ZERO GUN SAFETY AND PEOPLE DOING STUPID SHIT WITH GUNS!! (ongoing)

This thread makes my mind flash back to those children in St. Louis who ended up dead on a live stream for playing with guns.

Sad as hell, but also incredibly stupid, and the video still circulates in the dark corners of the net.
 
This thread makes my mind flash back to those children in St. Louis who ended up dead on a live stream for playing with guns.

Sad as hell, but also incredibly stupid, and the video still circulates in the dark corners of the net.
Damn :smh:

Glad I haven't seen that video!
 
In college I got a bullshit tech-22 with a plastic clip (lol) literally the first time I loaded it up it discharged and almost shot myself in the foot.

Tech knew their guns were bullshit and they never should have made plastic clips but.... Guns have the biggest product liability protection of any product in America. I could have been crippled for life or dead because of this product that can accidently discharge. So the guy walking down the street in an open carry can accidently discharge hit me and I can't sue anyone.

https://www.courthousenews.com/10th...facturer-from-accidental-discharge-liability/
 
Back
Top