Crawfish Etouffee

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/hgaEDwxDOIo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]

Last edited:

spicykjun

Star
Registered
love this stuff jus cooked sum the other day (even tho im highly allergic)

dont use those mixes tho str8 up from scratch

oh and EEWWWWWWWWWWW at celery in food (i'll eat that shit by itself w ranch or sumthin but it sux in food)
matter of fact that shit that she cooked is nowhere near wut most folx i kno cook it look like
if the gravy isnt brown or red
images

IMG_5074.jpg

crawfish-etouffee-2.jpg

better vids

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i hit the river walk just for a plate of this and an order of alligator bites from Mike Anderson's,

JtheKing

Rising Star
Registered
Any good places to get this in the DMV? When they had it at Popeyes I would eat it atleast once a week and I would get two bowls.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
i bet not catch any of you niccas putting tomatoes in dat etouffee.

that will get you laughed-at where i'm from.:hmm:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Anyone have a good recipe for this?
bio-emeril-lagasse_al.jpg

Recipe Courtesy of Emeril Lagasse
1 stick butter
2 cups chopped onions
1 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
1 pound peeled crawfish tails
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
Pinch of cayenne
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions
In a large saute pan over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the onions, celery, and bell peppers and saute until the vegetables are wilted, about 10 to 12 minutes. Add the crawfish, garlic, and bay leaves and reduce the heat to medium. Cook the crawfish for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Dissolve the flour in the water. Add the crawfish mixture. Season with salt and cayenne. Stir until the mixture thickens, about 4 minutes. Stir in the parsley and green onions and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Serve over steamed rice.

EM1A25_5206_s4x3_lg.jpg

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
6a0128757bb202970c0120a8cbdc28970b-800wi

fucking right!!!:D:D

it's the end of crawfish season and there's a LOT of crawfish remaining for crawfish etouffee, crawfish bisque, etc.

i'm sure you guys love your hometowns and home states, but ain't nothing...nothing like being born and raised in Louisiana.

the women.
the music.
the food.
the culture.
the laid back lifestyle... :D:D:D

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
6a0128757bb202970c0120a8cbdc28970b-800wi

fucking right!!!:D:D

it's the end of crawfish season and there's a LOT of crawfish remaining for crawfish etouffee, crawfish bisque, etc.

i'm sure you guys love your hometowns and home states, but ain't nothing...nothing like being born and raised in Louisiana.

the women.
the music.
the food.
the culture.
the laid back lifestyle... :D:D:D

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

been there once when i was working for mobil oil before they merged with exxon 1981 82 i think i worked on a oil tanker i had to fly from ny to beaumont texas then a small flight to baton rouge la. was there for a short time... then sailed to panama... i do rememember sail through the muddy missippi river man that river is really brown!:puke::puke:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/IcfQGQLQCOA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]:eek:

345473-245364.jpg