Be careful what you eat......

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
its hard to eat right, plus it cost more. i'm still tryin, only downfall is i like beer :(

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
Good drop Kaya.

This video just out today. In addition to cloning, Jones talks about GM foods and they're potential effects on people.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
^^^^^^^

That's it, i'm freezing my sperm

The composition of it might change in the next 10years with all these sneak attacks on food........

:smh::smh::smh:

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
i just see it as survival of the fittest
when i used to eat alot of meat an processed foods i'd have all kinds of digestion issues, low energry, headaches, trouble concentratin, etc an i know i aint the only one

healthy food isnt always more expensive then the crap, u just gotta be willin to look for the places with the good prices

an if u cant find anything in ur price range then grow ur own veggies

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
The video also mentioned this guy:

Obama's Science Czar Considered Forced Abortions, Sterilization as Population Growth Solutions

072009_holdren.jpg

President Obama's "science czar," John Holdren, once floated the idea of forced abortions, "compulsory sterilization," and the creation of a "Planetary Regime" that would oversee human population levels and control all natural resources as a means of protecting the planet -- controversial ideas his critics say should have been brought up in his Senate confirmation hearings.

Holdren, who has degrees from MIT and Stanford and headed a science policy program at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government for the past 13 years, won the unanimous approval of the Senate as the president's chief science adviser.
He was confirmed with little fanfare on March 19 as director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy, a 50-person directorate that advises the president on scientific affairs, focusing on energy independence and global warming.

But many of Holdren's radical ideas on population control were not brought up at his confirmation hearings; it appears that the senators who scrutinized him had no knowledge of the contents of a textbook he co-authored in 1977, "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment," a copy of which was obtained by FOXNews.com.

The 1,000-page course book, which was co-written with environmental activists Paul and Anne Ehrlich, discusses and in one passage seems to advocate totalitarian measures to curb population growth, which it says could cause an environmental catastrophe.

The three authors summarize their guiding principle in a single sentence: "To provide a high quality of life for all, there must be fewer people."
As first reported by FrontPage Magazine, Holdren and his co-authors spend a portion of the book discussing possible government programs that could be used to lower birth rates.

Those plans include forcing single women to abort their babies or put them up for adoption; implanting sterilizing capsules in people when they reach puberty; and spiking water reserves and staple foods with a chemical that would make people sterile.

To help achieve those goals, they formulate a "world government scheme" they call the Planetary Regime, which would administer the world's resources and human growth, and they discuss the development of an "armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force" to which nations would surrender part of their sovereignty.

Holdren's office issued a statement to FOXNews.com denying that the ecologist has ever backed any of the measures discussed in his book, and suggested reading more recent works authored solely by Holdren for a view to his beliefs.

"Dr. Holdren has stated flatly that he does not now support and has never supported compulsory abortions, compulsory sterilization, or other coercive approaches to limiting population growth," the statement said.
"Straining to conclude otherwise from passages treating controversies of the day in a three-author, 30-year-old textbook is a mistake."

But the textbook itself appears to contradict that claim.

Holdren and the Ehrlichs offer ideas for "coercive," "involuntary fertility control," including "a program of sterilizing women after their second or third child," which doctors would be expected to do right after a woman gives birth.

"Unfortunately," they write, "such a program therefore is not practical for most less developed countries," where doctors are not often present when a woman is in labor.

While Holdren and his co-authors don't openly endorse such measures on other topics, in this case they announce their disappointment -- "unfortunately" -- that women in the third world cannot be sterilized against their will, a procedure the International Criminal Court considers a crime against humanity.

"It's very problematic that he said these things," said Ben Lieberman, a senior policy analyst at the Heritage Foundation. Lieberman faulted Holdren for using government as a solution to every problem and advocating heavy-handed and invasive laws.

But other members of the scientific community said accusations against Holdren are wholly misplaced.

"John Holdren has been one of the most well-respected and prominent scientific voices urging the federal government to address global warming," wrote Kevin Knobloch, president of the Union of Concerned Scientists, in a statement.
Holdren's co-authors, Paul and Anne Ehrlich, said in a statement that they were "shocked at the serious mischaracterization of our views and those of John Holdren," caused by what they called misreadings of the book.

"We were not then, never have been, and are not now 'advocates' of the Draconian measures for population limitation described -- but not recommended" in the book, they wrote.

Still, William Yeatman, an energy policy analyst at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, faulted the Senate for not screening Holdren more strenuously during his hearings before confirming his nomination by unanimous consent both in committee and in the full Senate.

Despite "the litany of apocalyptic warnings that turned out to be incorrect, no one was willing to stick his neck out" and vote no, Yeatman said.

Some of Holdren's views on population came under fire during the otherwise quiet confirmation hearing before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, where Sen. David Vitter, R-La., asked him to revisit his past statements about environmental catastrophes that have never come to pass.
"I was and continue to be very critical of Dr. Holdren's positions -- specifically his countless doomsday science publications and predictions that have been near universally wrong," Vitter told FOXNews.com.

"I wish that the Commerce Committee had taken more time to evaluate his record during his nomination hearing, but like with everything else in this new Washington environment, the Democratic majority and the White House were pushing to speed his nomination along," Vitter said.

Vitter grilled Holdren during the hearing, asking him to clear up his 1986 prediction that global warming was going to kill about 1 billion people by 2020.
"You would still say," Vitter asked, "that 1 billion people lost by 2020 is still a possibility?"

"It is a possibility, and one we should work energetically to avoid," Holdren replied.
Sen. John Kerry, a leading Democrat on the committee, said the renewed scrutiny was essentially a Republican smear on Holdren's good record. Kerry told FOXNews.com that senators already had "ample opportunity" to question Holdren, who "made clear that he does not and never has supported coercive approaches, end of story.

"The Commerce Committee and the Senate then unanimously concluded what I have long known -- that John Holdren is a leading voice in the scientific community and we are fortunate to have him lead the fight to restore the foundation of science to government and policymaking that has been lacking for almost a decade."

Holdren has confronted a number of challenges during his four-decade scientific career, including nuclear arms reduction, and was part of a group that shared the 1995 Nobel Peace Prize "for their efforts to diminish the part played by nuclear arms in international politics," as the Nobel Committee said.
Now his greatest focus is global warming, which he said in a recent interview poses a threat akin to being "in a car with bad brakes driving toward a cliff in the fog."

Holdren told the Associated Press in April that the U.S. will consider all options to veer away from that cliff, including an experimental scheme to shoot pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays and cool the earth, a last resort he hoped could be averted.

"Dr. Holdren is working day and night for the Obama Administration and the American people, helping to develop science and technology policies to make the country stronger, more secure, and more energy independent, and to make Americans healthier and better educated," his office told FOXNews.com.

Four months after Holdren's confirmation, his critics are keeping a wary eye on his work in the White House, where they assert that he has the president's ear on scientific issues.
"It is interesting that this 30-year-old book is finally coming to light," said Lieberman, of the Heritage Foundation.
"The people who are concerned about Holdren, quite frankly we didn't do enough homework."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...sterilization-population-growth#ixzz1TLU25JsY

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...sterilization-population-growth#ixzz1TLToNG6F

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
jones tends to say alot of crazy shit but this looks like one of them instances were dude actually did hes research

other folks have said and continue to say the same shit that jones is sayin in the vid he just put it altogether in one spot:yes:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I had noticed that since they found out that msg causes cancer in lab rats. They have been putting it in a lot of foods. Foods that use to not have it in it has it in it now. Peanuts, new type of chips and stuff. And the old brand of chips that did not have at first. So it seems like now we found out what damage it does we got to get more of it out to people.
Could use more drops like this.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
A white lady wrote a book called "energy everything you wanted to know about it but was afraid to ask" said she went to the places in the bible to ask questions. And every where she went in africa and the middle east. Blacks told her the same story. In the beginning, there was nothing here but black people. We lived as gods. We had no birth records because no one was dying. There was no such thing as incest because we was all one black family. We were vegans and we only ate raw fruits and vegetables, and bee pollen. Also it was a clothing optional society. If you wanted to wear clothes you did. If you did not then you did not. But we did not have the social hang ups we have now. Like lusting, being ashamed of the body etc. Also animals obeyed us back then. But even animals did not eat each other at that time.
What changed things was that there was a lady that was very curious about killing a bird and using it for food. Until one day her curiosity overrode her and she killed a bird and ate it. Later on. She felt guilty about it and blamed her guilt on sex. But this was the first time any human had ever ate the poisonous flesh.
And that is how we start going away from being ourselves.
It is true that if a person becomes himself again, that person is god. During slavery when a black showed signs of becoming himself. They would be separated from other slaves and killed.
In jonestown jim jones told his followers that he will be there god until they recognize they are god. America was built off of the same foundation as jonestown was.
Some of the stuff of mind control is shocking. When malcolm x made hajj. They did not tell about his trips to african countries. But african leaders told him that. If he wants to unite blacks then he got to get rid of that religious stuff, because the white man got that sewed up.
To unite blacks you need to unite them on the bases of business. Buy, black and organize.
The ability to be yourself is great. But a picture of how life is to be has been painted and that is what we live by. A picture of religion has been painted and that is what we live by.
To be different is to be done like jesus was done. He did not preach christianity. But preached that our health is our only real wealth. Anything else is borrowed, including our lives.
If we were raised up like we was in the beginning eating breast milk and water. Then eating only raw fruits and vegetables then we would be ourselves again. God. The real you. Everyman controls his surroundings. When he loses control of that he is no longer a man. No man can tell another man what to do unless he controls him. In america and the world you can be what you want to be as long as you are controlled.
Breaking that control is what i myself am working on.
BUY, BLACK AND ORGANIZE. IF NOT NOW, WHEN? IF NOT US, THEN WHO?
ORIGINAL NATION
P.O. BOX 2614
SYLACAUGA, ALA. 35150
BUILDING A NATION FOR BLACKS HERE IN THE DIRTY SOUTH.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
its hard to eat right, plus it cost more. i'm still tryin, only downfall is i like beer :(

It doesn't cost more, that is one of the biggest myths out there. It is an excuse that Americans love to use so they can justify the poor being fat and lazy.

Those same chicken wings can be baked.

Rice is cheap as fuck..........

Bananas are cheap as fuck....

And so on and so on. It does cost more to go "organic" and go to Whole Foods, but healthy food can be easily bought at the save-alot in the hood.

Skinless baked chicken is pretty fucking healthy....People dieting for a show it eat day in and day out, while regular folks talk of how expensive shit is.

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
It doesn't cost more, that is one of the biggest myths out there. It is an excuse that Americans love to use so they can justify the poor being fat and lazy.

And so on and so on. It does cost more to go "organic" and go to Whole Foods, but healthy food can be easily bought at the save-alot in the hood.

Skinless baked chicken is pretty fucking healthy....People dieting for a show it eat day in and day out, while regular folks talk of how expensive shit is.

:yes:
there are some things that cost more if u go the healthy route but u'll usually find that the price difference isnt that high and u'll probably find healthy alternatives that are cheaper than the process stuff

but the real problems are availability and laziness like ya said
places like trader joes and whole foods dont open up spots in the hood and the spots that are out here sell trash, partly cause they dont really care and partly cause theirs no demand for anything better.

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered

I agree with everything you posted except the skinless baked chicken. I gotta have the skin if I'm gonna eat it baked. Good post though. :yes:

3 Times

Star
Registered
This is a very important subject. Maybe THE most important subject in America right now. I have currently been drinking nothing but water for about 3 weeks straight. I saw a docu that suggested everyone drink a liter of water every morning upon rising. It's the first thing you should put in your body (before coffee and breakfast) to cleanse and hydrate the body properly. It makes sense too. Food is a little more difficult, but it definitely is a process trying to work my way into becoming a vegetarian. I recommend everyone do the same. Take a drive up the 5 freeway in Cali and see nothing but cows farms for miles; excuse me: concentration camps for cows. It's sickening, and this is where red meat eaters are getting their energy from: depressed cows.

GREAT fucking post!

Last edited: