made him him near untouchable. He not taking ANY personal responsibility?

Puff and MTV and Harve and your lawyer and manager are in charge of making sure you paid. Go Holla at them.
I can't imagine a radio station DJ saying, "Nah. Because of that skit, we can't play your music." :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't imagine a radio station DJ saying, "Nah. Because of that skit, we can't play your music." :hmm:

In fact it was probably the REVERSE...

Do a drop saying our station is the best please Dylan!

The 5 greatest stations hot 97 hot 97 hot 97 Dylan hot 97!!!

That boy tripping...

He should have dropped a mixtape, done skits on albums, walk thru, host parties, advertising...

Imagine a talent show on MTV or bet where Dylan was the judge or coach???

No one wants to take ANY personal responsibility

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahh Dylan just admit the people around you suck and you have NO creativity,

DAVE THREW YOU A FUCKIN BONE BRUH, EXTENDED YOUR THREE MINUTE OF FAME..

psssssst HEY HERES A FREE TIP..

ITS NOT TO LATE TO RUN WITH IT...HELLLLLO,

DYLANS HOT FIRE POD CAST..... da fuck is he waiting for....???

he the type of dude that will wait a lifetime for somebody to put him on,

when all the tools are RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!!!

if he were to start a pod cast.. with the right touches I promise you

he would hit over 100k subscribers in one month...

All he would have to do is network..... if he had an ounce of creativity he would do that immediately,

and try to get puff as his first guest... and that would be easy to do, by calling him out on social media

bypassing all his people... aiight I gave him enough, anymore Id have to charge him!!

Personally I think dylan is just tryin to extend them 15 min, he waits TILL NOW to SAY SOMETHING...

he is just an attention whore that doesnt know how to use social media properly....!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His dickhead attitude on the show is the reason Dave made fun of him.

damn Wyclef is a fuckin GENIUS because DYLAN sounded fuckin HORRIBLE then

WYCLEF came through and all of a sudden the lil muthafucka was listenable...

WYCLEF IS REALLY THAT DUDE!!!!

wyclef had dylan spittin hot fire for a minute.... before that... that crap dylan was doin,

I could do that shit on stage right now....and sound better..not by much.. lol just better

than that fuckin noise before Wyclef...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is how you know mfkrs never had real managers, publicists, insider friends........

Once that skit caught on, the skillet was HOT!!.
That was the time to show up and really drop some fire ass shit!!

"Aye, Dave got me smoking right now, let me feature its gonna take off!"

That was the time...... you let the window close fam.......it happens

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what can't deny a funny skit? SKILLZ!!!!! Who is REALLY going to radio stations for airplay today?! All 4 that AREN'T iHeartRadio stations that aren't programmed by a computer?!?!?! Go on a writing blitz! Put your music online. Give your music out, get some buzz. That skit is almost 20years old. If you were skilled enough you could have outlived or outperformed that skit. People support artist over rape, murder even pedophilia a 20 year old skit should not be holding you back!

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No nigga, you killed your career! Not showing up when he should’ve been there is why Dave had to play his dumbass in the first place. It was literally only done with Dave as Dylan cause he thought he was too good to show up for shit. If you remember watching the actual show Babs was like”Dylan where are you?” and the other ones was hinting at the skit that would eventually become.

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Bullsh*t

It gave a global platform on one of the hottest shows in modern comedy...

Height of advanced home entertainment, dvds and quickly expanding social media.

He could have parlayed THAT into a huge opportunity

Much like Ashy Larry, Charlie RIP, etc

Sidebar...

He mad at Wyclef too.

I would think being made to walk to Brooklyn for cheesecake would have done more damage than that skit.

Plus, although I haven't seen it in years, I vividly remember Dylan being a straight up dumb ass throughout the show.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I would think being made to walk to Brooklyn for cheesecake would have done more damage than that skit.

Plus, although I haven't seen it in years, I vividly remember Dylan being a straight up dumb ass throughout the show.

But it DIDN'T

you and thousands STILL remember it in 2024 right?

Why not parlay that?

It was a viral moment BEFORE the term existed. PUFF LOOKED WORSE THAN THEY DID.

It became a sign of just how hard it is to make it. Industry bullsh*t. And perseverance and just how much you want it.

None of those kids tried to ENDORSE or sell cheesecake?

They could and should have embraced it.

Imagine reenacting it? Doing it annually for charity? A mixtape series? Sneakers?

I hate this revisionist blame game.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Making da Band was hot.... luke warmish for a TV season and a summer. Diddy had NO plans for that group outside of making Real World 'Bad Boy' edition.

If not for that joke, Dylan and the entire band would have be forgotten and relegated to bar trivia night questions by now.

Chapelle brought his ass 20+ years of instant recognition.