Cut or Uncut?

LurkDiggler

Potential Star
Registered
apparantly not but i am very mothering to my dogs i treat them like my children i guess

i can't take the pill and i wouldn't have an abortion neither. if some shit happens i will do what i have to do but i am definitely trying to avoid it. i don't understand why so many people think everyone has to have kids. haha pay me to do that shit and pay me really well and maybe i will consider it. j/k.

Bigirl, there are people out there that will pay you handsomely for it (i.e., pay you for surrogacy) -- the reverse "She Hate Me." :)

The problem is still the Legal issues; because of the surrogates reneging on the contract. It tends to bring out the Motherly instinct.

I am sure it is not something you worry about; seeing that it is not your desire.

Peace

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Bigirl, there are people out there that will pay you handsomely for it (i.e., pay you for surrogacy) -- the reverse "She Hate Me." :)

The problem is still the Legal issues; because of the surrogates reneging on the contract. It tends to bring out the Motherly instinct.

I am sure it is not something you worry about; seeing that it is not your desire.

Peace

I wasn't referring to that at all you know. I was being facetious but still I was referring to put me in a nice house with my own studio and a pool and a nice kitchen and i don't gotta worry about shit then sure I will pop one or 2 out and cook you all kinds of gourmet meals and the kids will have nuff fun and I will get mad artwork done. Otherwise forget it. :lol:

D

DigitalAngel2007

I was the middle of 3 boyz, the only 1 un-cut, got mo snatch then both combined. Got 1 grown son (18yrs old), not cut, skooled him, he str8.

The way you worded this I thought you were talking about a threesome:confused:
6ldlseu.jpg

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just a thought

For some reason I think bigirl looks like a man and is lying that she is from the Caribbean.I think that's her disguise.

She is bi,that's for sure

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I think it was the look. I couldn't get over it... I guess its not that big of a deal in the end. But I def. prefer cut.

That's interesting Cle-J. I had one uncut bf and the oral wasn't a problem. Did it just bother you because of the look? It doesn't matter to me, but I kind of like the au naturale turtleneck look.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Have only encountered one chick who was bothered about an uncut dick.
She wasn't down for giving head cuz of that.

Downside for me is that if a chick's mouth/hand isn't wet enough and
she is aggressive it can be uncomfortable on the foreskin.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I prefer cut...And yes it just looks better to me. But I have never had sex w/ a guy not circumsized so I really dont know if there was a difference in the feeling.....Also both of my boys are cut as well. I had it done right after they were born.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: @ppl turning my post into their sick perverted thoughts.

I need to exit this side of the board the closet fags are jumping out of the closet.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Uncut :yes: cut :yes: Like Bigirl said back home most men are uncut. And one doesn't have to be cut to be clean. I don't mind uncut though. If it feels good then well yall know how it goes :yes:

Any boy child of mine will remain as he is born. Simple.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I wonder if my way had been different had I had my forskin, because thats all you hear, foreskin is more sensitive, BULLSHIT, I already was a very desesitive bastard while my forskin was still on, and it's been off 22 of my 23 years.

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Well if he is uncut, that's just one less job I have to do.

:lol:

I personally could care less. As long as it can get hard and do its job, I'm good. As far as my sons, I guess how their father feels about it may play a role in what happens to them.

buck_ya_bitch

Star
Registered
I'm uncut
born in Jamaica

never had a problem with a female not wanting to give me head because of it.
my sister just had a baby boy
her and her husband born in Jamaica
and they decided to circumsize him.....

The only people that circumsize baby boys are americans and the jews..
they don't do it in europe or asia or africa..

when I have my son
this is going to be a big issue
you can make a pretty good argument to circumsize or not circumsize

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/9kxdPUFFv5E[/flash]

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm, well I think this argument is a non-argument. With the majority of the world being uncircumsized, I think if it was a problem that trend would have fallen off. But in fact more people are leaving their children uncircumcized because we're not in the Dark Ages and soap is readily available. Not even to mention the fact that getting your kids circumcized is like saying "YOU FUCKED UP ON THIS ONE GOD"

Last edited:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
All I can tell you, if your child grows up and wants to get cut.

IT IS HELLA HELLA HELLA PAINFUL.