49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NFL combine is in 2 weeks fellas. You guys interested in seeing any particular players?

To be honest, I really don't watch the combine
Usually I just take a look at the 40 times for certain players, & listen to what other analyst have to say, like Mike Mayock
I'm curious to see the 40 time of that WR Laquon Treadwell
This draft class seems to have better players on defense though
But like I said before, I like DeForest Buckner
(But we all know Trent Baalke will thow us a curve ball...as always)

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We have a bunch of question marks still left to be answered, so its still kinda hard to decide which positions they want to draft for

1) What is going to happen to Kap?
If Kap seriously doesn't want to play for us anymore, then we need to strongly consider a QB in the 1st round
2) What is going to happen to Anthony Davis?
He "says" he wants to come back but...we will see
3)How good will Tank be moving to OLB?
Dude was a HIGH 2nd rd pick (even after his injury), & we only have like 2 yrs left on his rookie contract
He NEEDS to start asap!

Then our other free agents???
Alex Boone will probably be gone
This is also Boldin's last year on contract
Stop wasting time with injury prone Reggie Bush & Kendall Hunter
This is Wilhoites last year
Do we trade Brooks this offseason
Can we finally get rid of Lemonhead
How long until Glen Dorsey is ready to come back from his injury

Even though we have a lot of cap space, you know Baalke likes to dumpster dive for washed up has been's

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
1st part too many questions we just don't have a clue about so don't even try and speculate.

2nd part
boone might be gone but id like him at guard.
boldin might get a 2 year deal he's such a good teammate and person and tutor.
bush and hunter shouldn't even be in the thoughts. hayne/hyde/davis and a new back in the draft and let them fight it out after hyde
wilhoite should've been gone he's a good backup. that's it.
lemon should've been cut. i was wrong.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So we gon ignore the fact that Kap DID bang Aldons bitch which started the steamroll of shit that was last offseason
:confused:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So we gon ignore the fact that Kap DID bang Aldons bitch which started the steamroll of shit that was last offseason
:confused:

EXACTLY !!!
I told ya'll on here that when Aldon wrecked his car, there were rumors about it having to do with Kap & his girl
I think it was Tmz that had pics of Kap with Aldon's girl
Dudes on here saying "no, no no its not Kap"
Fam...something definitely went down between the two of them
Guy Code Rule #1.... DON'T smash your homies girl !!!

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
EXACTLY !!!
I told ya'll on here that when Aldon wrecked his car, there were rumors about it having to do with Kap & his girl

Yep That's how you get Derek Fishered!
We lost Aldon (albeit he hadn't been quite the same player) to this trifling shit.
As the team leader you aren't doing yourself ANY favors by fucking a teammates bitch.
Really bad look! No way around it

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
EXACTLY !!!

clearly that nigga ain't his homie though
and bad look for kap but i could care less at this point. aldon ain't on the team.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yep That's how you get Derek Fishered!
We lost Aldon (albeit he hadn't been quite the same player) to this trifling shit.
As the team leader you aren't doing yourself ANY favors by fucking a teammates bitch.
Really bad look! No way around it

Nah fam we lost Aldon because HE IS TRIFLING. if this had been his 1st incident he would still be on the team right? We cut him because it was his 9th incident and shit. Unless you want to blame every single incident that happened to him on Kap.. which we know ain't true.

I stopped crying tears for Aldon a long time ago and I was one of his biggest defenders front and center.
But how many times do we need to say OK we're working with him. How hard is it to NOT go to jail because you're going to make millions of dollars? At some point you gotta say fuck it. I've moved on.
Bad deal for Kap and it looks bad no way around it.

Last edited:

Aud21946

DJ Aubin3000
Registered
I think if we sneak for the QB from ORE., I would very pleased. In the division we are in, I don't see any turn around with Gabbert or Kap at Qb even if Kelly is the QB whisperer.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So,what's the situation with him and Chip..I haven't really heard anything on that situation,since Chip became coach...I read somewhere that Chip might move on with him before the Superbowl :dunno:

You heard that from writers who want Kap out not from anyone inside the office. Paraag got moved and since then there have been absolutely ZERO leaks right?

Today Baalke said he's he and going to compete. Instead of taking that at face value until proven otherwise the media is scrambling to undersell it because its not what THEY want.

Shanahan wanted to move on from Kap. That's why he didn't get the job.
Might lend itself to Chip having an idea to keep Kap which is why he got the job.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I think if we sneak for the QB from ORE., I would very pleased. In the division we are in, I don't see any turn around with Gabbert or Kap at Qb even if Kelly is the QB whisperer.

Kap ain't the problem. The coaching staff which turned out to be horrible and way over their head which curt and 900 killa called before it happened and the horrible line was the problem.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You heard that from writers who want Kap out not from anyone inside the office. Paraag got moved and since then there have been absolutely ZERO leaks right?

Today Baalke said he's he and going to compete. Instead of taking that at face value until proven otherwise the media is scrambling to undersell it because its not what THEY want.

Shanahan wanted to move on from Kap. That's why he didn't get the job.
Might lend itself to Chip having an idea to keep Kap which is why he got the job.

I think Kap would do great in Chip's system....

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Breaking NEW News:
My Verizon NFL Mobile app just stated that...

Kap's agents seeking permission from Niners for trade !!!
I guess he really doesn't want to be a 49er anymore !!!

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Let's wait and see what happens. That's where I'm at with all of this. Too many variables. Maybe a trade can't even be worked out. Maybe he changes his tune. At this point we can't get worked up over anything after all the shit we been through over 2 seasons.

Sucks if he truly does. Truly.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Kaep will run into a better situation than what he has now in SF. Anywhere else he goes he'll have to compete for a job. Why not take your chances against Gabbert? There probably isn't an easier battle out there.

And Noah Spence as a pass rusher is intriguing.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't think Kaep will run into a better situation than what he has now in SF. Anywhere else he goes he'll have to compete for a job. Why not take your chances against Gabbert? There probably isn't an easier battle out there.

And Noah Spence as a pass rusher is intriguing.

I'm upset about it. I ride for dude cause I know what he can be for us and i think he'll be that regardless plus i don't want the cacs to win NOR do i want a trash ass cac qb in gabbert having the keys to this team.

that being said i can see his side of it.
You get rid of the coach that he had all the success with
the team gets gutted talent wise due to retirement and other shit
you hire a meathead and a shitty staff offensively
then you throw HIM under the bus like it was all his fault
and leak all sorts of shit about him
and then he's supposed to just be like yea i ain't tripping over all of that.

I think if Chip and Trent get in there and do their fucking jobs he'll be the starter and all of this will be resolved. That's why I said wait and see.

All year long we heard no way the niners want Kap then trent and chip get on there and say we expect him here we love his talent

NOW kap is the one who wants out and they want him because they believe in him which is the exact opposite of what ever reporter has said for 2 years now.

so just wait and see don't even get worked up

i want him back

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Anthony Davis officially coming back so we get a pro bowl offensive linemen BACK.
I'd be extra happy with Staley-Boone-Kilgore-Davis-Brown
We have so much money cap is not an issue for this team. At this point if they cut someone it's simply because they don't want them on the roster period.

Aud21946

DJ Aubin3000
Registered
Kap ain't the problem. The coaching staff which turned out to be horrible and way over their head which curt and 900 killa called before it happened and the horrible line was the problem.
If I had been on here then I would have said the same thing with the dumpster fire the team was last year. With that said, I QB for the future is needed.

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered
Jed, Trent & Chip could send a message and prove we about that action if they on the phone right fucking now with Bruce Irvin's people...

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered
Of course the Cardinals are luring Bruce Irvin because unlike us they understand the value in weakening your direct competition while making your self stronger.... I swear I hate this iteration of the Niners so much it makes me sick to my fucking stomach.. Jed York and and Trent Baalke ABSOLUTELY have to be in the conversation of WORST , Owner/GM in the History of American Sports.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sooooo Free Agency is finally here huh
Lets see what Baalke & York do
So far, I'm not hearing anything going on (nothing serious at least), with any free agents yet
...Well I hear we did just re-sign Jordan Devey & Michael Whilhoite

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Sooooo Free Agency is finally here huh
Lets see what Baalke & York do
So far, I'm not hearing anything going on (nothing serious at least), with any free agents yet
...Well I hear we did just re-sign Jordan Devey & Michael Whilhoite

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Baalke believes in Value. He hardly ever splurges. Right or wrong we won't sign anyone until Saturday after the top names are gone.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We just re-signed Ian Williams

At least Baalke got 1 thing right so far
Ian played good last season at NT, for us
Now if we draft Deforest Buckner our D-line will be beastly

:cool::cool::cool:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Baalke believes in Value. He hardly ever splurges. Right or wrong we won't sign anyone until Saturday after the top names are gone.

Well yea I know thats what we have been doing the past few years
BUT...now we have a bunch of cap room
We can afford to splurge a little & get a quality guy
Signing bottom of the barrel budget/value guys has not been working for us
(Reggie Bush, Devey, Pears, Simpson, Dockett, etc)

The only big name I'm hearing so far has been that CB from the Chiefs, Sean Smith
But like I said before, I don't think some guys want to play for Chip Kelly, unless we overspend
We might have to give Sean Smith a "Nate Clements type of deal", to get him here

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered

Basically... We already fucked up, missed out on Janoris Jenkins... Jerry Reese, that's a man I envy... If he was our GM we'd be booking our flights to Houston with 60+ mill in Cap space.. Watch, the GMEN were garbage last year, plenty of holes that need filling... Watch how Reese freaks the 48 million they have... If Baalke don't land Bruce Irvin TODAY, fuck him

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Basically... We already fucked up, missed out on Janoris Jenkins... Jerry Reese, that's a man I envy... If he was our GM we'd be booking our flights to Houston with 60+ mill in Cap space.. Watch, the GMEN were garbage last year, plenty of holes that need filling... Watch how Reese freaks the 48 million they have... If Baalke don't land Bruce Irvin TODAY, fuck him
Thought he already signed with Oakland. ..