Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As soon as those Palestinians try to come here to escape their situation, y'all gonna start telling them to hold their own nuts.
Y'all who? Another false assumption and generalization. Let's focus on what's going on. You support a president that is actively funding and supporting a genocide. How do you rationalize that?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Y'all who? Another false assumption and generalization. Let's focus on what's going on. You support a president that is actively funding and supporting a genocide. How do you rationalize that?

We have previous commitments with Israel. They are a US ally and they are going to get support. Biden is at least trying to get aid for Gaza and set conditions, but in the end the is the President of the US not of Israel. The GOP is always going to support them. For all their whining about a "Jewish run media", their mindset due to religious teachings does not allow them to abandon them. If you noticed, the GOP wasn't against funding Israel, they were against the Ukraine funding. No matter who is in charge, Israel will get supported because that is US POLICY. If you want to save Gaza call for Netanyahu to step down. He's bombing them to save his own ass.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have previous commitments with Israel. They are a US ally and they are going to get support. Biden is at least trying to get aid for Gaza and set conditions, but in the end the is the President of the US not of Israel. The GOP is always going to support them. For all their whining about a "Jewish run media", their mindset due to religious teachings does not allow them to abandon them. If you noticed, the GOP wasn't against funding Israel, they were against the Ukraine funding. No matter who is in charge, Israel will get supported because that is US POLICY. If you want to save Gaza call for Netanyahu to step down. He's bombing them to save his own ass.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This didn't start with netenyahu and it won't end with him stepping down...I do see you like to ignore Americas involvement in the genocide. If you know history it is the American way. You're ok with that

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This didn't start with netenyahu and it won't end with him stepping down...I do see you like to ignore Americas involvement in the genocide. If you know history it is the American way. You're ok with that

Short of changing my citizenship, there is nothing I can do about it. There is no candidate that is running who won't support Israel, and of the two running for POTUS, only Biden will try to see some assistance get to the people of Gaza.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

BGOL Trump Trolls finally admitting he’s who they are voting for. Cowards took months to admit it. Pathetic fucking bots

My posts got moved to this thread. I am not involved in the U.S. political system, as I am retiring outside the country. I will be on a beach with my messed up neck from dunking on fools.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NLT-Sockpuppet.jpg

About time the moderators started doing something about these people, BGOL used to be that bad until I started cracking down and exposing them.

Reddit is filled with government sock puppet accounts, that are constantly questioning your sanity. I recognized these same tactics from years of being on BGOL.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Short of changing my citizenship, there is nothing I can do about it. There is no candidate that is running who won't support Israel, and of the two running for POTUS, only Biden will try to see some assistance get to the people of Gaza.
Lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, actually it is the opposite. It has gotten so bad that the number one rule of posting on BGOL has been violated multiple times.

Social media has lowered the standards of the masses and since so-called black people (especially females) are the number one consumer, most of us have eaten the toxic programming.

As far as the psy-op, that is going on at all of those college campuses to serve as a ritual for Beltane, just like the main coverage is happening at Columbia University. This is done in commemoration of the dove goddess. I expect that to go away immediately especially if something major happens the next few days.

:lol: got to stick to their rituals which is now their proving to be their downfall.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please explain how all these Black immigrants come to the US and in a generation out educate, out work, out perform American Blacks? We seem to be good at clowning these people and cracking jokes then complaining when they surpass us and all we got is talking about how they take our dances and music. Then we listen to people with degrees and sending their kids through college, tell us it ain’t worth it no more……but yeah it’s Biden fault…. The BS has to stop and we have to stop it within the Black community.
You sound brainwashed by DNC propaganda

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Word salad...what are you even talking about. I didn't infer any of the bullshit you just wrote. College kids are protesting genocide and being beaten and arrested because of it...plain and simple
Again, words mean little with a bullet in your head. If they want to help someone then go pick up a gun like Hamas.

If the United States doesn't sell the weapons then someone else will. The Russians won't give a damn about your protest.

If the Arabs didn't start the slave trade then I might be a little more sympathetic. But Hamas doesn't give a damn about your black ass. Why are you protesting someone who would call you a ****** and make you do slave work if given the chance.

You probably don't know shit about Arabs or Islam. Have you ever lived around anyone Arab?? Please answer, because they don't ever seem to get enough of stalking black people and trying to manipulate them.

Thegooch

Registered
You sound brainwashed by DNC propaganda
If you really believe these current illegal niggas who can't read or write are going to running any soon then you probably have the same IQ as they do.

The average IQ in West Africa is around 72. Most people are illiterate and cannot read and write.

The Africans who come illegal are the from the wealthiest families and most educated people.

Because of our trade deals with other countries we allow student visa for concessions like having a military base in your country. Those same student are also being bankrolled by government and other family members.

Also when you see a foreign owned business. Best believe someone back in their home country is investing/ laundering money through their relative. Just because you see someone at the counter, it doesn't mean they own the whole thing. Their could be as many as 20-100 people putting money into that business. Everyone wants to invest in America. So it isn't hard for them to fund a small business in this way.

Have you talked to any of the current illegals.
Most are from French Africa and speak one of many dialects of French. Try speaking French to them and see how much you understand. It's going to be very hard to educate them. These aren't kids on student visa, these are homeless people who don't really much else to do but manual labor.

If you don't know much about Africa, then you will understand the work ethic you are dealing with. The students have one the rest of their brothers not so much.

It's funny how you hating ass niggas think. I don't see you comparing Africans who migrate to America vs the Americans who are usually government workers migrating to Africa.

Let's see who has more money and is more educated between the two.

Lastly with all this so called African success in America you would think they would have their own cities and suburbs like the Arabs in America. Do they have any schools of note. No. Fortune 500 CEOs? Do they have patents for inventions. No.

If they aren't a doctor then I don't know any successful Africans who haven't been caught scamming or selling coke.

If they were as successful as you say then they would be respected world wide and not trying to tether to African Americans in places like Atlanta, Houston, and DC.

Every time someone brings this topic up it just shows the lack of ignorance and exposure they have. If you really think those fuck ups are smart as you think then move to the paradise they ran from.

Only then will you understand what you are dealing with. Because you must either be low IQ like they are or you must be another tether trying to troll. Either way you are dead wrong and have no clue what you are talking about.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, words mean little with a bullet in your head. If they want to help someone then go pick up a gun like Hamas.

If the United States doesn't sell the weapons then someone else will. The Russians won't give a damn about your protest.

If the Arabs didn't start the slave trade then I might be a little more sympathetic. But Hamas doesn't give a damn about your black ass. Why are you protesting someone who would call you a ****** and make you do slave work if given the chance.

You probably don't know shit about Arabs or Islam. Have you ever lived around anyone Arab?? Please answer, because they don't ever seem to get enough of stalking black people and trying to manipulate them.
America gives a fuck about your black ass? I have friends from yemen, Egypt, and syria. Your generalizations of a group of people come off ignorant, but this is bgol so I don't expect intelligence or layered thought.

Thegooch

Registered
America gives a fuck about your black ass? I have friends from yemen, Egypt, and syria. Your generalizations of a group of people come off ignorant, but this is bgol so I don't expect intelligence or layered thought.
You mean like the guys at my gas station?
I grew up around Africas and Arab. You are a dumb ass if you think your friends

You can pick good people amongst any group. Just because you have friends doesn't make their relatives friendly to black people.

Why are the black people in those countries doing so bad. It the same with South America.

It's more black people in the Arab and South American worlds than America.

Yet most don't have a pot to piss on compared to African Americans.

I don't take pride or that because it means that a lot of people are suffering.

I really wish what you were saying were true. It would make Africa a place that was safe and African Americans could resettle.

Africa still has a long way to go. It's still lipstick on a pig. Just because a few choice Africans have success, it doesn't mean they uplift the whole tribe because one guy made it.

It may work that away in Africa. Knowing someone successful can make you look successful. But in the Western world not many are wanting to be African because of the association with poverty.

We know the phrase, Everyone wants to be a nigga..... Well in this case it isn't true. Until I see lil white copycats trying to Afro beat and eat African rice dishes I won't believe.

I'm not saying it could never happen but we are 500 years into a plan that's been working for white people and Arabs. Keeping Africa down is priority one.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

You are officially the biggest loser on this board. Republicac pretending to be a Democrat. Why? Nobody knows but you. You really need to get a life. Wild as it is to tell someone to get a life on the internet. But this level of trolling is the epitome of that statement. Be the republikkklan that you are. This passive aggressive crap you're posting transparent to everyone but your fellow trump supporters.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

You are officially the biggest loser on this board. Republicac pretending to be a Democrat. Why? Nobody knows but you. You really need to get a life. Wild as it is to tell someone to get a life on the internet. But this level of trolling is the epitome of that statement. Be the republikkklan that you are. This passive aggressive crap you're posting transparent to everyone but your fellow trump supporters.
And you're an unpaid shill whom no one respects or cares about that's been begging for me to address you for months
:dunno:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
disgusting.

go to any liberal college campus, and they won't agree. Protests are rampant. Biden is fucking up with his base.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Black Entrepreneurs, Frustrated by High Rates, Look to the Election​

In the battleground state of Georgia, some Black entrepreneurs are frustrated over the impact of higher interest rates, a source of economic anxiety.

Kimberly Jolasun, a 32-year-old entrepreneur in Atlanta, has never voted for the Republican candidate for the presidency. That may be about to change.

Her company, Villie, is an online platform that lets new parents share photos and updates about their babies with friends and relatives and register for gifts like strollers and playpens. Not yet profitable, her company needs financing to grow. But venture capitalists struggle with her untraditional profile, she said. Technology is dominated by white men in places like Silicon Valley and Austin, Texas. She is a Black woman in Georgia.

Banks want to charge her interest as high as 14 percent for business loans. The interest rate on the credit card debt she used to start the company has spiked to 25 percent, tripling her monthly payments.

Ms. Jolasun knows that borrowing costs are driven by the Federal Reserve. She does not blame President Biden. But she assumes that his Republican opponent, former President Donald J. Trump, is more in tune with the needs of business owners. So she is seriously contemplating giving him her vote.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their own middle eastern neighbors don't want them but no worries, Joe Biden to the rescue. Let's import more of the death to America crowd. We didn't let enough them walk across the border I guess.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
With the recent law and everything else with America bending the knee to Israel, there WILL be more than Black people abandoning the Democrats.
I should make a separate thread on the issue.