Cops shoot and kill black man Alton Sterling at point blank range in Baton Rouge

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_inline_oaamxkcvTc1t0jnq1_540.png

tumblr_inline_oaamz2P2mZ1t0jnq1_540.png

tumblr_inline_oaan0i40No1t0jnq1_540.png

just sad :crying::crying::crying::crymeariver::crymeariver:

Gotta call my dad, reading this shit

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
They processed the B.R. shooter scene and produce evidence and gave a full interview in less than 24 hours..but not a peep about Alton Sterling's death.

That's cause they ain't got an explanation for those multiple video angles and who the cops said differs from what the vids show.. Best thing for them to do is shutting the fuck up because they gonna get that work either way..

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What if the gunman came to protest with an open carry, somebody called 911 like Alton Sterling. He does not want to end up shot, begins firing at responding officers who open fire on him first. It is covered up as another Dallas style attack rather than over response to somebody open carry a weapon. Two dead people in a few weeks would cause riots.

He came to Dallas to protest, but comes to Baton Rogue for a shootout? Has anybody vetted this story? Did he say anything about killing cops?

If cops begin shooting at me for no reason I would shoot back, why just let them shoot you dead?

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You think those dirty cops just can't grab a pistol out of the evidence locker and put his prints on it.

They would've showed it already and the video has and will contradict anything the police say.. That cat is out of the bag,, they(Baton Rouge PD) still have not confirmed if Sterling had a gun.. Meaning they have no gun

EXACTLY @BeatDownRecords!

When these mufuccas feel they're in the right, they release all the evidence immediately.

The fact that they've yet to show you the "gun" they pulled from Sterling's pocket is telling. Either he had a gun or he didn't. Him having a gun would somewhat justify (in THEIR eyes) this murder committed by the cops.

They look for any justification to the murder of black men. This would be one more talking point for them. Trust and believe if he had a gun it'd be plastered on Faux News and cnn EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. they talked about this story

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When these mufuccas feel they're in the right, they release all the evidence immediately.

The fact that they've yet to show you the "gun" they pulled from Sterling's pocket is telling. Either he had a gun or he didn't. Him having a gun would somewhat justify (in THEIR eyes) this murder committed by the cops.

They look for any justification to the murder of black men. This would be one more talking point for them. Trust and believe if he had a gun it'd be plastered on Faux News and cnn EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. they talked about this story

I've seen comments online with people talking about they saw the gun, saw him waving the gun, saw him reach for the gun...we all have the same 30 second clip, yet these people are seeing things that I can't see.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I've seen comments online with people talking about they saw the gun, saw him waving the gun, saw him reach for the gun...we all have the same 30 second clip, yet these people are seeing things that I can't see.
Again, justification for murder.

Like you have people that will say "well Alton was a pedophile and he had a record and numerous arrests and run ins with law enforcement..."

Ok, well did law enforcement know that when they first made contact with him?

Again, we've seen this story before. We know how it'll end. They're writing the narrative BACKWARDS. As they gather facts and find out more things they use those things in hindsight to justify what took place before any of this stuff is known. Perfect way to cover your ass in the event that a tragedy happens.

And in law enforcement, this is a well known and common practice.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Again, justification for murder.

Like you have people that will say "well Alton was a pedophile and he had a record and numerous arrests and run ins with law enforcement..."

Ok, well did law enforcement know that when they first made contact with him?

Again, we've seen this story before. We know how it'll end. They're writing the narrative BACKWARDS. As they gather facts and find out more things they use those things in hindsight to justify what took place before any of this stuff is known. Perfect way to cover your ass in the event that a tragedy happens.

And in law enforcement, this is a well known and common practice.

The call was supposed to have been for someone waving a gun. I didn't understand their suprise at finding one, if he had it. Someone on here said it looked like a vapor stick of some sort. The shop owner said they recovered a gun, though.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I don't think he had a gun. When the story first came out, npr said he didn't have a gun.

spider705

BGOL Investor
The call was supposed to have been for someone waving a gun. I didn't understand their suprise at finding one, if he had it. Someone on here said it looked like a vapor stick of some sort. The shop owner said they recovered a gun, though.

You said something that I've said REPEATEDLY to friends n family.

If the call was for someone waving a gun, why the surprise when *gasp* they find a gun? You went into the situation knowing he had a gun and yet you still handled it like that. To me, that says you went there with intentions of shooting a n*gger...

I don't think he had a gun. When the story first came out, npr said he didn't have a gun.

I'm not debating whether he had a gun or not. My thing is, why haven't we seen the gun? No picture, no nothing..

I find that very strange

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I Can't Breathe Feat. Samuel L. Jackson, Krs One, Sticky Fingaz, Mad Lion, Talib Kweli & Brother J

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any word on that gun? I still have yet to see anything that confirms he had one...

