Zod platter

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
“The table was set and the bounty plentiful. The penitent deacon looketh at the feast laid before him and his eyes moisten with tears.
‘To what do I deserve such a variety? Such a spread, oh mighty Zod?’
‘Thine’s tithes and anointeth many unsaved heathen women and bring them to mine light. For I am the Reamdeemer and they can only be saved through me, good Zistian.’
Gapeth all of them and teach the gospel of compliance.’ “

The Reamdeemer 3:32

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
“The table was set and the bounty plentiful. The penitent deacon looketh at the feast laid before him and his eyes moisten with tears.
‘Thine’s tithes and anointeth many unsaved heathen women and bring them to mine light. For I am the Reamdeemer and they can only be saved through me, good Zistian.’

Alter of Zod

"After you to behold the riches of Zod I dare you to doubt His love!"- Prolapalations 4:9

*two cents*

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

"After you to behold the riches of Zod I dare you to doubt His love!"- Prolapalations 4:9

*two cents*

:wepraise: