Mimi cute as a muhfucka and dat ass look nice. .... but I ain't ready :sad:

Ethiopians fuck wit regular niccas?

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i need a thug in my life
Man....that ain't what you want :smh:

I have an affinity for ratchet, kinda ghetto women..... and it's undoing me.

Some of the best pussy this side of the pearly gates, but don't be worth a damn. :smh: Bih can't even help with the room..

And gon ask me to buy some Girl Scout cookies...:hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_nw04lbQyYU1rzfo3wo1_500.gif

http://origin.dcsuperherogirls.com/en-us/meettheheroes/bee.html
11_tcm1254-241237.jpg

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
being 40 and an introvert is not the business.

new job has allowed me to be way ahead on my finances. at some point i will have even more time for a relationship that i already dont have.

its going to be an interesting year...

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
aight cool Empress just let me know
Gonna fwd to your area for a week bredren. Getting our tickets organized looking at the dates as of now from the 6th of July. Should be fun :) Haven't fwd to Bahamas since I was 12 dread so its been a minute. lol

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
You would have been 38 years fwd today. I wish I could call you up and say it to you but instead this will suffice. Happy Birthday Michael aka ShaneBP. I miss you my friend. One Love .

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gonna fwd to your area for a week bredren. Getting our tickets organized looking at the dates as of now from the 6th of July. Should be fun :) Haven't fwd to Bahamas since I was 12 dread so its been a minute. lol

A few mins lol. Is your peeps in Nassau or Grand Bahama

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
A few mins lol. Is your peeps in Nassau or Grand Bahama
Nassau and no I ain know where will definitely holla at you when we get there though no doubt if you kin link up great if not no worries either gonna still enjoy the sun and sea while still being tortured by the kids
lol ....and yeah man I barely recall anything from that time spent there. :cool:

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nassau and no I ain know where will definitely holla at you when we get there though no doubt if you kin link up great if not no worries either gonna still enjoy the sun and sea while still being tortured by the kids
lol ....and yeah man I barely recall anything from that time spent there. :cool:

yea i know better trying to get the specifics lol but just needed to know which island you were headed to, but unfortunately i'm in Grand Bahama.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I will never forget the kindness you showed me and my family, I know bgol can be wild some times but I have been blessed to have found some true hearted brothers and sisters here.

Thank you all.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy Mother's Day yall!

Man...what's been going on? I feel like stand up right now...

I am MORTIFIED to put in this app. Ya hear me? MORTIFIED.

And my back hurts. People want me to go to the doctor...then what? What we 'pose to do if they make me sit down?

I need/want a business. Money. But I have no talent. What I do?

AND

If that don't make the pot full of sugar, I need an event space. On the cheap.

Damn work ain't never done.

Since it's women in these parts I guess it ain't too much to ask who team you got in next weeks finale...

Status
Not open for further replies.