They would have had that shit on display in museum glass if they recovered it that day. It's shady dude. Any word on the investigation? All I see is people trying to either justify or defend his murder.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They would have had that shit on display in museum glass if they recovered it that day. It's shady dude. Any word on the investigation? All I see is people trying to either justify or defend his murder.
There seems to not be a thing online about this. How can things go this quiet? Damn.

crackheadlou

Rising Star
Registered
The legal standard for lethal use of force "often boils down to what the officer believed when the force was used (something that is notoriously difficult to standardize), regardless of how much of a threat ACTUALLY existed." These are not my words but THIS IS THE LEGAL STANDARD why cops are rarely convicted. If you understand what this means and ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS pretend you are the cop in any one of the most recent killings by cops of black men and you will see why you get to go home instead of jail. Additionally only the dumbest of cops and/or their attorneys would ask for a jury trial because no matter how much they may try not to be swayed by emotions they will be instead of applying the legal standard but judges know the standard and are bound to judge accordingly...How to fix it?...change the standard Nuff said.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The legal standard for lethal use of force "often boils down to what the officer believed when the force was used (something that is notoriously difficult to standardize), regardless of how much of a threat ACTUALLY existed." These are not my words but THIS IS THE LEGAL STANDARD why cops are rarely convicted. If you understand what this means and ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS pretend you are the cop in any one of the most recent killings by cops of black men and you will see why you get to go home instead of jail. Additionally only the dumbest of cops and/or their attorneys would ask for a jury trial because no matter how much they may try not to be swayed by emotions they will be instead of applying the legal standard but judges know the standard and are bound to judge accordingly...How to fix it?...change the standard Nuff said.

It's the same standard for citizens I believe. Did the person have a REASONABLE belief that they were in danger of grave injury and/or death. But in the real world, a normal citizen has higher standards of proof. That's what isn't acceptable. The person with training should have the higher standard.

Police dogs have more protection than the citizens they 'protect.'

Also, fellas, lets keep this thread active if we can. The media is silent on this shit, we can't forget. Activity will help to keep this a sticky. Bump it. Comment on the situation. On what his son might be doing. Let's not let this man's name be forgotten so soon.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In reference to the cops reaction to the gun, DL Hughley brought up the point that a large amount of people in Louisiana carry guns, so why were the cops so surprised and scared when they "discovered" Sterling may have had a gun? That's like us going to a ball game and being shocked that a large percentage of people are wearing team apparel.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn man, I wish I could take this kid fishing or something.

For real. It's doesn't help when he no longer has a male figure and the mom saying, "don't hold back any tears, I see my big teddy bear."

That's what men do. Let him experience his emotions. Don't baby him.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
For real. It's doesn't help when he no longer has a male figure and the mom saying, "don't hold back any tears, I see my big teddy bear."

That's what men do. Let him experience his emotions. Don't baby him.

That young man is doing a great job handling things given the circumstances.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Searching for more info, but just found a propaganda update. :smh: They don't want to address the real problem. They'd rather blame protests for stopping their so-called 'pro-active' policing.

http://lawofficer.com/2016/07/drug-arrests-plummet-after-alton-sterling-shooting/

In the week after Alton Sterling was fatally shot by a Baton Rouge police officer— bringing protesters to the streets and placing the department in the national spotlight — drug busts in the city reportedly dropped dramatically.

Crime analyst Jeff Asher, writing for FiveThirtyEight, points to the 77-percent plunge in narcotics offenses as a likely sign that officers in the capital city have stepped back proactive police work since the controversial incident.

Asher, a former New Orleans Police Department crime analyst, said other cities where controversial deaths touched off protests — Ferguson, Chicago, Baltimore — also saw drops in proactive policing, with spiking homicide levels close behind.

It’s unclear if the dip is the result of diverting resources to controlling large protests or from officer reluctance to conduct stops in the volatile atmosphere after the Sterling shooting and the ambush killing of three officers less than two weeks later.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Searching for more info, but just found a propaganda update. :smh: They don't want to address the real problem. They'd rather blame protests for stopping their so-called 'pro-active' policing.

http://lawofficer.com/2016/07/drug-arrests-plummet-after-alton-sterling-shooting/

In the week after Alton Sterling was fatally shot by a Baton Rouge police officer— bringing protesters to the streets and placing the department in the national spotlight — drug busts in the city reportedly dropped dramatically.

Crime analyst Jeff Asher, writing for FiveThirtyEight, points to the 77-percent plunge in narcotics offenses as a likely sign that officers in the capital city have stepped back proactive police work since the controversial incident.

Asher, a former New Orleans Police Department crime analyst, said other cities where controversial deaths touched off protests — Ferguson, Chicago, Baltimore — also saw drops in proactive policing, with spiking homicide levels close behind.

It’s unclear if the dip is the result of diverting resources to controlling large protests or from officer reluctance to conduct stops in the volatile atmosphere after the Sterling shooting and the ambush killing of three officers less than two weeks later.

What is considered a bust? They set up and killed Zack Hammond during a bust...for a quarter ounce. That's not a bust, that's basic holding for an everyday weed smoker.