ALL TOOKIE THREADS MERGED HERE

Kid Rasta

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Tookie will die!

Well...if the Crips get crazy in LA, we know who to blame. I'm against capital punishment as a moral issue -- I should be living in Europe, Australia or Brasil, where there is no death penalty.

How are African Americans going to see Schwarzenegger in the future??? Wil he get any Black vote if he chooses to seek re-election???

God help him if he decides to go back to making movies -- the film biz has gotten much tougher -- particularly for older actors. He prolly lost a significant portion of his fan base (that is, if he has any fan base left).

:angry:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dacrazydeafdawg said:
And I aint gonna cast the first stone at Tookie but if the man is innocent then he shouldnt go to the chair, they just going to kill him because of the fact he found one of the biggest gang on this planet, hell i hear the terrorist based their model after the crips/bloods organization..... now that some gangsta shyt but the question is it gangsta to die by lethal injection?

I DONT THINK SO!

For the love of god, fam! What exactly is your point?!

I can't tell if I should co-sign or counterpoint. LOL!

Gaggz

Banned

i hope they dont kill people while rioting cause then they will end up on death row just like "tookie"...LOL

dacrazydeafdawg

Star
Registered

Ming Fei Hong said:
For the love of god, fam! What exactly is your point?!

I can't tell if I should co-sign or counterpoint. LOL!

LOL my bad Ming Fei Hong, I just saying if the man innocent then his ass doesnt deserve to die but if they want to go after him for being a kingpin/the boss of the largest gang then they should have done that in the first place but all I am saying is whatever happen to innocent till proven gulity

and like I said if the mofo was innocent why waste your time getting a clemency? His lawyers should have gotten a pardon.

Que Ex where are you bro??? We need some legal expertise up in here

but i betcha Jesse Jackson is on the next flight to Los Angeles ....... same for Al Shaprton......

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

redsox said:
I wonder how many of these niggas who are claiming Tookie should
be given clemency due to his efforts on behalf of the community
would feel the same if it was there mother or father or uncle
who Tookie was convicted of killing. Would they still be saying he
was wrongfully convicted even though they dont know shit about the
trial or evidence.
Tookie and his team have had 25 years to bring forward evidence
of his innocence. They havent done it. Roll up your sleeve Tookie.
Its time.

Ditto... Does anybody here REALLY believe he didnt do that shit?! Come on... He did some good things while he was in jail and lets me happy for that. But that doesnt change the fact of what he did. What makes him different from everybody else on death row. The blacks, whites and etc waiting there turn. He should just be happy he did something positive with the time he had.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess Schwarzenegger wasnt impressed by the changes he made in his life,or he's thinking about the people that lost their lives very violently years ago"allegedly" by the hands of Tookie Williams.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

DjMorpheus said:
Yo Lord Sin!!!!!

Man when them niggas jump shit off up there try and grab a couple nice guitars, and some monitors and shit. Maybe one of them protools joints. Couple drum machines or suttin ya know? Smash and grab nigga smash and grab!

I'm going for the jewels this time. But I don't think there's going to be a riot. I gotta check with the homies to se what the deal will be.

sammistad

Potential Star
Registered

Just think gentlemen, if you were the governer who had to make that decision would you have given Stanley Tookie Williams clemency. If Tookie would have gotten clemency he would have gotten it a longtime ago.
California has the biggest death row population in the country, I beleive that they have as many as 640 people on death row at San Quinten and they have put just what 15 people to death, if a prisoner's number has come up you can bet that he will put to death and no clemency will be given.

As I have been saying all along the death sentence of Stanley Tookie William will be carried out as planned at 12:00 AM PST on Decenber 13, 2005, as ordered by the courts and the jury which has convicted and sentenced Stanlkey Tookie William to death.

Mumia Abu Jamal,s appeals are running out as we speak and we will go over this same bullshit all over again. This time it will be in Philladelpphia I beleive.

FEB.14 1929

Banned

Yo all you la niggas when the riots jump off get me a couple ipods,a hdtv preferably a 27inch and a xbox 360.It will be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

Oh and can u get me a couple cell phones?

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dacrazydeafdawg said:
LOL my bad Ming Fei Hong, I just saying if the man innocent then his ass doesnt deserve to die but if they want to go after him for being a kingpin/the boss of the largest gang then they should have done that in the first place but all I am saying is whatever happen to innocent till proven gulity

and like I said if the mofo was innocent why waste your time getting a clemency? His lawyers should have gotten a pardon.

Que Ex where are you bro??? We need some legal expertise up in here

but i betcha Jesse Jackson is on the next flight to Los Angeles ....... same for Al Shaprton......
Ohhhh.......... I feel ya fam. Hey, Al Capone got locked up for 'tax evasion' and he was most definately gangsta! Guess once the authorities get tired of a criminal they'll get him the maximum punishment for whatever they can charge him with. Tookie was so fucked up, I'm surprised he didn't get the death penalty for jay walking!

Da Nigga

Potential Star
Registered

redsox said:
I wonder how many of these niggas who are claiming Tookie should
be given clemency due to his efforts on behalf of the community
would feel the same if it was there mother or father or uncle
who Tookie was convicted of killing. Would they still be saying he
was wrongfully convicted even though they dont know shit about the
trial or evidence.
Tookie and his team have had 25 years to bring forward evidence
of his innocence. They havent done it. Roll up your sleeve Tookie.
Its time.

My point exactly...

How many of You Brutha's know some one who's on Death Row?, I happen to know two, And I'm sad to say them Nigga's did it... Where will that Media Whore Jessie Jackson Be when there time comes up?...

I can't even say if I support the death penalty or not, I know there is a book that say's "Thou Shalt Not Kill", but it also say's in there some where, "And Eye For An Eye"

Over all I think it's sad... :hmm:

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: To Rehabilitate a Man, Sentence Him to Death

nittie said:
it's not so much a concept it's really about who's so righteous that they can kill with impunity. Tookie can't do it so why can the U.S.A.
Tell Tookie that. Oh, that's right, he did'nt care until he was the one facing death.
Many of those who are pro death penalty do not take the matter lightly, nor with any feeling of impunity. The death penalty is dealt out VERY rarely, and actually carried out rarer still. I say again that it is unfair, incorrect and very polemicizing to paint with such a broad brush.

And to Temujin, as usual, you got it wrong once again. The death penalty is just that, a penalty. The deterrent effect is not the only reason it is used for. It is alto to punish a very horrible act.

And FYI, it is usually the faith based organizations and thier members who hold the "out all night" affairs, marches through neighborhoods, the prison outreach, and the counseling sessions.

And FYI, I often carry the message of change to jails and other institutions.

I'll be waiting for the next wrong thing you have to say. Holla.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LordSinister said:
I'm going for the jewels this time. But I don't think there's going to be a riot. I gotta check with the homies to se what the deal will be.

shit...damn...save a nigga a stone or sompem. :D

mrjamaica

Potential Star
Registered
Schwarzenegger Denies Clemency for Williams

SAN FRANCISCO - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Monday refused to spare the life of Stanley Tookie Williams, the founder of the murderous Crips gang who awaited execution after midnight in a case that stirred debate over capital punishment and the possibility of redemption on death row. Schwarzenegger was unswayed by pleas from Hollywood stars and petitions from more than 50,000 people who said that Williams had made amends during more than two decades in prison by writing a memoir and children's books about the dangers of gangs.

RIP
capt.ny11812112220.williams_execution__ny118.jpg
:angry:

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Re: Schwarzenegger Denies Clemency for Williams

R.i.p.
He Should Rest In Peace
Since He Raised So Much Hell.

nittie

Star
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nittie
it's not so much a concept it's really about who's so righteous that they can kill with impunity. Tookie can't do it so why can the U.S.A.

Tell Tookie that. Oh, that's right, he did'nt care until he was the one facing death.
Many of those who are pro death penalty do not take the matter lightly, nor with any feeling of impunity. The death penalty is dealt out VERY rarely, and actually carried out rarer still. I say again that it is unfair, incorrect and very polemicizing to paint with such a broad brush.

I'm for the death penalty I just wouldn't feel right about pulling the switch because of my life history. My point is how can America condemn and kill Tookie when America created millions of Tookie's in the first place? Where is the justice.

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
Tookies last meal request "Menu"

2 eggs scrambled with sharp cheddar cheese.
1 & 1/2 pounds of salty bacon.
Dominos "5-5-5" pizza deal.
sausage, pepperoni, onions, extra cheese, mushrooms.
1 inch thick pork chop smothered in brown gravy.
2 apples granny smith type.
Beef Jerky.
Half chicken fried and french fries.
2 Twix candy bars.
Hog's head cheese.
Black eye peas.
Buttered popcorn with salt.
5 quarter waters.
1 bottle of poland spring water.

