Yuval - Short Middle Eastern Chick with MASSIVE NATURAL Titties... MASSIVE!! (Update It's a Lie)

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
I'd love to have two shots at them titties. Not much time before they sag and she begins to look fat or she gets the operation.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
peace

Titty for the whole block and then some plus the orphanage and she's not even preggo or on her pd.
The QnLatifah surgery is on the way to save that 4ftnothing chick's back......
Her titties' Titty has tiddies.....
Do a hand or headstand and suffocate.
Ridiculousness in the flesh.
That last pic looks like some shit out of WillyWonka.
BlessTheDead & thanks"MrLeoBloom "

This was pretty much the perfect quote. Well done sir.

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ALL THEM PICS IS SHOPPED!! CANT BELIEVE NO ONE CAUGHT THAT!
Given that macromastia is a real condition, I can't say that the pics are shopped. Search youtube for macromastia and you'll see some shit that you would think were shopped.
Could they be? Anything is possible especially in today's world of watch me watch me watch me attention-whoring online.
I remember the first time I saw a farangdingdong girl, I was :eek: until I realized it was bullshit. Even the Score/Voluptuous magazine tried that bullshit with two models a while back.

smutsmut

Support BGOL
Registered
Fucked with a bitch with titties like that before. It's all good until you got to walk down the street with her and almost get in a fight every two blocks because of the comments niggas making

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
ALL THEM PICS IS SHOPPED!! CANT BELIEVE NO ONE CAUGHT THAT!

Not photoshopped... Chick just has MASSIVE TITTIES...

12043180_1021022527930063_5899417922450168977_n.jpg

11987084_1021024191263230_2698432547442514487_n.jpg

13259562_1794117294154619_1709026079_n.jpg

smutsmut

Support BGOL
Registered
look it - an internet tough guy - e-Thug :rolleyes::lol:
Does you mom know that you're on a grown man's board? Cuz only some immature child would say what you just did.

If I'm immature and you're who ever you are then why was it so easy to get you to response. Not very mature of you to waste your time going back and forth with somebody so immature is it?....Oh and also mature people also dont use emojis to respond. Should I further make you look stupid or do you just want to stop now. Or do you want to show me how mature you are by not responding and taking the high road which is what a mature person would do. See how I just fucked with you right there.

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I'm immature and you're who ever you are then why was it so easy to get you to response. Not very mature of you to waste your time going back and forth with somebody so immature is it?....Oh and also mature people also dont use emojis to respond. Should I further make you look stupid or do you just want to stop now. Or do you want to show me how mature you are by not responding and taking the high road which is what a mature person would do. See how I just fucked with you right there.
Hopefully, I can help you. But if you have no interest in improving, then I'll let you stay the way you are. By trying to "fuck with me", you have simply reaffirmed that you are indeed a child. Just proves, not everyone can be saved. I'll waste no more time on you.

smutsmut

Support BGOL
Registered
Hopefully, I can help you. But if you have no interest in improving, then I'll let you stay the way you are. By trying to "fuck with me", you have simply reaffirmed that you are indeed a child. Just proves, not everyone can be saved. I'll waste no more time on you.

Cosby.jpg