I confess... 2009 is gonna be real interesting

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I confess... I have not been myself lately
I confess... I dont eat sweets, but i got a Serious sweet tooth
I confess... Im thinking about relocating

:confused: Not feeling yourself is good unless you have no one to feel you.

:yes: Thats some deep shit. You can bite it

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Hmmmmm a change of scenary can be a good thing:D
I confess... I have not been myself lately
I confess... I dont eat sweets, but i got a Serious sweet tooth
I confess... Im thinking about relocating

ITA....I bet you have someone feeling you.....;)
But maybe you should explain more on how and why you havent been yourself.....:)
:confused: Not feeling yourself is good unless you have no one to feel you.

:yes: Thats some deep shit. You can bite it

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
i confess i made plans to see 3 people yesterday and had intentions of not seeing any of them

i confess i ran into all of them today.....what are the fucking odds...im emotionally tired

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmmm a change of scenary can be a good thing:D

yes a chance of scenary can be a good thing, I just dont want to jump the gun on this one, the move im thinking of making is a BIG one.

ITA....I bet you have someone feeling you.....;)

I do get the vibe that she is feeling me, Im just not sure how deep those feelings go, The line is not clear as of yet, there is the "Damn he sexy and I want to F**k the S**t out of him" and then there is the "Damn I can see myself with him in a relationship" feeling, not sure where she stands yet.

But maybe you should explain more on how and why you havent been yourself.....:)

To be honest, im really feeling her, Both in the 1st and 2nd ways in which i explained above.I I find myself thinking of her way too much throughout the day, wanting to hear her voice, wanting to hear her laugh, wanting her period,(Been a long time Since I felt this way about any female) But she dont know that. You have to realize that i have had a crush on this woman for almost 6 years. But circumstances would not allow me to pursue it until now.

Last edited:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
KingJesus.jpg

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
To be honest, im really feeling her, Both in the 1st and 2nd ways in which i explained above.I I find myself thinking of her way too much throughout the day, wanting to hear her voice, wanting to hear her laugh, wanting her period,(Been a long time Since I felt this way about any female) But she dont know that. You have to realize that i have had a crush on this woman for almost 6 years. But circumstances would not allow me to pursue it until now.

awwwwwwww

:)

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I know!:yes:
Men like this make my heart smile:)

awwwwwwww

:)

Good thinking, glad to see that a brother can look at the whole picture and not just react on the right now...:yes:
yes a chance of scenary can be a good thing, I just dont want to jump the gun on this one, the move im thinking of making is a BIG one.

I do get the vibe that she is feeling me, Im just not sure how deep those feelings go, The line is not clear as of yet, there is the "Damn he sexy and I want to F**k the S**t out of him" and then there is the "Damn I can see myself with him in a relationship" feeling, not sure where she stands yet.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah...I confess there is a new mod in town....:cool:
**INSERT EVIL LAUGHTER HERE**:lol::lol::lol:
Go on....:dance::dance::dance:for me:D

On a serious note....T-Shirt and Panties:hmm::D;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Oh yeah...I confess there is a new mod in town....:cool:
**INSERT EVIL LAUGHTER HERE**:lol::lol::lol:
Go on....:dance::dance::dance:for me:D

On a serious note....T-Shirt and Panties:hmm::D;)

:lol::lol::lol: Welcome to the mod squad. :cool: :lol::lol::lol:

hey sorry i didn't call you back, but we will link up next week yes :)

and also when you going to lay some more heat in the Den of lions :lol::lol::lol::lol:

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Good thinking, glad to see that a brother can look at the whole picture and not just react on the right now...:yes:

Oh trust, In order for me to make this move, I have to make sure there is a solid foundation for me to build upon. Some of it has to do with how she feels and what she wants, and the rest is comparing what im leaving in one city (job, friends, apt, etc..) to what im relocating too. Im in my "Nomad" stage right now, so relocating is not a issue. but where and why is.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
That is a big step. I say start communicating w/ her on the regular and start making trips to where she is...GET TO KNOW HER! I hope she is everything that you want in a woman.....Leaving so much behind would mean you really want her.
Oh trust, In order for me to make this move, I have to make sure there is a solid foundation for me to build upon. Some of it has to do with how she feels and what she wants, and the rest is comparing what im leaving in one city (job, friends, apt, etc..) to what im relocating too. Im in my "Nomad" stage right now, so relocating is not a issue. but where and why is.

I confess I am trying to figure out why I am still awake?
I confess I am going clubbing tomorrow night so I probably should go to sleep.
I confess I am trying to figure out how to get my charge card from out of my computer......:rolleyes: Dont ask!:smh::lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
**cough cough**ahem**
Oh excuse me there was a tickle in my throat:D

I confess I am about to get in the shower..
I confess I am about to hit the club..
I confess I think I am going to wear some leggins because my dress is too short..
I confess I better not come back to no mess on this board.

I confess I still dont know why the little asian lady at the beauty supply house felt it was necessary to grab my ass when she was trying to explain to me about thongs.......:hmm:

Uhhhhh blacka girl u need this panty for you badonkadonk this make you look ah sexy blacka girl...You get a suga daddy:hmm:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
**cough cough**ahem**

I confess I think I am going to wear some leggins because my dress is too short..

I confess I still dont know why the little asian lady at the beauty supply house felt it was necessary to grab my ass when she was trying to explain to me about thongs.......:hmm:

Uhhhhh blacka girl u need this panty for you badonkadonk this make you look ah sexy blacka girl...You get a suga daddy:hmm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
**cough cough**ahem**

We need pics

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
**cough cough**ahem**

We need pics

I confess im going to need to see a pic of you in "said" dress

I confess that I would also like to see visual evidence...

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
I confess I struggled and failed at turning down a fine woman that came at me. Even though I had the intentions of not meeting anyone when I went out last night.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor

Just feeling like things aren't going my way at this time... I'm feeling slightly confused about many things and its very stressful... I find myself taking my frustration out at the wrong times...

aawwwwwwww.... I wish someone felt that way about me... aaawwwww

I confess I'm looking forward to my Poconos trip even though I don't have a date yet..

I confess I hate waiting...

I confess that Meet The Press is my new Saturday morning show

I confess I don't know what to make for dinner tonight..

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
I confess it took me getting sick to get a day to myself, and I can't enjoy it b/c I ache too much :(

I confess 55 hour workweeks suck.

I confess I kinda missed SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.