Last edited:

Gaggz

Banned
Re: Tookies last meal request "Menu"

RAULDK said:
sausage, peperoni, onions, extra cheese, mushrooms.
Beef Jerky.
2 Twix candy bars.
Hog head cheese.
Black eye peas.
5 quarter waters.

NO tomatoes though....'cause they are red....LOL

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I havent had any black eyed peas in the longest.....that shit with my grandmother's REAL cornbread was the bomb!

Gaggz

Banned

What a waste of food the embalmers gone just empty all that stuff out his stomach anyway....LOL They could give that food to some homeless people

bigblackafrica

Star
Registered

they tryin to make sure this cat AND his name dies:

[frame]http://us.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/12/williams.crips.reut/index.html[/frame]

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Gaggz said:

You are a fuckin fool my nigga LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuckallyall said:

And to Temujin, as usual, you got it wrong once again. The death penalty is just that, a penalty. The deterrent effect is not the only reason it is used for. It is alto to punish a very horrible act.

And FYI, it is usually the faith based organizations and thier members who hold the "out all night" affairs, marches through neighborhoods, the prison outreach, and the counseling sessions.

And FYI, I often carry the message of change to jails and other institutions.

I'll be waiting for the next wrong thing you have to say. Holla.

So now you admit the Death penalty has no detterent effect. You are back to the punishment/retribution argument that inevitably death penalty advocates must go to. If you understood anything about the criminal justice system you would understand the purpose of punishment in the system. The purpose of punishment in the system is to deter directly and indirectly. It is to deter the individual from commiting the same crime and it is to deter others who might commit the same crime from doing it.

In order to understand the system you have to remove the emotional aspect of it. You have to ask yourself what does society gain by punishing the individual. The amorphous feeling of justice served is pointless if it does not prevent another individual from commiting a crime. A criminal justice system that does not foster the prevention and deterrence of crime is an ineffective system. The goal of any criminal justice system is NO CRIME. Just like the purpose of punishing a child is to influence behavior so is the purpose of punishing adults. I don't punish my child because I get some type of justification that justice has been served, I punish my child so that he will not do the same thing again.

Now that you understand the role of punishment in the system maybe you can know understand that punishment that does not foster deterence or prevention is pointless to society. If we can foster deterrence and prevention by keeping williams alive that serves societies purpose. To prevent further murder.

See I have no positive emotional attachment to Williams death. I do not get any satisfaction out of his death. So for me public executions serve no purpose they do not help society and I get to emotional gratification from them. Many people like yourself do get some type of emotional satisfaction from executions. You mask your need for vengence in the veil of justice but it's root is the same as all murders. You feel Williams has wronged you and society so you want to physically hurt him for that. I don't feel a civilized society needs to be in the vengence game. Its emotional and not very civilized.

Warrior 7

Star
Registered

Gaggz said:
What a waste of food the embalmers gone just empty all that stuff out his stomach anyway....LOL They could give that food to some homeless people
aint nobody starving in America even the bums are fat

let the man enjoy his last meal

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member

DjMorpheus said:
Yo Lord Sin!!!!!

Man when them niggas jump shit off up there try and grab a couple nice guitars, and some monitors and shit. Maybe one of them protools joints. Couple drum machines or suttin ya know? Smash and grab nigga smash and grab!

That's whats up, I will def. holla at you if you happen to find a sunburst Les Paul
:yes:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Gaggz said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TW: "I don't fuck wit tomatoes cuzz. I also don't fuck with delicious dead apples neither nigga. Them shits for bitch azz slob niggas loc."

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

RAULDK said:
sausage, peperoni, onions, extra cheese, mushrooms.
Beef Jerky.
2 Twix candy bars.
Hog head cheese.
Black eye peas.
5 quarter waters.

Man if that nigga eat all that shit his stomach gonna bust before he even make it to the injection table

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered

Warrior 7 said:
whats a quarter water?
quarter waters are those 25 cents liitle small juice bottles sold at any hood corner store....usually red green blue or orange

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered

Warrior 7 said:
whats a quarter water?

I guess you have never been to a ghetto corner store or costco. Quarter waters are small 4 ounce plastic containers that hold a lightly sugured flavor water. They come in all flavors.