GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Official Trailer

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
What's your screen, slick? Godofwine77 here
Vociferous_Villa(was supposed to be villain but they cut the last two letters off and I didn't realize it until after I registered. I may just create a new account since I read the only penalty is a loss of trophies and downloaded games) but I literally just started playing it a week ago and only have the Unchartered bundle so far. I've been PC gaming the past 3.5 years and had a modded 360 before that. Since I've been bootlegging for over a decade, I've never played a console game online.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I am thankful for the free DLC.

Still how come no Rail Gun and North Yankton Map in online mode? The rail gun would have been perfect with this DLC.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Fam, Me, you, Obaybee, LD, Benq, DS, IllWill used to be so reckless in those PS3 Los Santos streets. Barksdale Boys

ya man...crazy but I been reminiscing over how much fun we’ve had in this game...I’ve been playing it the last 2 weekends...shit is still fun completely trolling players...muthafuckas still be following me into the bank and falling for all my booby traps lmao...I haven't seen SLAP on @ all since the PS3 days...haven’t seen illwill for a minute neither...he used to get on 2k

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Fam, Me, you, Obaybee, LD, Benq, DS, IllWill used to be so reckless in those PS3 Los Santos streets. Barksdale Boys
Boy...We wanted that smoke witchu ninjas, BAD... Or I know I did... I'm not gonna lie, I used to message slim and tell him to start some shit just so I could test you and obay and Leroy...

I. Stayed. READY!

I wish they would have opened it up for cross play... That would have been EPIC... East vs West All Star Game...

spider705

BGOL Investor
ya man...crazy but I been reminiscing over how much fun we’ve had in this game...I’ve been playing it the last 2 weekends...shit is still fun completely trolling players...muthafuckas still be following me into the bank and falling for all my booby traps lmao...I haven't seen SLAP on @ all since the PS3 days...haven’t seen illwill for a minute neither...he used to get on 2k
It's been some good lobbies man... You might have to jump a few times but they're there.

Reactions: LSN

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy...We wanted that smoke witchu ninjas, BAD... Or I know I did... I'm not gonna lie, I used to message slim and tell him to start some shit just so I could test you and obay and Leroy...

I. Stayed. READY!

I wish they would have opened it up for cross play... That would have been EPIC... East vs West All Star Game...

Legit, yall were the only ones that could fuck with us back then. And we were the only ones that could fuck with yall.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It's been some good lobbies man... You might have to jump a few times but they're there.

ya they’ve been pumping to my surprise esp. since I don’t jump on til like 4/5 in the morning...I need to tool up tho and get the rockets for the flying motorcycle and the exploding bullets/night vision for my heavy rifle then I’m set

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Will was the master troll. He used to convince those white kids he was a hacker and had money glitches that only worked if they got rid of their cars and replaced them with free elegys.

What was the name of that guy who was lethal with the RPGs? He was surgical with those fuckers.

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It's going to be fun seen BGOL black outlaws ruling the frontier.

I was thinking about what made GTA V so addictive and I thought cuz it’s like playing a live action movie...red dead is gonna be like playing in a western...shit is gonna be dope

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Will was the master troll. He used to convince those white kids he was a hacker and had money glitches that only worked if they got rid of their cars and replaced them with free elegys.

What was the name of that guy who was lethal with the RPGs? He was surgical with those fuckers.

will went too damn far man @ times lmaooooooo...had me laughing @ shit that was dead fucking wrong lol

spider705

BGOL Investor
Legit, yall were the only ones that could fuck with us back then. And we were the only ones that could fuck with yall.
Dude there would be days where we'd clear out a lobby and just sit there waiting for somebody to fear their life so we could stand our ground.....

:gun06:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both Los Santos Customs in the city was deathtraps for white dots. If they wanted their cars suped up go to Trevorland bitches!:lol2:

Fam, and that was before all that mechanic calling your car back shit too. Car would just be sitting in the LSC parking lot waiting for it's owner to retrieve it. Kill after kill after kill. Then finally we'd let him get the car and drive away only for @SecondxSon to detonate the sticky he put on it. Good. Fucking. Times.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Fam, and that was before all that mechanic calling your car back shit too. Car would just be sitting in the LSC parking lot waiting for it's owner to retrieve it. Kill after kill after kill. Then finally we'd let him get the car and drive away only for @SecondxSon to detonate the sticky he put on it. Good. Fucking. Times.

Remember when the tow truck was a garage vehicle? Who was that who used to tow people's cars?:lol:

Not to mention cargo bobbing peoples cars on top of skyscrapers or on one of them small ass islands:lol: