5 Types of “Conscious” Black People To Avoid If You Want To Grow

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lmaooo i asked you. And whoever else. Whata BOX was. You said.

By that statement ... MEANS if you care about the community. if you do things for the community THAT puts you in a box.

I'm ok with that box. Your box is You want to live for yourself. Your words. I'm not making anything up. Just going by what you say.

Everything else you say just sounds like hurt... I've seen this before. You want to be by yourself. Be so.

Nobody is going to fight to bring u into anything u don't want to be part of.

I have no clue where you got that from, and I'm sure you don't either, so simply put. STFU lol. I'm sure even you've agreed with me on some racial issues before hand, but NOW, since there's a slight difference in opinion you wanna do exactly what me and this article is talking about, further proving my point lol. Chill out, this is all the bullshit I've been talking about.

We're all in the same gang...no hate here...

:cool:
:dance:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This...yep

Most heavy "Debaters" i know or has experienced are sick/crazy.
Many people debat from the position of opinion, not fact and very seldolm for enlightement.
Basically they are lacking the proper tools to debate and instead of presenting compelling arguments they are left with nothing but a set of giberish, heavily opinionated anti- logical, argument that is littered with falacies and twisted truths, and if the audience is non-the wiser, the debate can qickly esculate to a shouting match of "who is more convincing at uttering dumb shit".

tre2k4

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought being wise meant you knew nothing. You got folks on here acting like they know everything and most of it is just opinions based on unproven facts.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I thought being wise meant you knew nothing. You got folks on here acting like they know everything and most of it is just opinions based on unproven facts.
Most real debates are on the liklyhood of something occuring not whether something if factual or not..
As an example I will give you three statements all of them are factual or has some truth.. Only one is superior due to its reference on measuring the likelyhood of an event..

1- The lottery is for suckers, its nothing more than poor tax for fools..

2- Somebody has to win it, why not me, you have to be on it to win it.

3- The likelyhood of winning the lottery is very unlikely, about the same as getting struck by lighting twice…

Now if you are unable to see the difference beteen those three arguments then you have no business trying debate someone who can..
Only fools take the stance that right or wrong cimes down to my opinion vs yours..

Anything but be together huh?

Jokes and jokes and jokes.

Don't think like a group advance like a group set goals like a group

And somehow come together

Gotcha.

lmaooo i asked you. And whoever else. Whata BOX was. You said.

By that statement ... MEANS if you care about the community. if you do things for the community THAT puts you in a box.

I'm ok with that box. Your box is You want to live for yourself. Your words. I'm not making anything up. Just going by what you say.

Everything else you say just sounds like hurt... I've seen this before. You want to be by yourself. Be so.

Nobody is going to fight to bring u into anything u don't want to be part of.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

The most interesting thing to me about people like him, who shun black militants, is that they are alway the first ones to cry for our support when they get their nigga wake up call from crackkkers

the FIRST ones

ALWAYS

When they need back up its ok for all of us to be in the same box, hell, people like him DEMAND it when THAT time comes

but on any other day? apparently its a bad thing :rolleyes: