Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ughhhhhhhhh
Heaven forbid a 43 year old man who made such a fuck up of their life that they are able bodied and cant shell out 800 for a room on the south side actually fix their life instead of pointing fingers at poor immigrants.

Absolutely nobody should take that man serious, and if he thinks he will get any more pity from REPUBLICANS then he must out of his mind.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Heaven forbid a 43 year old man who made such a fuck up of their life that they are able bodied and cant shell out 800 for a room on the south side actually fix their life instead of pointing fingers at poor immigrants.

Absolutely nobody should take that an serious, and if he thinks he will get any more pity from REPUBLICANS then he must out of his mind.
So he has to "pick himself up by his bootstraps" while illegal immigrants come over and get handouts?

And I hate the evil Republicans more than any one on bgol, but I don't think they're a part of this particular conversation fam

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm actually railing against the biggest source of white supremacy which is white folks who lead the democrat party, closely followed by their group think dummies. The democrats are literally flooding Black communities with illegals and rolling out the red carpet to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. Your favorite party told you they would do another study on reparations while giving your reparations money to their new voters. Just act like republicans were doing it so you can keep the same energy. You pretty limp.
Speaking of coon azz dummies I see you picked up 3 of them now.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he has to "pick himself up by his bootstraps" while illegal immigrants come over and get handouts?

And I hate the evil Republicans more than any one on bgol, but I don't think they're a part of this particular conversation fam
The poor immigrants havent had an opportunity of living in this country yet. If in 43 years they still havent got it together? Then its fuck them too.

But when they just got here they have to be given that chance. Also republicans are the other option. If he is shitting on Democrats then the only other choice is republicans.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Interestingly, he never went to Epstein Island. Guess who did? Lots of democrats. Guess who blocked the subpoena for Epstein's flight logs? It was democrat Senator Dick Durbin. What is Dick and the democrats afraid of? The republican senator wants to see them, but the democrat senator doesn't. Strange.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine being the DNC and can’t figure out how somebody with 91 indictments is leading the polls

Keep copy and pasting those Twitter links like AG James was counting everyday on Twitter.

Its almost over

And Genocide Joe might not be on the Ohio ballot.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first black lady came out of Chicago. Seems to work well for her.

Seems to have worked well for Farrakhan and the NOI also.

Why is this 43 year old man worried about politics instead of a house to live in? Why cant a 43 year old do that?
What does Michelle Obama have to do with today's shit show in Chicago? Is that all you have? Farrakhan is a critic of Joe Biden. Why so much hate for the Black man concerned with the situation in the city he lives in? Should he just shut up so democrats don't look bad? You are a democrat first, Black second.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whoever didn’t want to take the shot, republican, democrat or independent better thank Donald Trump for appointing those conservative justices because all three democrat supreme court justices voted yes to force you to take the shot, or you can’t feed your family. Literal authoritarianism right in your face. The democrat party literally thinks it’s ok for the government to force you to take an experimental drug and niggas still like “vote blue no matter who.” What the fuck? Unless you demo-dummies can address that, shut the fuck up.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whoever didn’t want to take the shot, republican, democrat or independent better thank Donald Trump for appointing those conservative justices because all three democrat supreme court justices voted yes to force you to take the shot, or you can’t feed your family. Literal authoritarianism right in your face. The democrat party literally thinks it’s ok for the government to force you to take an experimental drug and niggas still like “vote blue no matter who.” What the fuck? Unless you demo-dummies can address that, shut the fuck up.
You cacs allies can't help yourself can you. Praise Daddy Trump huh. You shit on democrats but where the smoke for tRump and the republictards? And naw nobody re arguing covid with you. Take shot, don't take the shot, who cares. Just keep your diseased ass away from me.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You cacs allies can't help yourself can you. Praise Daddy Trump huh. You shit on democrats but where the smoke for tRump and the republictards? And naw nobody re arguing covid with you. Take shot, don't take the shot, who cares. Just keep your diseased ass away from me.
Trump isn't my daddy. He recommended the shot, but didn't force anyone to take it. But your daddy told you to get that shot or else. And guess what? You complied. Probably 3 or 4 boosters too. Who would vote for a party that would force you to take an experimental drug? Only dummies would. No shots and never had covid either. But I'd bet everything you had 3 or 4 shots and still got covid. Dumb ass. You're exactly what the democrat party needs. Compliant dopes who don't question anything, even while they literally import your replacements and give them your reparations.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do realize defending Joe Biden and the democratic party also makes you a "cac ally"?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Trump isn't my daddy. He recommended the shot, but didn't force anyone to take it. But your daddy told you to get that shot or else. And guess what? You complied. Probably 3 or 4 boosters too. Who would vote for a party that would force you to take an experimental drug? Only dummies would. No shots and never had covid either. But I'd bet everything you had 3 or 4 shots and still got covid. Dumb ass. You're exactly what the democrat party needs. Compliant dopes who don't question anything, even while they literally import your replacements and give them your reparations.
notice he didn't give a rebuttal but just went straight to the tired playbook play of you're a trump supporter even if you're not because he figures that is an insult to deflect any sort of accountability. He still thinks there is only two sides to a war and if you're not one, you're the other, not understanding you can stay out of it until you actually get something to gain from it.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
notice he didn't give a rebuttal but just went straight to the tired playbook play of you're a trump supporter even if you're not because he figures that is an insult to deflect any sort of accountability. He still thinks there is only two sides to a war and if you're not one, you're the other, not understanding you can stay out of it until you actually get something to gain from it.
Rebuttal for what? So you cacs can deflect? I’m here to amuse myself with your child like stupidity not engage you as equals for I am as above you as you are above that virus.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do realize that the Democratic Party has actual black people in it unlike your side. So the enemy of my enemy and what not.
Claudeallen.jpg
220px-John_D_Anthony.jpg
220px-Kathy_Barnette_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
AshleyBell2019.max-1200x675.jpg
220px-Walter_Blackman_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
800px-Ken_Blackwell_2011-02-11_%28cropped%29.jpg
Blakey1.jpg
9756419_web1_lboggweb.jpg
ClaudeBolton.png
225px-Peter_Boulware.jpg

I guess these people are green. "My side" I am a registered independent

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The poor immigrants havent had an opportunity of living in this country yet. If in 43 years they still havent got it together? Then its fuck them too.

But when they just got here they have to be given that chance. Also republicans are the other option. If he is shitting on Democrats then the only other choice is republicans.
So the illegal immigrants are allowed to fail in their home countries, but are allowed here and are gifted freebies and assistance here in America that are not given to its very own US citizens?
Cant cosign that bro.

What if that brother (and many others) actually voted for the Dems? I think that they are absolutely allowed to voice their dislikes on how they are treated.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which means you scared to pick a side cause this is blue vs red. Anything else is collateral damage.
I guess the people I posted are green? Me being independent means I don't give my vote away like you democrats and expect nothing in return. I expect something for my vote. The Democratic Party has received free votes for 60 years and given you negroes nothing in return as a matter of fact they've given you less than nothing. They give illegal immigrants more shit than they give Black people. The democrats haven't given you a Black hate crimes bill, no bill concerning the police disrespecting Black people's rights, no legislation on reparations. Illegal immigrants aren't citizens and
they got more than you got.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I guess the people I posted are green? Me being independent means I don't give my vote away like you democrats and expect nothing in return. I expect something for my vote. The Democratic Party has received free votes for 60 years and given you negroes nothing in return as a matter of fact they've given you less than nothing. They give illegal immigrants more shit than they give Black people. The democrats haven't given you a Black hate crimes bill, no bill concerning the police disrespecting Black people's rights, no legislation on reparations. Illegal immigrants aren't citizens and
they got more than you got.
Clowns try that I’m independent shit because they too pussy to come out and say they really Republikkklan. Pussy ass coon

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agent @Blkops is pro-white trash here to promote the fake dichotomy of blue and red.
Xcactor! My cactoid homie. Blkops is pro black and only pro black. It’s right there in the name. The only fake dichotomy here is your fake azz both sides are bad. Well one side is worse. Any guesses as to which side? Heres a clue it’s the side with the old smelly white men. Not the side with all them fine azz sistas.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clowns try that I’m independent shit because they too pussy to come out and say they really Republikkklan. Pussy ass coon
And you're a pussy ass democrat coon. The only difference between me and you is I'm going to get something for my vote when I do vote for Trump this time. Let's say Biden wins your not getting jack shit except more illegals pouring into the country probably in a Black neighborhood. Your dumbass is probably going to war or your kids is going to war. Your money will be going to the Ukraine still. But hey you get to say Biden's in office. Coontastic!!!!

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey
And you're a pussy ass democrat coon. The only difference between me and you is I'm going to get something for my vote when I do vote for Trump this time. Let's say Biden wins your not getting jack shit except more illegals pouring into the country probably in a Black neighborhood. Your dumbass is probably going to war or your kids is going to war. Your money will be going to the Ukraine still. But hey you get to say Biden's in office. Coontastic!!!!
You do understand that it is republicoons that are dumping undocumented migrants into America right? And the GOP is targeting black communities as they always do.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Got eem

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey

You do understand that it is republicoons that are dumping undocumented migrants into America right? And the GOP is targeting black communities as they always do.

This Trump right?

So wait up all the freebies the illegals are getting in New York, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles and other areas around the country are being given by Republicans? Wait up the Republicans set up the CBP ap where they fly you from anywhere in the world? Wait up the Republicans are financing the planes of the CBP program. Hold up you mean to tell me the Republicans are the ones that don't want us calling the migrants illegal aliens? Man Thank you all this time I thought Eric Adams and Brandon Johnson and all the rest of them were democrats.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This bitch basically recited all of the injustices Black people have suffered and then said I ain't doing nothing for you negroes. Now I would like one of you smart democrats to tell me what makes her different than a Ben Carson, a Jesse Lee Peterson or a Clarence Thomas