Actor/comedian Robin Williams dead of apparent suicide

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
James Lipton Remembers Robin Williams

dish-081214-robin-williams-james-lipton.jpg

When Robin Williams sat down on Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton—voted the best episode ever by fans—he left his mark on the crowd and viewers immediately. Before James Lipton could even ask a question, Williams was doing what he did best: hilarious, impassioned impressions—delivered back-to-back over six sustained minutes—that left the crowd in stitches.

With the news of Williams' tragic suicide Monday, James Lipton is speaking out about that indelible moment on IAS—and reflecting on what made the comic one of Hollywood's greats.

"His gift was the most mysterious of all gifts," Lipton told Matt Lauer on the TODAY show Tuesday. "Geniuses can do things that we learn how to do...It's in their DNA. It's in their bones. They're born with it. You can teach craft....you can't teach genius."

Lipton went on to remember those first few minutes with Williams on IAS. "I introduced him and....the bedlam! Then he took off! It was six minutes before I could ask the first question. I finally raised my hand, 'Can I ask a question [now]?'"

Lipton also reflected on Williams' undeniable talent, saying, "Great comedians have to be great actors. And what does an actor do? He reaches deep inside his soul...and brings out something deeply mysterious, a total surprise. He could do that. He could do that as a comedian. He could do that as an actor. And when he reaches out and brings that out it's unique. It's something we've never seen before."

“Once upon a time on this stage, a special kind of magic happened. A great artist walked out here and went into orbit for more than five hours. […] One audience member had to be hospitalized for a hernia caused by uncontrollable laughter. That’s the truth, so consider yourself warned and privileged – as we were – to enjoy the comedic genius of Robin Williams.”

- James Lipton, Host of Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio

10256803_10152615730027748_4825154075474717554_n.png

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

:eek::smh:

man he starred in a lot of my fav movies as a kid. jumanji, flubber. damn shame :(

R.I.P.

damn remember this nintendo ad he did with his daughter

Robin Williams’ daughter Zelda Williams quits social media after online harassment about her father

The actress abandoned her Twitter and Instagram pages Tuesday after online bullying about her father proved to be too much in the wake of his death.
Zelda Williams is abandoning her social media accounts after online bullying in the wake of her father's death has proved to be too much.

The 25-year-old daughter of Robin Williams said she's taking some time away from her Twitter and Instagram pages, saying the hurtful messages about her dad and judgment about her photos have been "cruel and unnecessary."

"I will be leaving this account for a while (while) I heal and decide if I'll be deleting it or not," she wrote in a lengthy Instagram message.

"In this difficult time, please try to be respectful of the accounts of myself, my family and my friends. Mining our accounts for photos of dad, or judging me on the number of them is cruel and unnecessary. There are a couple throughout, but the real private moments I shared with him were precious, quiet, and believe it or not, not full of photos or 'selfies.'"

Williams posted a lengthy message to Instagram in response to criticism about her lack of photos posted of her dad.
zeldawilliams via Instagram

The actress apparently received criticism for not posting enough photos with her famous dad, who committed suicide Monday. Other anonymous users went as far as criticizing Robin Williams, and his career, by leaving messages on his daughter's page.

"I shared him with a world where everyone was taking their photo with him, but I was lucky enough to spend time with him without cameras too," her message continued.

"That was more than enough, and I'm grateful for what little time I had. My favorite photos of family are framed in my house, not posted on social media, and they'll remain there. They would've wound up on the news or blogs then, and they certainly would now. That's not what I want for our memories together. Thank you for your respect and understanding in this difficult time. Goodbye. Xo"

The last photograph posted to Robin Williams’ page before his death was a photo with his daughter Zelda.
therobinwilliams/via Instagram

On Monday Williams quoted famed book ‘The Little Prince’ in a tribute to her dad.
@zeldawilliams via Twitter

On Monday Williams quoted famed book ‘The Little Prince’ in a tribute to her dad.

Enlarge

On Twitter, Williams spent time Tuesday fighting online bullies. She encouraged people to report the anonymous users who were sending her mean comments and apparently horrific Photoshopped pictures of her dad, Us Weekly reports.

Later she deleted her request, and decided to give up her account all together.

"I'm sorry. I should've risen above," the "Nine Months" actress wrote. "Deleting this from my devices for a good long time, maybe forever. Time will tell. Goodbye."

Robin Williams' Daughter Sends Emotional Message to Dad

Zelda shows love for dad Robin on Twitter

It isn't the first time she's fallen victim to online bullying. Williams has previously taken to her Tumblr page to call out the "trolls" for harassment. In June she posted a scathing response to bullies who targeted her for her looks and apparently questioned her gender.

"I am not a d--e or a y-d," she wrote. "I’m not a man in drag nor a failed abortion. What I AM is someone who doesn’t have to put up with someone else’s s--t and ‘take it’ like I keep being told."

"Freedom of Speech is your right, but what you’ve misunderstood on your punch drunk mission to make being an insufferable a--hat excusable is that it does NOT protect you from someone telling you you’re a racist, bigoted, bored pr--k giddily looking for digital excitement beyond furiously masturbating and crying."

Zelda Williams has decided to stop using her social media accounts after suffering harassment online since the death of her father, actor Robin Williams.
@zeldawilliams via Twitter

Zelda Williams, her mother, producer Marcia Garces Williams, and her two brothers Cody and Zak, all issued official statements on the passing of the Oscar-winning actor earlier in the day.

"While I'll never, ever understand how he could be loved so deeply and not find it in his heart to stay, there's minor comfort in knowing our grief and loss, in some small way, is shared with millions," she said.

"It doesn't help the pain, but at least it's a burden countless others now know we carry, and so many have offered to help lighten the load. Thank you for that."
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ts-social-media-harrassment-article-1.1901727

Best off the top improv comedian to ever do it.
Take care Mork/Popeye

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
^^^ I've never seen that flick...just seen rounders the other day...think I'll check this out today

That's been on my "To watch list" for a long time...

James Lipton Remembers Robin Williams

dish-081214-robin-williams-james-lipton.jpg

When Robin Williams sat down on Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton—voted the best episode ever by fans—he left his mark on the crowd and viewers immediately. Before James Lipton could even ask a question, Williams was doing what he did best: hilarious, impassioned impressions—delivered back-to-back over six sustained minutes—that left the crowd in stitches.

With the news of Williams' tragic suicide Monday, James Lipton is speaking out about that indelible moment on IAS—and reflecting on what made the comic one of Hollywood's greats.

"His gift was the most mysterious of all gifts," Lipton told Matt Lauer on the TODAY show Tuesday. "Geniuses can do things that we learn how to do...It's in their DNA. It's in their bones. They're born with it. You can teach craft....you can't teach genius."

Lipton went on to remember those first few minutes with Williams on IAS. "I introduced him and....the bedlam! Then he took off! It was six minutes before I could ask the first question. I finally raised my hand, 'Can I ask a question [now]?'"

Lipton also reflected on Williams' undeniable talent, saying, "Great comedians have to be great actors. And what does an actor do? He reaches deep inside his soul...and brings out something deeply mysterious, a total surprise. He could do that. He could do that as a comedian. He could do that as an actor. And when he reaches out and brings that out it's unique. It's something we've never seen before."

“Once upon a time on this stage, a special kind of magic happened. A great artist walked out here and went into orbit for more than five hours. […] One audience member had to be hospitalized for a hernia caused by uncontrollable laughter. That’s the truth, so consider yourself warned and privileged – as we were – to enjoy the comedic genius of Robin Williams.”

- James Lipton, Host of Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio

10256803_10152615730027748_4825154075474717554_n.png

This I hadn't heard of but will hopefully watch this weekend.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
^^^ I've never seen that flick...just seen rounders the other day...think I'll check this out today

Its a damn good movie.

I only watched it a couple of years ago myself I would definitely recommend it.

Rounders is one of my favorite movies, I even bought the Blu-Ray. What did you think of it?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Comics are always accusing someone of stealing there material which has occurred often and will continue with unoriginal wannabee's.
But here's the thing, Most of the subject matter or material that comics have in there routine are trite subject matters that have been written and performed over and over again.
The only thing that make the material seems different in some respect is the delivery.
Some comics have writers that will sell the same joke to different comedians to make more money.
David Brenner and Robbin Williams style of delivery is on polar opposites.
Robbin's style is high energy and spontaneous, lots of movement, adrenaline rushed, and oft times with audience participation, Where as Brenner's style of delivery seemed to be methodical, less movement and layed back.

One of the biggest comedy thieves EVER!

That whole topic was laid to rest a long time ago here...

Robin Williams’s Episode of WTF Is an Affecting Must-Listen

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/remembering_robin_williams

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Funny, many conservatives including Queen Savage called Robin Williams weak and selfish.

Media coverage of Robin Williams' death scrutinized

The death of Robin Williams from an apparent suicide has unsurprisingly dominated the news cycle this week. It has also unsurprisingly led to plenty of questionable media coverage.

One glaring example was seen on Wednesday, when the Daily News published a blunt cover outlining what the Marin County Coroner's Office said were circumstances surrounding Williams' death.

The tabloid's choice for a headline? "HANGED."

The controversial front page came a day after a cheery memo detailing the Daily News' online strategy for optimizing its Robin Williams' death stories began circulating online. (Daily News Web editors were instructed to begin stories "with his full name and include buzzy search words like *death, dead, suicide, etc.")

On its website, New York's Village Voice published a response to the Daily News' cover with considerably less jarring cover lines.

"We took the liberty of re-editing the Daily News' shameful Robin Williams cover," the Village Voice's Alan Scherstuhl wrote. "Here's what [it] should have looked like."

44758580-233c-11e4-ba29-6bf3779bddcc_robin-williams-hanged.jpg

The Daily News, of course, wasn't alone in exhibiting a lack of taste.

Radio host Rush Limbaugh came under fire for comments on his radio show Tuesday in which he connected Williams' death to liberalism.

"They're always angry about something," Limbaugh said. "No matter what they get, they're always angry."

Williams "had it all but he had nothing. Made everybody else laugh but was miserable inside," Limbaugh continued. "I mean, it fits a certain picture or a certain image that the left has. Talk about low expectations and general unhappiness and so forth."

Limbaugh cited a Fox News report that the 63-year-old had grappled with "survivor's guilt" by outliving friends Christopher Reeve, John Belushi and Andy Kaufman.

"He could never get over the guilt that they died and he didn't," Limbaugh said. "Well, that is a constant measurement that is made by political leftists when judging the country."

On Wednesday, Lewis Black, the rant-prone comedian, fired back on Facebook:

F*** YOU Rush Limbaugh. Your statements were beyond cruel and stupid. They were intolerable. Enough is enough from you. You are an idiot. Don’t you ever demean the death of another human being. He was my friend. You disgust me.

On Tuesday, ABC News apologized for streaming live aerial footage of Williams' Tiburon, Calif., home after the comedian's family had explicitly asked the public to respect its privacy.

"When we realized there was no news value to the live stream, we took it down immediately," ABC said in a statement. "Our intention was not to be insensitive to his family, friends and fans, and for that we apologize."

'Seize' the death?

Questionable decisions made in the wake of Williams' death were not limited to the news media.

Edelman, the world's largest public relations firm, published a blog post Tuesday — entitled "Carpe Diem" — outlining a strategy for mental health professionals to use Williams' death as an opportunity to generate publicity.

"As we mourn the loss of Robin Williams to depression, we must recognize it as an opportunity to engage in a national conversation," Lisa Kovitz, an executive vice president and media relations expert in Edelman’s New York office, wrote. "His death yesterday created a carpe diem moment for mental health professionals and those people who have suffered with depression and want to make a point about the condition and the system that treats it. There’s a very careful line they need to walk so as to not seem exploitive of a terrible situation but at the same time, it is a national teachable moment that shouldn’t be ignored."

Kovitz suggested organizations with mental health experts be more aggressive in their Williams-related pitches:

Some mental health organizations still have nothing on their websites or Twitter feeds regarding the situation and the need to seek out help. Perhaps they were trying to be non-exploitive or stay business as usual. While that approach may be the best for them, this event calls that strategy in to question. Since the issue of depression is clearly a continuing conversation, we would certainly want these organizations to consider another approach that is more visible and aggressive.

