what really makes you CUM !

AntiguanSexx

Star
Registered
Oral, oral, oral.

And I love pussy play. Rub it, slap it, kiss it, suck it, flick my clit with your tongue or finger, spread it open, whew! And I have a thing about it being exposed in public. I don't wear undies so I love being with a man who likes to explore while driving or sitting at a table.

I think I'm going to use my shower head tonight.

zugabe.gif

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

To Be Specific Everytime I Have Sex With A Female Fuck The Pussy And All And It's Good Don't Get Me Wrong But What Makes Me Cum Is When I Start Fucking Her In The Ass It's Like It Gives Me A Rush.

Ciel

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
slow oral.

when he takes the clit fully, yet gently in his mouth, sucks it and lets it slide slowly out of his mouth. He does it over and over and over again and then he dips down and tongue fucks me for a minute then goes right back up to the clit.

within 5 minutes, I'm cumming hard.

mbgxxx

Support BGOL
Registered
Oral, oral, oral.

And I love pussy play. Rub it, slap it, kiss it, suck it, flick my clit with your tongue or finger, spread it open, whew! And I have a thing about it being exposed in public. I don't wear undies so I love being with a man who likes to explore while driving or sitting at a table.

Me and my coworker fuck around at lunch. We drive around playing with each other and play who can keep a straight face in public. but you know people know whats going on when she got her feet propped against the dashboard or they see this hair going up an down in my lap. lol..

Do you also play the "who can stay focused on the phone game"?

balls deep

Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is only the case for women who really love to suck it..It has happened to me on a few occasions...something about a man moaning and shaking while going in out my mouth, is such a turn on...makes me to want to do it all the damn time....I think being the one in control helps it too... Sometimes I can just suck his dick and Im good....

:eek::eek::D:D

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Me and my coworker fuck around at lunch. We drive around playing with each other and play who can keep a straight face in public. but you know people know whats going on when she got her feet propped against the dashboard or they see this hair going up an down in my lap. lol..

Do you also play the "who can stay focused on the phone game"?

For some reason any kind of phone sex is boring to me. I need to be in it to win it.

But as for the car thing. I used to be with a crazy exhibitionist. He'd ask that I ride in the car with him topless to see if truck drivers would notice. It was nuts.

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
I heard some women cum from suckin dick, please explain !

I'm multi-orgasmic, so just about anything can make me cum...but by the time I get through giving head, the shyts runnin down my leg:rolleyes:

I love good oral (fellas, it's like licking an ice cream cone, not suckin on a sour now-n-later that's getting stuck in your teeth :smh:) But some guys can't handle how wet i get, so when a nigga can, is suckin/lickin it right and doesn't stop when I start cummin(ttbs)?? :yes::yes: When a woman cums from oral you can TELL - but very time you stop, its like starting over when you go back to it...do not stop and ask "Did you cum yet?" - just KEEP GOING:angry:

Ya'll always talking about "beatin up the pussy" but that's not necessarily good sex...the better we feel, the better you feel and every chick is not the same. So if your girls not cummin or fakin it, figure that shit out...even if you have to TALK to her about it:lol:

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
Damn i'll subscribe to that
Q) How does a man who's (rightfully) disgusted at the thought of dookie get into anal play? Is it even possible?

Ask her to get cleaned up first - you'll see no sign of it :yes:
It will be more comfortable for her too;)
fleet.bmp

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
cool ass thread. I have never met a woman who could answer this though. Men cum to have the sperm meet the egg but from a science point of view why do women cum?? outside of being the greatest this on earth i mean.

Excerpts from an article I found online...

Orgasm is marked by:
*A feeling of sudden intense pleasure,
*An abrupt increase in pulse rate and blood pressure,
*The breasts are enlarged, with nipples erected;
*Sex flush and vasocontriction are widespread;
*The clitoris is completely withdrawn;
*The vagina is lubricated
*The uterus is elevated;
spasms of the pelvic muscles causing vaginal contractions in the female and ejaculation by the male.
*Involuntary vocalization may also occur.

Orgasm lasts for a few seconds (normally not over ten); continued stimulation can produce additional orgasms in females. In brief, after one orgasm a male becomes unresponsive to sexual stimulation and cannot begin to build up another excitement phase until some period of time has elapsed, but females are physically capable of repeated orgasms without the intervening "rest period" required by males.

Female Orgasms: Why? (not posting all of them, but this one was interesting to me)
Theories suggest that muscular contractions associated with orgasms pull sperm from the vagina to the cervix, where it's in better position to reach the egg. Reseachers discovered that when a woman climaxes until 45 minutes after her lover ejaculates, she retains significantly more sperm than she does after nonorgasmic sex.

Stankyspanks

wannabe star
Registered
So its seems the general thing for the ladies is to have the pussy ate like a somolians first meal in months...thats why i looove to do it!! gotta keep em happy fellas :yes:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Oral, oral, oral.

When I am getting my kitty eaten and there is a finger in my ass.I come very,very hard after that:yes:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

whodini.jpg

The freaks come out at night! :lol:
Good sh*t though, I like the honesty.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
I think this is only the case for women who really love to suck it..It has happened to me on a few occasions...something about a man moaning and shaking while going in out my mouth, is such a turn on...makes me to want to do it all the damn time....I think being the one in control helps it too... Sometimes I can just suck his dick and Im good....

73o6lit.jpg

mbgxxx

Support BGOL
Registered
For some reason any kind of phone sex is boring to me. I need to be in it to win it.

But as for the car thing. I used to be with a crazy exhibitionist. He'd ask that I ride in the car with him topless to see if truck drivers would notice. It was nuts.

its not actually phone sex between you 2. its sex on the phone. friends call, family calls, telelmarketers. you fuck with the other person to see how long they can keep a straight voice. i used to do that shit with my ex, shit was funny as hell to hear her go "huh" moan "what am i doing" moan "nothing, im listening" oh shi, i got to go mom. i got to go now... :lol:

like that scene in baby boy

stonelove_mvmt

Potential Star
Registered
I'm multi-orgasmic, so just about anything can make me cum...but by the time I get through giving head, the shyts runnin down my leg:rolleyes:

I love good oral (fellas, it's like licking an ice cream cone, not suckin on a sour now-n-later that's getting stuck in your teeth :smh:) But some guys can't handle how wet i get, so when a nigga can, is suckin/lickin it right and doesn't stop when I start cummin(ttbs)?? :yes::yes: When a woman cums from oral you can TELL - but very time you stop, its like starting over when you go back to it...do not stop and ask "Did you cum yet?" - just KEEP GOING:angry:

Ya'll always talking about "beatin up the pussy" but that's not necessarily good sex...the better we feel, the better you feel and every chick is not the same. So if your girls not cummin or fakin it, figure that shit out...even if you have to TALK to her about it:lol:

pick me up from the airport!

itonor

wannabe star
Registered
I like to lick the clit and get the asshole wet when it is getting good put the balls on a string in her ass,when she is cumming pull them fast or slow.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I like to lick the clit and get the asshole wet when it is getting good put the balls on a string in her ass,when she is cumming pull them fast or slow.

You know even though I'm not fond of anal, I've always wanted to try the beads. It's just the hygiene issue I can't get past.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
You know even though I'm not fond of anal, I've always wanted to try the beads. It's just the hygiene issue I can't get past.

You can get past it, just sterilize them after every use.

and co-sign itonor....I used them on a chick I was dating. While I was tongue killing the pussy, she was about to climax, so I pulled them out slowly one by one and she went bananas. It just took her nutt to another level (orgasm'd) She just wanted to lay there afterwards untill she got her bearings back.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

and co-sign itonor....I used them on a chick I was dating. While I was tongue killing the pussy, she was about to climax, so I pulled them out slowly one by one and she went bananas. It just took her nutt to another level (orgasm'd) She just wanted to lay there afterwards untill she got her bearings back.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:eek:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

Ok, I guess I'll add beads to my list. I may have to buy another damn riding crop. I can't find mine.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I've never cum from giving head, but if I know I'm doing it right and he's going crazy, it will have me so dripping wet he doesn't even need to return the favor...

Good oral, i mean he is LOVING the clit, massaging it with the tongue, going in and out, that is a proven way to make me cum.

and DEEP penetration, I love for a man to go deep, deep and fast, deep and slow, I don't care as long as its deep.

Yeah... I think I'm going to go use my shower head too... :yes:

BLK FIRE!!!

Support BGOL
Registered
Oral, oral, oral.

I think i luv u!!!!!:)