2016 Random whatever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Damn, my wife's homegirl's dude is the DJ tonight at the strip club. I'mma finish this one drink and ghost.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chick working @ Waffle House just won't quit :smh:

Night shift, no less!!

She got my number off my work shirt and start texting :smh:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well i went to NY to meet her in person. Simply beautiful. We had the most lovely day. Talked about all sorts of things. Held hands and shared kisses. We bring smiles to each others faces all the time.
Ole sucka for luv ass nicca! :lol:

Just fucking wit cha! Enjoy

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So far IK de island is nice. Still no recollection of my last time here but that's ok.

Enjoying the vibe so far. Too bad you on another island dread would've been Irie to link dun know.

thats good what did you get to do so far? i know da time already Empress! later will be greater if Jah allows it.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
thats good what did you get to do so far? i know da time already Empress! later will be greater if Jah allows it.
Done fwd already bredda....but mostly beach and family time held two picnics on different sides of the family.....lol never know how big yuh fam really is till there is a party. lol Did a short visit to Atlantis but didnt have time to get passes to get the full experience so next forward we gonna do that for sure. Grand Bahama is only like 1/2 flight and about a 1hr/2hr ferry? If we had taken more time then that would have been on the list for sure. My aunt and uncle went to Eluthra for a day visit looking for a spot of land so when dem decide what they gonna do gonna be somewhere else we can travel to...lol but it was niceness sea baths always good for the body. My cuz live over by Sandals near Cable beach so we would walk to the beach. Not into the whole shopping thing so never really checked out the shops.
Probably won't be back there for at least 3 yrs though for when my cousin gets married. Once that is set we will definitely be linking irie?
Oh yeah Happy belated independence :)
Bless up King

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
That moment when you probably should've made a move and likely could've succeeded but she took a job out of state and moved before you could. Shit or get off the pot has never been more real.

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
Well we met up in Dallas because a social even got cancelled and she couldn't get her flight or hotel cancelled. Had a decent time. didnt do much because we both just wanted to relax. Stayed in downtown Dallas and learned this:

Dont stay downtown if you expect it to be something after business hours.
Dont stay near the bus tranfer spot.
A lot of places are closed on Sundays.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sup folks.

I...am conflicted. So it's nice to see yall still poppin'. Some ole' stability in an unstable environment.

Ok, I'll just come out and ask: how hard is it to build a niche? I mean a business/job around one niche? One thing? I got a homegirl who is expanding her brand, (anyone in the Atlanta area looking for a MUA pm me), and I'm proud of her. But it makes me think of my failed attempt at a serious blog a while back. I know why I stopped, and I know what I need to do to keep going, but I wonder if going at it is going to be fruitful? I need options...a lot that I don't have...and I don't know how to make any...I need something to put my name on, but without a talent or skill...I don't know what that is. When I feel as though having this is going to better my life and my income, I don't see an alternative - this blog idea isn't a "for fun" thing anymore.

#Random thoughts that aren't so random when you think about it every day

On another note, I have a really good idea for a short film, (assuming films are less than four minutes long), but what do I do with it?

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
Sup folks.

I...am conflicted. So it's nice to see yall still poppin'. Some ole' stability in an unstable environment.

Ok, I'll just come out and ask: how hard is it to build a niche? I mean a business/job around one niche? One thing? I got a homegirl who is expanding her brand, (anyone in the Atlanta area looking for a MUA pm me), and I'm proud of her. But it makes me think of my failed attempt at a serious blog a while back. I know why I stopped, and I know what I need to do to keep going, but I wonder if going at it is going to be fruitful? I need options...a lot that I don't have...and I don't know how to make any...I need something to put my name on, but without a talent or skill...I don't know what that is. When I feel as though having this is going to better my life and my income, I don't see an alternative - this blog idea isn't a "for fun" thing anymore.

#Random thoughts that aren't so random when you think about it every day

On another note, I have a really good idea for a short film, (assuming films are less than four minutes long), but what do I do with it?

thinking about something everyday means something. its in you. you have the drive and the energy but dont know where to channel it or how. however, you do have your where. a blog.
I am going to suggest you read up on what it takes to make a successful blog.
Make a plan that best suits how you feel things would work for you and your content.
Execute and be successful.
Take a few minutes a day and spend it working on your plan. Build your ideas into something real.

i have seen blogs that make money and they all seem to function with the same characteristics. content that is updated regular in the beginning to build a library of articles. ads to make money. attachment to services or sites like amazon. most have twitter followers who look help retweet links to articles, etc.
here are 2 that i have seen start and grow:
http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/
http://www.kitchenistadiaries.com/

both are well like individuals on twitter. they have made connects in their respected industries.

short films are cool. With something as simple as a iphone you can make your film a real. only hurdle you have is yourself and your willingness to make it into a film that can be shared to the masses.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^
thanks. I'm looking at them now.
I wish I had an iPhone if it an make films, lol. I know some people...I think on that note it's gonna be about finding the time to get with them and putting a plan in place. I really need to start with my plan again...

I need my license.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What yall up to?

Still craving some fried cod, mac n cheese and some sweet tea...it's stickin with me

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
That goofy ass bitch didn't take care of shit. And I still don't get the coat shit. Must be some corny uk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.