Confessions...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I confess that one of my clients/students is stalking me...he stopped by my office FOUR TIMES today to ask me about some damn transformer I took from him because he was not supposed to have them at school...he was all up in my face, breathing his ole hot Similac breath on my sweater, asking, "Can you please give me back my transformer?" :smh:

I confess I felt bad later on that day when he had a meltdown in one of his classes, and his mom had to be called to pick him up...maybe if I gave him his transformer, he would have been okay :confused:

followup

BGOL Investor
he was all up in my face, breathing his ole hot Similac breath on my sweater, asking, "Can you please give me back my transformer?" :smh:
:lol: Similac breath. Don't feel bad. The rules are the rules. That bay bay's kid prolly would have had a nervous breakdown either way

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess if this girl don't stop playing with my emotions and get buck ass naked in like right now I'm going to snatch her damn clothes off! :angry:

I confess I am on BGOL right now looking for some mood music!

I confess that she just saw my post on Wham in my Major Samples thread and she likes George Michael.

I confess that I WILL NOT FUCK TO GEORGE MICHAEL!!! :angry:

I confess that now that I think about this shit is funny! :roflmao:

I also confess she has no idea what the hell this website really is about! :rolleyes:

followup

BGOL Investor

I confess that she just saw my post on Wham in my Major Samples thread and she likes George Michael.

:( I love George Michael *daydreaming about making love with 'Careless Whisper' playing in the background*

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:( I love George Michael *daydreaming about making love with 'Careless Whisper' playing in the background*

I confess that's the song I posted and that's the song she wants! :lol:

I confess I can't do it though. :smh: I mean it's Wham! :eek:

I confess I just found it though and that new Kindred so I'm out!

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
I confess that

Change is the hardest thing in the world to do and I am not sure if people really do it. I know we adapt but is that really changing or is it the opposite because when you adapt you don't become something new you keep on being the same thing in a different way. I know I have adapted and I have been trying to change but I just don't know if I can. I know the road and I see where it is taking me but there are no exits and the brakes are shot.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Both of ya'll are tripping...Father Figure is the one true panties getter...:yes:

This is deep.....And I truley understand...
I confess that

Change is the hardest thing in the world to do and I am not sure if people really do it. I know we adapt but is that really changing or is it the opposite because when you adapt you don't become something new you keep on being the same thing in a different way. I know I have adapted and I have been trying to change but I just don't know if I can. I know the road and I see where it is taking me but there are no exits and the brakes are shot.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I confess if it looks too good to be true........It probably is:(
**Sighs**
I confess I am going to sleep now...
I confess I should boot my 7 and 2year old out the bed....But I am cold and lonely and they like to cuddle w/me.

But that little one always takes all the freaking cover....
:lol::smh::lol:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that one of my clients/students is stalking me...he stopped by my office FOUR TIMES today to ask me about some damn transformer I took from him because he was not supposed to have them at school...he was all up in my face, breathing his ole hot Similac breath on my sweater, asking, "Can you please give me back my transformer?" :smh:

I confess I felt bad later on that day when he had a meltdown in one of his classes, and his mom had to be called to pick him up...maybe if I gave him his transformer, he would have been okay :confused:

:lol:

:hmm:

Careless whisper dawg. Careless whisper. :hmm:

Don't do it. :smh:

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I confess I have let a woman that i feel deeply for, take me on a emotional rollercoaster the last couple of days.
I confess one day things look great and the next it looks like the end.
I confess i fear the unknown and embrace it at the same time.
I confess i dont know how long i can stay on this ride.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I confess I feel and look good today..

And then I started to feel sick... but I still look good..

I confess I love my new BB case

I confess I can't wait for Halloween to rock my costume!

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
I confess that the drama on board is what made me not come back for a while but I have been missing the laughs, the networking, the news, and *shh* the banter tooo.....

I confess that .... I'm back bitches!!!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I confess that the drama on board is what made me not come back for a while but I have been missing the laughs, the networking, the news, and *shh* the banter tooo.....

I confess that .... I'm back bitches!!!

welcome back

i confess i use to enjoy reading your blog from time to time but now there are too many ads to get through.

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that although Salt Lake City is beautiful, it is confirmed that the white people there are about as assbackward and you can get.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
I confess if this girl don't stop playing with my emotions and get buck ass naked in like right now I'm going to snatch her damn clothes off! :angry:

I confess that now that I think about this shit is funny! :roflmao:

I also confess she has no idea what the hell this website really is about! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I confess this confession had me laughing so hard!!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I confess that after leaving work I stopped at the liquor store to cop a bottle of...

makers-750mlBottle.jpg

...After leaving there I went to...

Whole_Foods_Logo.jpg

...For something to eat, and a 6 pack of...

newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

...I also confess that I'm glad today is Friday...:lol::yes::yes::lol:

Last edited:

MCP

International
International Member
Hey CT. Didn't know that you drink the Newcastle brown ale. Its a 'acquired' taste.

I confess that I'm am feeling someone who has been there for me when the chips were down.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I confess.....I never felt like I have truley NEEDED someone before....Until now..
Could I be loosing my diva and puma status???:eek:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that although Salt Lake City is beautiful, it is confirmed that the white people there are about as assbackward and you can get.

Salt Lake City? What is defined as the "Black" neighborhood their. A block? Are you in the Air Force?

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I confess that shows you what good a diva and puma status attitude is good for in the long term.

**pouts**But I like being a puma....And being a diva.....:-(

I confess I am pretty sure Neo made this song for me:D
I confess...I am pretty tired of being independent..But that is how I was raised...
I confess I wonder is this will cause problems in my singledom?
I confess I dont think singledom is a word:lol:but ya'll know what I mean:hmm:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wtm8v6MryBk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wtm8v6MryBk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I confess I think I've kicked this cold for the most part.

I confess I'm at least ready to leave the house...

I confess now its time to change my sheets, so I don't catch my own germs back..

I confess I feel pretty well rested..

I confess I'm super excited for next week. Oh hell yes!

I confess Poconos in two weeks should be ultra fun too!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i confess i miss yall...and hope some people miss me.

i confess that i love my job....got a whole bunch of pick up games.

n842680768_901050_2018.jpg

i confess that i love my iphone also.

-Niggu

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
i confess i miss yall...and hope some people miss me.

i confess that i love my job....got a whole bunch of pick up games.

n842680768_901050_2018.jpg

i confess that i love my iphone also.

-Niggu

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ok,Im done,missed you:)

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I confess that I voted just over a week ago, and it felt damn good. This time I voted FOR someone instead of voting AGAINST someone as I did in 2000 and 2004...

I confess that one of my cousin's voted yesterday for the first time in his life (28 years)...

I confess that I encourage you all to get out there and vote. If you can, do it early, but if not get out there on Nov. 4 and make sure your voice is heard...

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that I had some bomb sex last night, yes I did say bomb sex and it's 08!
I confess that I'm glad I have this sewn and not my natural hair out or I would have been pissed this morning!
I confess that buffalo wings are good as hell the next day. I don't know it's cause the sause marinates all night and when you heat them up HOT DAMN!
I confess that I'm about to shopping for clothes to wear to church 2moro and I hope I don't have a hangover from 2night. My momma gonna be pissed! but, but I confess that I really am a good daughter.

I confess that I'll prob take it easy 2night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.