Justice League MOVIE Discussion (The SynderCut Drops 3/18/2021)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Man they cut out a lot of shit that frankly needed be to in the movie. Like the Flash actually looking legit in a fight. Why cut out the Iris scene. He actually comes across as a hero from the deleted scenes.

CyBorg looks like he was fleshed out even more. There’s an entire CyBorg story that was completely dropped from the film.

The Lois Dream scene about Clark saying.... I take that as a yes should have been the first scene in the movie to show the connection.. since Clark didn’t get a chance to actually propose in BVS. CyBorg learning to fly should have been in there.

I bet there is a 2 and half hour directors cut of this film.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
if the original film run (3 hours) was released, do you think the film would be better or would it just be a longer mess?

Based on the deleted scenes... I think it had the chance to be better but it would still have issues. I’m really intrigued about the scene where Alfred is working on a car and he feels the rumble and he looks up to see Superman standing There. That could have been a Dark Superman reference.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I figured as much.

Based on the comments here and abroad....It seems like everyone just likes to jump on the shit on DC train or they just hate Zack Snyder or something.

I'm still waiting for the DVD/Download

Most of us aren’t trying shitting on the DC train.... just to shit on them. We want them to do better. We have been waiting for them to put their characters together on the big screen all of our life and we are disappointed in their product. We are voicing our concerns because we know they can do better because we see them doing better in the TV, animated, video game and comic book divisions. This movie should have made $150 million domestic this weekend. A movie like this shouldn’t be afraid to go against other films... those films should be affaid of it.

And now because of the amount of money that they spent on this film and the high chance that now based on estimates... it’s going to underperform... we are looking at the possibility that DC is going to just scrap this DCU universe shit and go back to just Batman movies. I don’t want that to happen.. no one wants that to happen.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This answered all the questions and plot hole issues. These are the deleted scenes for runtime. Reason why Steppenwolf called the "mother boxes" Mother as if they were a person.

https://superherotalksite.wordpress...ion-and-all-deleted-scenes-of-justice-league/

Why in all of the fucks did you cut out Steppenwolf talking to the boxes. I mean we were all wrong on this. It works so much better knowing that an Essense is inside the box and that that Essense is his actual Mother.
Also makes sense for him wanting the boxes together to give him an edge over his Nephew. That actually gives Steppenwolf motivation, makes him sympathetic, and more importantly... gives the movie a legitimate plot.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also.. that part of CyBorg seeing the Codex in Superman’s DNA and that’s the reason that they were able to resurrect him should have been in the gawd damn movie....

I’ve been waiting for them to mention the codex again for years now

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Took my boy yesterday and I enjoyed it for what it was. Yes it could have been better but wasn't terrible. The uncut version will probably be a lot better.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It’s fucking Batman v Superman theatrical version all over again...

I don’t know if I can put blame on Snyder for this one either... outside of killing CyBorg.. everything deleted or changed should have been in the original movie. It’s hard to through shade on a guy when we still haven’t seen his true vision of this shared universe. Both of his DC movies have been chopped up like sushi.

I think the only people to blame.. are frankly the WB executives that keep changing the intended films. It’s like they don’t understand that they are their own worst enemy.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Man they cut out a lot of shit that frankly needed be to in the movie. Like the Flash actually looking legit in a fight. Why cut out the Iris scene. He actually comes across as a hero from the deleted scenes.

CyBorg looks like he was fleshed out even more. There’s an entire CyBorg story that was completely dropped from the film.

The Lois Dream scene about Clark saying.... I take that as a yes should have been the first scene in the movie to show the connection.. since Clark didn’t get a chance to actually propose in BVS. CyBorg learning to fly should have been in there.

I bet there is a 2 and half hour directors cut of this film.
Its Warner Bros. They react instead of letting a group of people familiar with the comics do their thing. The length of a movie won't matter if its good as hell. Tell me that Infinity War is 5 hours and I am bringing a cup to piss in to not miss anything.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its Warner Bros. They react instead of letting a group of people familiar with the comics do their thing. The length of a movie won't matter if its good as hell. Tell me that Infinity War is 5 hours and I am bringing a cup to piss in to not miss anything.
But that’s if you’re proud of your work.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Cyborg had a legit reason to be whiny... dude is basically a walking monster and he didn’t ask for it and he has alien tech all in his head..

I actually understood why he was whiny...

But FLASH though... Flash had no reason to be whiny. Dude is the fast man alive.

And here is another issue I have with Flash... why does dude need a super suit if he just pushes people and runs away. They basically took all of the cocky coolness from CW’s Flash and reduced dude to a stereotypical Jewish superhero. He’s basically Jimmy from South Park the Fractured Butt Whole. I shit you not.. go play the game. He is Jimmy.

at points in time i literally thought i was watching jimmy fallon playing flash.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Why in all of the fucks did you cut out Steppenwolf talking to the boxes. I mean we were all wrong on this. It works so much better knowing that an Essense is inside the box and that that Essense is his actual Mother.
Also makes sense for him wanting the boxes together to give him an edge over his Nephew. That actually gives Steppenwolf motivation, makes him sympathetic, and more importantly... gives the movie a legitimate plot.

I agree. It give a better way to introduce Darkseid into the movie.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Flash acted and looked like a spastic homosexual elf. He should have been able to stop the shit all by himself.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

I tried to tell Y'all. Snyder knows what he's doing. Y'all just get mad when it aint like Marvel films and it's not jokes everywhere

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I tried to tell Y'all. Snyder knows what he's doing. Y'all just get mad when it aint like Marvel films and it's not jokes everywhere
I just think he needed an assistant to keep shit organized and flowing normally. Someone to spot plotholes and to disagree with some things.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Still mad that folks have an issue with Superman killing Zod. Choices like that should happen in comic movies. Marvel villains tend to see the error of their ways or they are toned down a bit like Ultron. Some people just want to fuck shit up and don't care.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you have to shill out another $20 bucks to get a worthy product? Isn’t this the stuff that got EA in trouble?
I felt like this was worthy of my $15. I didnt go in expecting Shawshank Redemption.

I have more issues with a lot of other movies that are more widly excepted.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Flash acted and looked like a spastic homosexual elf. He should have been able to stop the shit all by himself.

So I was just on Twitter and it seems thery went with how the character of Kid Flash (Wally West) acts vs Barry Allen's personality. Wally got his powers as a kid and was unsure of himself cause of his age. Still I think its a bad decision because no one expects The Flash to be that nerdy.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Exactly. These hoe ass fanboys. Always crying and want shit to be Superfriends
I always refer my friends to this. The first AoU trailer seemed like he would be this way but was not. No time for jokes. Just ruthless.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Most of us aren’t trying shitting on the DC train.... just to shit on them. We want them to do better. We have been waiting for them to put their characters together on the big screen all of our life and we are disappointed in their product. We are voicing our concerns because we know they can do better because we see them doing better in the TV, animated, video game and comic book divisions. This movie should have made $150 million domestic this weekend. A movie like this shouldn’t be afraid to go against other films... those films should be affaid of it.

And now because of the amount of money that they spent on this film and the high chance that now based on estimates... it’s going to underperform... we are looking at the possibility that DC is going to just scrap this DCU universe shit and go back to just Batman movies. I don’t want that to happen.. no one wants that to happen.
I agree with all that.

It's sad that the Games and the Animated universes can get it right more than WB's throwing shit that sticks against the wall tactics that has been killing them for years.

I'm a bit shocked that the film is going to under-perform with the long history that the DC comic characters has.

I don't even know what to type, because i can just re-watch the Animated series that can have all that each fan wants in a live movie and not have it come true is disappointing.

Shit, this cutscene alone told a story that was put together more solid than the theatrical version of BVS.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The other thing was him being socially awkward. Flash can be funny without being a super nerd. However the cool thing is to be a nerd so of course they have a nerd / introvert character in the movie.

Exactly... like Barry Allen from the series. Barry is super nerd but he doesn’t come across as one of the show.

It’s clear to me that WB was determined to make this flash different from the series.

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
Man didn’t know bgol had so much directors and movie producers as members.

The movie was good movie. Two hours of action pact sequences. This isn’t the avengers and shouldn’t be compared to the MCU universe.
Steppenwolf fighting the amazons on their island was fucking dope.

Superman damn near snapping Batman’s Head was dope

Aquaman played a good role. It worked

Cyborg wasn’t bad either, nigha went from being a human to a fucking cyborg with alien technology, that shit gotta be heavy on whatever human part u have left

Wonder Woman did her thing again as Wonder Woman
Badman was sorta kinda of a let down
I’d give it a solid 8/10

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
gal-gadot-glamour-magazine-december-2017-05c2503d.jpg

Well, I can see right away there's PS on that pic. And camera angles and pose angle, lighting, it all works together to trick the eye. When you see film footage you can see how skinny she really is. Or this
gal-gadot-1.jpg

gal-gadot-bikini-diet-workout.jpg

If ya like her ya like her, I ain't mad I'm juss sayin can't compare to this
black_widow___transparent_by_asthonx1-da7s7va.png

and after all, if there's a woman in a super hero movie (or comic) her primary function is sex symbol.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well they did make a big deal out of reusing Danny Elfman's Batman theme and John Williams's Superman theme..or what very little of both they used :dunno::lol:

LOL
That's just lazy. If you not going to revamp a la the opening of Homecoming, step aside.

Oh I wholeheartedly agree. Snyder knows what he's doing.

We just don't want to watch it anymore.

No one wants the DCEU to be like the MCU. We want DC to make quality movies and win. It's not like they can't do it - we've seen it done before. But my damn, if you can't see what the common denominator is in all of this DCEU fiasco, I can't help you.