Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My personal AEW Dynasty match ratings.

The Acclaimed vs Bullet Club Gold
3.75 stars

Trent Beretta vs. Matt Sydal
3 stars

Orange Cassidy and Katsuyori Shibata vs. Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor and Lee Moriarty)
3.75 stars

AEW International Championship
Roderick Strong (c) vs. Kyle O'Reilly

4 stars

FTW Rules Match for the FTW Championship Hook (c) vs. Chris Jericho
2.5 stars

Adam Copeland, Eddie Kingston and Mark Briscoe vs. The House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews)
3.5 stars

House Rules Match for the TBS Championship Julia Hart (c) vs. Willow Nightingale
2.75 stars

Continental Championship
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Pac

4.25 stars

Ladder Match for vacant AEW World Tag Team Championships
Young Bucks vs. FTR

4.5 stars

AEW Women's World Championship
"Timeless" Toni Storm (c) vs. Thunder Rosa

4 stars

Will Ospreay vs. Bryan Danielson
5 stars

AEW World Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Swerve Strickland

4.5 stars

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas, you know I had to go back and watched AEW Dynasty PPV this morning!!..All I say is WOW!!!....Man, once again AEW doesn't missed when it comes to their PPV's!!...That was a awesome PPV on Sunday!!... :yes: ......Props to the crowd in St.Louis that came out to watch AEW Dynasty!!..They had that place packed and hyped!!...I knew this Fight Card they had lineup was going to make a good show!!...All the matches was on point and action packed!!....The match with PAC vs Okada was good!!....That match with Adam Copeland , Mark Briscoe, and Eddie Kingston vs The House of Black was good as well..The Trios Match was good as well..I'm soo glad that Bullet Club Gold won those Titles and finally ended The Acclaimed cause I was getting tired of The Acclaimed and that BS....The match with Julia Hart vs Willow Nightingale good!!.I'm so happy that Willow won the TBS Title!!..She put in the work in AEW and they finally showing her luv!!..She deserved it!!..:yes:...Then corny ass Mercedes Mone came out there and messed the vibe up after the match!!..:smh:.......The Toni Storm vs Thunder Rosa match was good!!...Toni Storm is killing it right now!!..:yes:....THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT!!...That match with Will Ospreay vs Danielson was what I thought it would be!!..FUCKING GREAT!!..:dance:.....So far, This is the match of the year right now!!...:yes:...I was out of my seat and hyped watching this match!!...THAT WAS A FUCKING WRESTLING MATCH!!..:yes:.....The match with The Young Bucks vs FTR was good!!...They put on a hella Ladder Match!!....I knew that The Bucks was going to win those Tag Team Titles again!!...I was shocked when crazy ass Jack Perry had showed up!!..:lol:...The crowd went crazy when he came out and the mask got taking off...I'm not going to lie, I'm glad to see Jack Perry back at AEW!!....:yes:......The Main Event match with Swerve vs Samoa Joe was another great match!!...I knew this match was going to be crazy!!...Man, when Swerve hit that second stomp and got the pin...I went fucking crazy in my house!!...SWERVE IS THE NEW AEW CHAMPION!!.....:dance:......I knew it was coming sooner or later!!...Swerve was putting in work and one of the best wrestlers at AEW....He deserved it!!...We saw history been made at this ppv by putting the belt on Swerve and making him The Frist Black AEW World Champion!!..:yes:

Swerve won The AEW World Title, Willow Nightingale is the new TBS Champion, and we had a Black Referee calling the Main Event match!!..IT WAS BLACK EXCELLENCE AT THIS AEW PPV!!..GOTTA LUV IT!!..:dance:

Overall, Once again AEW put on a another great PPV!!...Keep it going AEW!!....:dance:

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
436373416_346765091741199_5616208503536153777_n.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats to Willow for winning the AEW TBS Championship! All the hard work paid off. Juila must be hurting bad because that match was really short.

i was so happy that Willow got the TBS Title belt!!..It was long overdue for her to have a belt at AEW...She deserved it!!..

Then lame ass Mercedes Mone came out there after and messed up the vibe!!.. :smh:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Swerve did it! The first black AEW World Champion! Swerve over HUGE with the white neck beards here in Saint Louis. White dude seating right in front of me chanting "Who's House?" all damn night!

Brother, I was so hyped in my house this morning when Swerve won the Title!!....I knew it was going to happened sooner or later!!...He deserved it!!...This is good look for AEW!!..:yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My personal AEW Dynasty match ratings.

The Acclaimed vs Bullet Club Gold
3.75 stars

Trent Beretta vs. Matt Sydal
3 stars

Orange Cassidy and Katsuyori Shibata vs. Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor and Lee Moriarty)
3.75 stars

AEW International Championship
Roderick Strong (c) vs. Kyle O'Reilly

4 stars

FTW Rules Match for the FTW Championship Hook (c) vs. Chris Jericho
2.5 stars

Adam Copeland, Eddie Kingston and Mark Briscoe vs. The House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews)
3.5 stars

House Rules Match for the TBS Championship Julia Hart (c) vs. Willow Nightingale
2.75 stars

Continental Championship
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Pac

4.25 stars

Ladder Match for vacant AEW World Tag Team Championships
Young Bucks vs. FTR

4.50 stars

AEW Women's World Championship
"Timeless" Toni Storm (c) vs. Thunder Rosa

4 stars

Will Ospreay vs. Bryan Danielson
5 stars

AEW World Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Swerve Strickland

4.5 stars

Once again!!...AEW put on another great PPV!!....Brother they don't missed when it comes to PPVs!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:bravo: Congrats Swerve! Hard work pays off! Now let Swerve hold the title until "All In" where the main event will be Ospreay/Swerve and have Swerve drop it to Ospreay there.

I think they should let Swerve keep the belt this whole year!!...He deserve to have that belt for while!!...Now if they want to give Ospreay a belt this year, I say at "All-In" let him wrestle Rodrick Strong for the AEW International Championship Belt and let him win and get that title belt!!.. :yes:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Let me join the squared circle jerk going on in this thread, decided to download and watch the AEW ppv

Okada vs the rogue orc from Lord of the rings
2.5/5 meltzers.
Not a bad match went on a bit long and okada does look a bit old but I was entertained. Not the worst aew I've ever seen.

Edge, a special needs Puerto Rican guy and a homeless man who somehow got in the ring Vs house of whites.
-1/5 meltzers
I tried giving it a chance, Eddie Kingston isn't good and anyone who defends him lacks credibility, He's an actual joke and maybe the worst wrestler I've ever seen. Ultimately had to fast forward, terrible.

Lizzo nightingale vs that girl from the Blacked couch meme
1/5 weight watcher points
A lot has been said about how bad some of WWEs females can be but I think I gained a new appreciation. This was sorry, they lost me pretty early with some of the goofy shit but I somehow finished the match...mostly.

I see Rilo Kylie, I skip.
Score unavailable

The lead singer of fallout boy vs a bloated drunk guy who I'm pretty sure is Chris Jericho...
This was shit. No score needed
Jericho needs to retire and go to rehab.
Edgy middle fingers are cool! Very emo!

Toni storm vs blah blah
I'm growing weary, Idk how much more I can take, My reviews will be brief going forward.
This was fine.

Finally we get to the people's main event
Oceanspray vs the yes yes yes guy.

This shit is gay. . .
There is said it, shitty joint manipulations, over choreographed bullshit, all of it looks like a dance, none of it looks like a fight... This shit is just not for me. More edge middle fingers! Tony K and company are 13 year olds.

Nothing special about this match, AEW shills are so desperate at this point that you can feel it in their comments lol sad.

Turned it off after this

The announcers are terrible,

Aew is shit.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a wrestling fan I want ALL wrestling promotions to succeed. It's good for the wrestlers, fans and the industry as a whole. Purposely trying to run down a promotion whether it be AEW, WWE, ROH, NJPW, etc because you don't like a brand of wrestling is counter productive and only pours gasoline on the flames of tribalism. True wrestling fans are gonna enjoy good wrestling regardless of the promotion. No promotion is perfect but if you always become too focused on the negatives you run the risk of missing out on the positives. Last night's ppv was a positive for the wrestling industry period!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a wrestling fan I want ALL wrestling promotions to succeed. It's good for the wrestlers, fans and the industry as a whole. Purposely trying to run down a promotion whether it be AEW, WWE, ROH, NJPW, etc because you don't like a brand of wrestling is counter productive and only pours gasoline on the flames of tribalism. True wrestling fans are gonna enjoy good wrestling regardless of the promotion. No promotion is perfect but if you always become too focused on the negatives you run the risk of missing out on the positives. Last night's ppv was a positive for the wrestling industry period!
Facts!!....I been saying this for a while now!!...When all wrestling companies out there are going good!!...It's a good look for Professional Wrestling as a whole!!.... :yes:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Tell Tony to stop with the nonsense. With the idiotic booking.
Just like all fandoms putting out trash these days, be it star wars, the MCU, or shitty wrestling companies. Its easier to say your product is a failure because of tribalism, racism, sexism, or people just not being smart enough to get it, then to actually answer the criticism that people are making. If you don't like AEW you're just a WWE fanboy, nevermind that most of the same people where shitting on WWE not took long ago, a lot of the accusations these types Levy at critical fans are just reflections of themselves.

For example growing up there wasn't a single piece of wrestling contact that I could get my hands on that I didn't love and absorb, from wwf to wcw, ecw, tapes from Japan and backyard wrestling. But due to a lot of the same reasons I now don't enjoy shows like AEW I stopped watching and lost interest. But somehow I'm bias because I don't think that oceanspray is the second coming, he just hired me and I'm the 90s he would have been one of the headbanger's or a luchador at best.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me join the squared circle jerk going ok in this thread, decided to download and watch the AEW ppv

Okada vs the rogue orc from Lord of the rings
2.5/5 meltzers.
Not a bad match when I'm a bit long and okada does look a bit old but I was entertained. Not the worst aew I've ever seen.

Edge, a special needs Puerto Rican guy and a homeless man who somehow got in the ring Vs house of black.
-1/5 meltzers
I tried giving it a chance, Eddie Kingston is a good and anyone who defends him lacks credibility. He's an actual joke and maybe the worst wrestler I've ever seen. Ultimately had to fast forward, terrible.

Lizzo nightingale vs that girl from the Blacked couch meme
1/5 weight watcher points
A lot has been said about how bad some of WWEs females can be but I think I gained a new appreciation. This was sorry, they lost me pretty early in with some of the goofy shit but I somehow ml finished the match...mostly.

I see rilo Kylie, I skip.
Score unavailable

The lead singer of fallout boy vs a bloated drunk guy who I'm pretty sure is Chris Jericho.
This was shit. No score needed
Jericho needs to retire and go to rehab.
Edgy middle fingers cool! Very emo.

Toni storm vs blah blah
I'm growing weary, Idk how much more I can take. My reviews will be brief going forward.
This was fine.

Finally we get to the people's main event
Oceanspray vs the yes yes yes guy.

This shit is gay. . .
There is said it, shitty joint manipulations, over choreographed bullshit, all of it looks like a dance, none of it looks like a fight, This shit is just not for me. More edge middle fingers! Tony k and company are 13 year olds.

Nothing special about this match, AEW shills are so desperate at this point that you can feel it in their comments lol sad.

Turned it off after this

The announcers are terrible,

Aew is shit.
This so hateful I respect it because it take some effort to hate like this ain’t seen this type of hate in a minute. :lol:

Last edited: