Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump and other people been saying that bullshit lately too so I know what they are trying to do. Conservatives especially Trump supporter hear me closely. If y’all do another January 6 event the federal government is not going to be too kind to you.
They will crack down on the low level retards that won't accept anything but a trump win. However, the person behind it will still get off relativity unscathed.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did ADOS ever explain why they thought Ronald Reagan policies were good for black people and why they openly pro-trump at one point?

1*Z-unf85V-drFWebFhxJsAw.png

In this video she openly says we need to align ourselves with Latinos and poor whites because we can't fight this war on our own. Isn't aligning with Latinos and whites the antithesis of ADOS? 7:40 mark

Let's not pretend ADOS has always been perfect with their messaging.

@xxxbishopxxx - don’t you find it interesting they never go on black media shows?

I’ve never seen them on any Urban View shows like Karen Hunter, Clay, or hell RIP the black eagle.

Even more, Urban One is like one of the few black owned media outlets and I know they wouldn’t dare go on Carl Nelson show, but I just find that odd. News Talk 1450??

Roland Martin show?? Like I just find that weird when all other black leaders that are well respected go on those shows consistently

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@xxxbishopxxx - don’t you find it interesting they never go on black media shows?

I’ve never seen them on any Urban View shows like Karen Hunter, Clay, or hell RIP the black eagle.

Even more, Urban One is like one of the few black owned media outlets and I know they wouldn’t dare go on Carl Nelson show, but I just find that odd. News Talk 1450??
Did the ADOS crew ever post this video?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fuck his fraternity, why isn't he suspended, why isn't he losing his scholarship, why isn't he expelled?

Black women don't have the right to feel safe in Mississippi?

It makes my blood boil that this woman was there by herself. I can see folks not wanting to be in a camp for Palestine, but not one Black man was there to ride with her :crying: .