Cut or Uncut?

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
**MATURE DISCUSSION PLEASE**

To the ladies: Do you have a preference? What differences have you noticed between the two? Would you circumcise your son?

To the guys: How do you feel about circumcision? If you're not circumcised did you ever consider getting it done as an adult? Would you circumcise your son?

I like both and if I had a son, I don't think I would get him circumcised. I only discriminate based on size :cool: but it seems like some women prefer no foreskin

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I like both. I would never circumcise my son as I find it to be a sick cruel and barbaric practice. Most guys home are uncut so I have seen plenty and have not seen evidence to support whatever so called hygiene issue they speak about.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I like both. I would never circumcise my son as I find it to be a sick cruel and barbaric practice. Most guys home are uncut so I have seen plenty and have not seen evidence to support whatever so called hygiene issue they speak about.

Oh really?!?!?! Where is home again??

TBone

Star
Registered
Well I'm circumsized. Most guys where I'm from where done at birth. I've heard women refer to it as either having a turtle neck, uncircumsized, or a mushroom, circumsized. I've been told by women that in their opinion , a circumsized penis looked better, but felt the same ( at least with a condom on) as an uncircumsized penis.But if I ever have male children, they wil be circumsized. I think its healthier, and better for their self esteem.

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
Never had a choice in the matter, my parents eliminated it as soon as I came out the womb. I feel that not having foreskin is more sanitary for reasons already stated (smegma), but I also think that proper hygiene would eliminate any of that. I'm not too concerned about my sons having foreskin, but of course the mother would have her say in that matter also.

I think religion plays too big a part in the process.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
But if I ever have male children, they wil be circumsized. I think its healthier, and better for their self esteem.
How does being circumcised help their self esteem? Unless you mean that he will blend in more with the other boys. There's a little movement going on and by the time I have kids most boys might be uncircumcised so those who are will stand out

I feel that not having foreskin is more sanitary for reasons already stated (smegma), but I also think that proper hygiene would eliminate any of that. I'm not too concerned about my sons having foreskin, but of course the mother would have her say in that matter also.

If you and the child's mother decided to not circumcise, would you be willing to teach your son how to clean properly? What do you think you will say if he asks why you are circumcised and he's not? (just curious)

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
If you and the child's mother decided to not circumcise, would you be willing to teach your son how to clean properly? What do you think you will say if he asks why you are circumcised and he's not? (just curious)

Yeah, I would be willing to help him out. A father should teach his son about things like that because it's one of those good habits he'll have to have.

I plan on being open with my children, so I would tell him the truth, though I would have to use metaphorical language he could understand depending on his age. I would probably use a banana and a peeled banana to try to explain.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I would be willing to help him out. A father should teach his son about things like that because it's one of those good habits he'll have to have.

I plan on being open with my children, so I would tell him the truth, though I would have to use metaphorical language he could understand depending on his age. I would probably use a banana and a peeled banana to try to explain.

That's cool. You will be a great dad!

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
To Each His Or Her Own
Im Glad My Parents Did Me That Favor
And I Have Done The Same For My Son

If You Ask Me "do You Remember Having It Done .......nope"
So I Cant Tell You How Painful It Was
If You Ask My Son The Same He Will Tell You The Same.

I Know We Have A Lot Of So-called Naturalist Women Here But
There Are A Great Deal Of Women That Wont Fuck With A Man That Hasnt
Been Circumcised My Wife Being One Of Them.
It Would Take Her To Go Into The Long Ass Trip About That.

That May Lend An Answer Toward The Self Esteem Issue
That Can And Has Come Up On This Subject.

Anyway Like I Said To Each His Own
But Im Glad Im Cut

RichwooD

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm uncut and "cutting" is not a big deal where I come from. I wouldn't have my son cut if I ever had any. They would have to make that call themselves when they got older. Thats if I ever have sons or children for that matter...

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This may help:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/circumcision/PR00040

The benefits
Circumcision may have health benefits, including:

Easier hygiene.
Prevention of penile problems.
Decreased risk of penile cancer.
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted diseases.

The drawbacks
Circumcision also has drawbacks, including:

Surgical risks.
Pain.
Permanence.
Expense.

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
I don't mind either. But i do have to say that when see an uncut "rear it's head" for the first time so red and shiny...:yes:

Also my grandmother was a foster parent for many years and i remember her telling me once, that if from a child, the parents pulled back the skin when they washed the child, it would eventually look like it was "cut". I don't know how true this is, but the thought has stayed with me.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
This may help:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/circumcision/PR00040

The benefits
Circumcision may have health benefits, including:

Easier hygiene.
Prevention of penile problems.
Decreased risk of penile cancer.
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted diseases.

The drawbacks
Circumcision also has drawbacks, including:

Surgical risks.
Pain.
Permanence.
Expense.

This was also on that site: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) says the benefits aren't strong enough to recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns. The AAP leaves the decision up to parents — and supports use of pain relief for infants who have the procedure.

Another link: http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/men/reproductive/042.html

RichwooD said:
Thats if I ever have sons or children for that matter...
Side question: why don't you want children? This disturbs me for some reason

bigirl

BGOL Investor

I don't particularly want them. Gotta be pregnant for 9 months and get all my shit all stretched out. The word epesiotomy alone is enough for me. Nothing about labor sounds remotely fun to me. Then you are stuck and trapped for the next 20 years. All of that sounds far more disturbing to me than not really wanting a kid.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I don't particularly want them. Gotta be pregnant for 9 months and get all my shit all stretched out. The word epesiotomy alone is enough for me. Nothing about labor sounds remotely fun to me. Then you are stuck and trapped for the next 20 years. All of that sounds far more disturbing to me than not really wanting a kid.

Awwww :( That makes it sound so gory, but your pussy will shrink after delivery and not everybody has to have an episiotomy. It's an emergent procedure. Labor is not fun, but what comes after that usually is. How can you say you are "stuck for the next 20 years"? That's your blood LOL! I love children and I love other people's children too. Even the bad ones. I want to have my own and adopt. But most men don't want to adopt. I hear a lot of women say they don't want children though, but it's rare for a man to say that

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was also on that site: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) says the benefits aren't strong enough to recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns. The AAP leaves the decision up to parents — and supports use of pain relief for infants who have the procedure.

Another link: http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/men/reproductive/042.html

For me its a no brainer. Looking at the list of drawbacks is like looking at a list of drawbacks for getting innoculated against a major disease. There are very few conveniance, social and financial reasons for me to get something done that will may or may not prevent a disease in the worst possible place. As a man that has been circumcised I'm grateful because I have absolutely no memory of the procedure, it didn't cost my parents any additional money, and me and my women have always been pleased with my sexual perforance. To me that equals a zero cost for prevention whether I needed it or not. Now I would not recommend it for child or adult. They will definately have to go through some shit. But for infants. Absolutely!

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Awwww :( That makes it sound so gory, but your pussy will shrink after delivery and not everybody has to have an episiotomy. It's an emergent procedure. Labor is not fun, but what comes after that usually is. How can you say you are "stuck for the next 20 years"? That's your blood LOL! I love children and I love other people's children too. Even the bad ones. I want to have my own and adopt. But most men don't want to adopt. I hear a lot of women say they don't want children though, but it's rare for a man to say that
I mean STUCK! Can't do nothing can't go nowhere then gotta get up at 6 am for it to go to school and your life revolves around their damn school schedule til they are done. :smh: I am a free spirit. That shit is just not for me. As soon as I have the right amount of $ I need I will throw some shit in a sack and be on the next plane home. When I tired of home I will go wherever I feel like whenever I feel like it. If I get invited sailing on a boat I just go. I am not willing to give that up I know I will be miserable.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean STUCK! Can't do nothing can't go nowhere then gotta get up at 6 am for it to go to school and your life revolves around their damn school schedule til they are done. :smh: I am a free spirit. That shit is just not for me. As soon as I have the right amount of $ I need I will throw some shit in a sack and be on the next plane home. When I tired of home I will go wherever I feel like whenever I feel like it. If I get invited sailing on a boat I just go. I am not willing to give that up I know I will be miserable.

Damn! I love you baby! Where can I find another one like you! I wish I had a dollar for every woman that I know that whined and whined about wanting a baby and when they got it they whine and whine about how they have to give up their lives and make sacrifices. Not to mention how they bad mouth the baby daddy and get the dookie face when other men stop checkin' for them because they got annoying crumbsnatchers that cramp their social style. I think I'm going to frame your comments! :lol:

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

Damn! I love you baby! Where can I find another one like you! I wish I had a dollar for every woman that I know that whined and whined about wanting a baby and when they got it they whine and whine about how they have to give up their lives and make sacrifices. Not to mention how they bad mouth the baby daddy and get the dookie face when other men stop checkin' for them because they got annoying crumbsnatchers that cramp their social style. I think I'm going to frame your comments! :lol:

You two are depressing me

deezchocnuts4ru

Potential Star
Registered
Yo. I've never had a woman tell me they were dissapointed with my sex game because I'm not circumsized and I've never had "any" negative feelings about it. All dicks work the same, and the health issues are non-sense. If you don't wash you dick and your circumsized its nasty. The same is true for non-circumcision. The primary reason for circumcision began in religious traditions where it "was" a cleanliness issue because running water and anti-bacterial soap was non-existent. I'm sure there are some women that perfer cut over non-cut and vice versa. Just like I love big tits, but will fuck a woman with small tits. Peace.

D

DigitalAngel2007

No offense to anyone. I prefer my man to be cut. I understand alot of this is based on culture and tradition. A good friend of mine will not circumsize her children and I respect her decision.;)

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
why? do you have kids or just want them? not everybody has to have them you know especially with how fucked up the world is now.

Exactly. And I like to think that any "life" decision I make is one that carries very few regrets. All of the young parents I know have more than a few regrets. And if they could go back and change things they absolutely would. That's not to say that they regret having children. But it does say they may wish they had them with other people, under different circumstances. And most also wish they had done something different in their formula for raising children because they're not overly impressed with the end result. For me that's simply not a big enough return for such a huge investment of oneself.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
why? do you have kids or just want them? not everybody has to have them you know especially with how fucked up the world is now.

LOL! I was teasing. I don't have any yet. I want a lot though. I grew up in a big family and it just feels right to me (even though half of my family works my nerves). I am nervous about pedophiles, the police, and bullies at school though. Also no matter how well you raise your children, you never know how they will choose to lead their life.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I prefer cut... I messed with a guy before who was uncut, and I wasn't a big fan of it... and ORAL... not a factor on uncircumcised... but cut... I can goto work!!!

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

:smh::smh::smh: damn. do you have ANY maternal instinct at all?

wow. there's a thing called "selfish living," and most of us are guilty of it-including me.

but damn... you sound hard as hell about NOT having kids. i've NEVER heard a woman come-out like that about kids.

but at least you're honest and upfront about it. just stay on the pill though... cause abortion is NOT a good thing.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I prefer cut... I messed with a guy before who was uncut, and I wasn't a big fan of it... and ORAL... not a factor on uncircumcised... but cut... I can goto work!!!

That's interesting Cle-J. I had one uncut bf and the oral wasn't a problem. Did it just bother you because of the look? It doesn't matter to me, but I kind of like the au naturale turtleneck look.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh: damn. do you have ANY maternal instinct at all?
apparantly not but i am very mothering to my dogs i treat them like my children i guess

max-dawg said:
wow. there's a thing called "selfish living," and most of us are guilty of it-including me.

but damn... you sound hard as hell about NOT having kids. i've NEVER heard a woman come-out like that about kids.

but at least you're honest and upfront about it. just stay on the pill though... cause abortion is NOT a good thing.

i can't take the pill and i wouldn't have an abortion neither. if some shit happens i will do what i have to do but i am definitely trying to avoid it. i don't understand why so many people think everyone has to have kids. haha pay me to do that shit and pay me really well and maybe i will consider it. j/k.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Yo. I've never had a woman tell me they were dissapointed with my sex game because I'm not circumsized and I've never had "any" negative feelings about it. All dicks work the same, and the health issues are non-sense. If you don't wash you dick and your circumsized its nasty. The same is true for non-circumcision. The primary reason for circumcision began in religious traditions where it "was" a cleanliness issue because running water and anti-bacterial soap was non-existent. I'm sure there are some women that perfer cut over non-cut and vice versa. Just like I love big tits, but will fuck a woman with small tits. Peace.

I was the middle of 3 boyz, the only 1 un-cut, got mo snatch then both combined. Got 1 grown son (18yrs old), not cut, skooled him, he str8.

LurkDiggler

Potential Star
Registered

LOL! I was teasing. I don't have any yet. I want a lot though. I grew up in a big family and it just feels right to me (even though half of my family works my nerves). I am nervous about pedophiles, the police, and bullies at school though. Also no matter how well you raise your children, you never know how they will choose to lead their life.

HoneyBerry, I LIKE how your think ... I am thinking of adoption as well (in addition to the good old-fashioned way.)

And thanks for asking this question -- I was going to ask the same thing ... of the women.

Peace