"Actually, no Edelman," one commenter, Erin Blaskie, wrote. "Robin Williams' death does NOT translate into an opportunity for your firm or for the clients you're directing to 'join the conversation.' ... Using someone's death as an opportunity to position yourself as THE PR company to walk potential clients through the best way to benefit from this "conversation" is callous. Instructing potential clients to pay your firm money to help them take advantage of this situation is gross."

Kovitz, though, defended the post.

"This actually [began] as an internal memo," she later explained to Business Insider. "We do this quite regularly on all kinds of topics related to media relations on a wide variety of topics. We believed it was worth surfacing more broadly given how the news cycle was progressing. ... Many people are simply not prepared to act at the speed of news."

But there have been plenty of opportunities to dissect the response to Williams' apparent suicide, as even seemingly innocuous tributes have come under scrutiny.

Shortly after his death was reported, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences tweeted a still from Disney’s animated "Aladdin," in which Williams voiced the blue Genie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Genie, you're free. <a href="http://t.co/WjA9QuuldD">pic.twitter.com/WjA9QuuldD</a></p>&mdash; The Academy (@TheAcademy) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheAcademy/statuses/498996314395246593">August 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

“If it doesn’t cross the line, it comes very, very close to it,” Christine Moutier, chief medical officer at the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, told the Washington Post of the image. “Suicide should never be presented as an option. That’s a formula for potential contagion.”

http://news.yahoo.com/robin-williams-death-media-coverage-225459533.html

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Genie, you're free. <a href="http://t.co/WjA9QuuldD">pic.twitter.com/WjA9QuuldD</a></p>&mdash; The Academy (@TheAcademy) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheAcademy/statuses/498996314395246593">August 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

Interesting Thread topic...

Is THIS tweet inherently wrong because it implies that suicide is some sort of viable option for those seeking 'freedom'?

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
PR Firm Explains the Best Way to Get Publicity From a Celebrity Suicide

When a popular public figure like Robin Williams takes his own life, the public needs a chance to grieve. The best way to do that: by listening intently to our international PR firm tell us how to leverage these suicides to build our #brand.

Soulless PR conglomerate Edelman yesterday published a blog post on their site entitled "Carpe Diem- Seize the Day," which is exactly what you, the Edelman client, should be doing when a celebrity such as Robin Williams hangs themselves. We hasten to note that Edelman is far too refined to offer up a bald, grotesque appeal to business interests; rather, they couch it in the phrase, "an opportunity to engage in a national conversation."

And how can you, the Edelman client, benefit from this National Conversation About The Latest Celebrity With Mental Illness to Commit Suicide? It is your lucky day! "At Edelman, we are in the business of helping our clients create or join public conversations." Here are a couple of real PR success stories that Edelman media relations expert Lisa Kovitz offers up, as examples of people turning lemons (Robin Williams commits suicide) into lemonade (publicity for a brand called #you): "CNN also reposted a piece by their Eatocracy (food blog) editor, Kat Kinsman, on her teenage depression experience. Local TV websites are posting resources on depression. This Forbes contributor (on health topics) had the added advantage of living in Marin County and having met Robin Williams, as well as being close to a suicide prevention group."

Having met a dead celebrity, or being afflicted with the same form of mental illness as a recently deceased celebrity, is quite a blessing in disguise for you, the Edelman client. It's a one-way ticket to social media #virality. Further tips:
If your organization or client has relevant experts on specific topics, is there a system in place to identify them and reach them at any time of day? Do they live anywhere near a major city or even a town with network affiliates? Do they have web conferencing on their phone or laptop? Do the key cable and network bookers know who they are? Do they have something short and clear written to send out in real-time about their expertise/field of study? All these questions should be answered in advance of need.

Does your organization or client have a local aspect to a story (e.g., in this case, the Bay Area?) or do they have personal stories that could be shared (as the CNN and Forbes bloggers did within hours). Having an understanding of who your experts are expedites the process of local and personal communications.
Suicide: only a bad thing if you don't have a communications strategy prepared.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/14/showbiz/robin-williams-parkinsons-disease/

(CNN) -- Robin Williams was sober but was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson's disease when he died, his widow said Thursday.

The diagnosis of the progressive illness was "an additional fear and burden in his life," a person familiar with Williams' family told CNN on Thursday.

Williams was found dead in his Northern California home Monday from what investigators suspect was a suicide by hanging.
While fans and friends have looked for answers to why the 63-year-old comedy icon would take his own life, his wife, Susan Schneider, issued a written statement about Williams' health that he had kept a secret.

Robin Williams' beloved movie characters The best Robin Williams tributes In his own words: Williams on depression
"Since his passing, all of us who loved Robin have found some solace in the tremendous outpouring of affection and admiration for him from the millions of people whose lives he touched," Schneider said. "His greatest legacy, besides his three children, is the joy and happiness he offered to others, particularly to those fighting personal battles.

"Robin's sobriety was intact and he was brave as he struggled with his own battles of depression, anxiety as well as early stages of Parkinson's disease, which he was not yet ready to share publicly.

"It is our hope in the wake of Robin's tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid."

What is Parkinson's disease?
Williams had been active as an actor in the last year of his life, performing in a CBS sitcom that was canceled this year and acting in four films that have yet to hit theaters.
It is not clear whether the early-stage Parkinson's disease affected his ability to work.

"Friends and family can usually detect changes in the Parkinson's patient including poor posture, loss of balance, and abnormal facial expressions," according to the National Parkinson Foundation. "During this initial phase of the disease, a patient usually experiences mild symptoms. These symptoms may inconvenience the day-to-day tasks the patient would otherwise complete with ease. Typically these symptoms will include the presence of tremors or experiencing shaking in one of the limbs."
Parkinson's disease "causes certain brain cells to die," according to the website of the National Institutes of Health. It is more likely to affect men than women and most often develops after age 50.

Williams used exercise and cycling to manage his stress and depression, and the prospect that the illness would prevent him from doing that was extremely upsetting, adding to the depression, the person familiar with his family said.
Investigators believe Williams used a belt to hang himself from a bedroom door sometime between late Sunday and when his personal assistant found him just before noon Monday, according to Marin County Assistant Deputy Chief Coroner Lt. Keith Boyd.
Boyd would not confirm or deny whether Williams left behind a letter, saying that investigators would discuss "the note or a note" later.

The coroner's investigation "revealed he had been seeking treatment for depression," Boyd said.

He spent time in a treatment facility in July, a time when his wife and representative have said he was battling depression.
Media reports at the time speculated that Williams had resumed drinking alcohol, but the statement from his wife appears to dispute those reports.

Williams entered rehab because of drug and alcohol addiction at least twice previously.

"Robin spent so much of his life helping others," his wife said. Whether he was entertaining millions on stage, film or television, our troops on the front lines, or comforting a sick child -- Robin wanted us to laugh and to feel less afraid."

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Its a damn good movie.

Rounders is one of my favorite movies, I even bought the Blu-Ray. What did you think of it?

w/o going too far ot it was decent...expected more from norton's character tho...I think I gave it 4 stars outta 5 on netflix

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Its a damn good movie.

I think matt damon and ben affleck are so-so actors...but I can see why they got the hype that they did after seeing this movie...great flick...robin williams role was incredible...glad I finally checked it out

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say 'never'...idk about robin williams but not every person who kills themselves does so bcuz of some mental condition...sometimes it as that simple as just being a coward and afraid of dealing w/ adversity

Really? So the people who jumped out the burning twin towers were either cowards or afraid of dealing with some adversity?
Did you ever consider they were in a position of choosing the way they died and chose to go out in a way they were ok with why can't folks understand that sometimes suicide isn't the way we see it, and the values we have, but rather a very serious decision (choice) that some people are forced to deal with..
And rather that condone them and by calling them weak, dumb and crazy, why not, instead, show some respect, compassion and understanding and assume that the victim may have had their reasons, even if we are not able to understand, maybe they were more comfortable dying when they were ready, by a way they were comfortable with, rather than growing old and dying some fucked up way.
In my opinion millions of people passively kill themselves by drinking, drugs, dangerous lifestyles, and poor diet, the only difference between them and the ones that are labeled as suicide is that the later are at least real enough and self aware to know what is going on..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
He stated that there were only three possible reasons for some taking their lives, all I have to do is bring up one circumstance that debunks the statement to make it false.
Remember , my argument is more about him over generalizing and making things absolute.
So based on the parameters he stated, depression, cowardice and afraid to deal with situations, I still maintain that the people who jumped out the World Trade center does not fit , properly in any of those categories, unless he is trying to imply that they were cowards for not choosing to burn up instead.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
He stated that there were only three possible reasons for some taking their lives, all I have to do is bring up one circumstance that debunks the statement to make it false.
Remember , my argument is more about him over generalizing and making things absolute.
So based on the parameters he stated, depression, cowardice and afraid to deal with situations, I still maintain that the people who jumped out the World Trade center does not fit , properly in any of those categories, unless he is trying to imply that they were cowards for not choosing to burn up instead.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Comics are always accusing someone of stealing there material which has occurred often and will continue with unoriginal wannabee's.
But here's the thing, Most of the subject matter or material that comics have in there routine are trite subject matters that have been written and performed over and over again.
The only thing that make the material seems different in some respect is the delivery.
Some comics have writers that will sell the same joke to different comedians to make more money.
David Brenner and Robbin Williams style of delivery is on polar opposites.
Robbin's style is high energy and spontaneous, lots of movement, adrenaline rushed, and oft times with audience participation, Where as Brenner's style of delivery seemed to be methodical, less movement and layed back.

One of the biggest comedy thieves EVER!

That whole topic was laid to rest a long time ago here...

Robin Williams’s Episode of WTF Is an Affecting Must-Listen

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/remembering_robin_williams

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ss8voqd1nx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@ 22:45

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
I think matt damon and ben affleck are so-so actors...but I can see why they got the hype that they did after seeing this movie...great flick...robin williams role was incredible...glad I finally checked it out

Good Will Hunting is a great flick. Classic film. You can't look at that film from the perspective of those actors today. That movie was when they were young unknowns and it was the film that broke open their young careers. It was an independent film and not a typical Hollywood blockbuster type of film. Robin's presence was a huge boost to a small independent film from a couple of unknown newbie filmmakers from Boston.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Robin Williams's Toxicology Report Confirms That He Was Sober When He Died​

a_190x190.jpg

The Marin county coroner has concluded its investigation into Robin Williams's death, ruling that he died of a suicide by hanging. According to the toxicology report, Williams had no alcohol or other illicit drugs in his system at the time of his death. The coroner noted that there were prescription medications that Williams had been taking for "therapeutic" reasons. The report confirms wife Susan Schneider's statement that Williams had been sober, as he was also battling depression and the early stages of Parkinson's. We hope this puts all questions about his death to rest.

bromack1

Rising Star
Registered
Robin Williams's Toxicology Report Confirms That He Was Sober When He Died​

a_190x190.jpg

The Marin county coroner has concluded its investigation into Robin Williams's death, ruling that he died of a suicide by hanging. According to the toxicology report, Williams had no alcohol or other illicit drugs in his system at the time of his death. The coroner noted that there were prescription medications that Williams had been taking for "therapeutic" reasons. The report confirms wife Susan Schneider's statement that Williams had been sober, as he was also battling depression and the early stages of Parkinson's. We hope this puts all questions about his death to rest.

yeah but... how much cocaine do you have to snort before it finally destroys your brain...it doesn't have to happen today... but gradually over time...

ever notice how "manic" Robin Williams style of comedy was.... it was the coke that made it possible.

if there is any lesson its like rick james said, coke is one helluva drug.

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Re: Robin williams dead

Whoa:smh:

Suspected suicide.

What could be that bad at that age and with all that money. If I were him, I would have spent the rest of my life spending the rest of every penny of my money.
It took me until I got older to understand the weight of depression. That bitch is like lifting half the world. It's tough and seems never ending.

When you're in it it doesn't seem like it will ever end. You laugh and joke and pretend you unbothered by it, but you are