Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey

You do understand that it is republicoons that are dumping undocumented migrants into America right? And the GOP is targeting black communities as they always do.
Your jedi mind tricks will not work this election cycle.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This Trump right?

So wait up all the freebies the illegals are getting in New York, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles and other areas around the country are being given by Republicans? Wait up the Republicans set up the CBP ap where they fly you from anywhere in the world? Wait up the Republicans are financing the planes of the CBP program. Hold up you mean to tell me the Republicans are the ones that don't want us calling the migrants illegal aliens? Man Thank you all this time I thought Eric Adams and Brandon Johnson and all the rest of them were democrats.

This really shows you how the media can make a story or erase a story. If Trump said that shit it would be all we would hear 24/7.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This Trump right?

So wait up all the freebies the illegals are getting in New York, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles and other areas around the country are being given by Republicans? Wait up the Republicans set up the CBP ap where they fly you from anywhere in the world? Wait up the Republicans are financing the planes of the CBP program. Hold up you mean to tell me the Republicans are the ones that don't want us calling the migrants illegal aliens? Man Thank you all this time I thought Eric Adams and Brandon Johnson and all the rest of them were democrats.

Why you obsessed with yo Daddy Trump? I didn't mention him you did. But since you did he killed the boarder deal you are so concerned about. But it was yo republicon homies like Govs Abbott of Texas and DeSantis of Florida who trafficked migrants to other cities in the country. Dems responded to that by taking care of people not playing games with people's lives. I guess you would have people starve like a good liddle republicoon.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
GKmFVZIWwAAMEuU

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

This bitch basically recited all of the injustices Black people have suffered and then said I ain't doing nothing for you negroes. Now I would like one of you smart democrats to tell me what makes her different than a Ben Carson, a Jesse Lee Peterson or a Clarence Thomas

But Madam VP, you do understand that there were policies that "only" benefited white people when they were drafted, Right?
(the New Deal-*cough*).

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heaven forbid a 43 year old man who made such a fuck up of their life that they are able bodied and cant shell out 800 for a room on the south side actually fix their life instead of pointing fingers at poor immigrants.

Absolutely nobody should take that man serious, and if he thinks he will get any more pity from REPUBLICANS then he must out of his mind.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

This bitch basically recited all of the injustices Black people have suffered and then said I ain't doing nothing for you negroes. Now I would like one of you smart democrats to tell me what makes her different than a Ben Carson, a Jesse Lee Peterson or a Clarence Thomas

She wears timbs and had Sexxy Red over recently
The fuck more do yall want from sis?!

Pence wore new balances and spat on Black people.

Foh

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
She wears timbs and had Sexxy Red over recently
The fuck more do yall want from sis?!

Pence wore new balances and spat on Black people.

Foh
While you’re trying to be funny with this bullshit. Trump will have a pro white task force and get rid of anything he feels harms whites. But you think it’s cute to bash Kamala with Yass sis and timberland jokes

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Presidential Actions to Exclude Aliens Under INA § 212(f)

For statutory authority, all of these recent proclamations rely principally upon § 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). That provision authorizes the President “to suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens” whose entry he “finds ... would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.” The provision has been in the INA since the INA’s original enactment in 1952. (Pre-INA statutes of the World War I and World War II eras allowed the President to impose entry restrictions only during war or national emergency, as the Supreme Court has noted.) Although § 212(f) has been amended in some respects since 1952, its language concerning presidential exclusion authority has remained unchanged.

Congressional Research Service
LSB10458

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I haven't watched his YouTube channel in a while because he repeats the same content, steals it from other people like me, or gay stalks. But today he's spitting fire, explains why I get cricket sounds on here but if I talk about white women, bucket of chicken, drinking, smoking blunts, I can reach more people.

He was also explaining that this is how the politicians (Republican and Democrats) approach the black community because the data supports it, people like me are a minority.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I got fools from both political parties clinging on to me, chasing. You wànt to hold me here for another 10-15 years?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is no great loss to us. Most of these programs and scholarships were being directed to Black immigrants over Black ADOS, especially at schools like Duke.
No loss to us means what exactly?

Are we going to act like Black Americans didnt see black immigrant victories as wins also? Obama's dad was literally Kenyan and dudes LOVE him.

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know who they are polling. Must only be those negroes in barbershops who sit around and push conspiracy theories and speak on politics like they know what they are talking about about listening to Mr Black whoever’s YouTube channel. All the actual voting Black people I know would die before they vote for Trump even though they have issues with Biden. They are fishing for sheep Blacks who will fall in line behind the latest fad just to sound and look cool and militant. Like someone earlier said this narrative is pushed every year around election time then the after election results show ain’t shit changed except for White folks and Hispanics…..

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I don’t know who they are polling. Must only be those negroes in barbershops who sit around and push conspiracy theories and speak on politics like they know what they are talking about about listening to Mr Black whoever’s YouTube channel. All the actual voting Black people I know would die before they vote for Trump even though they have issues with Biden. They are fishing for sheep Blacks who will fall in line behind the latest fad just to sound and look cool and militant. Like someone earlier said this narrative is pushed every year around election time then the after election results show ain’t shit changed except for White folks and Hispanics…..
lol.