You're A Bird!

UrBoSS

Potential Star
Registered
How do you tell your best friend she's acting like a bird? Granted she's somewhat young, but she thinks like a man and it's far from attractive. How do you break it down without making the bitch cry or hurt her??

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
what is wrong with her getting hers especially if she is young like you said? The days of meeting someone when you are young getting married having a white fence 2.5 kids and a dog are over. Your 20's should be your experimental years.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
what is wrong with her getting hers especially if she is young like you said? The days of meeting someone when you are young getting married having a white fence 2.5 kids and a dog are over. Your 20's should be your experimental years.

There is a difference between "getting yours" and being a ho/bird...

UrBoss -- If she's really a friendd, like tried & true, you say to her, "Girl... You're acting like a bird, straight ho-ish" then tell her why. And then maybe offer a solution on how to get her results without being so bird like. Sometimes a chick knows when she's doing it and either doesn't care or is waiting for someone to call her out on it!

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Whats a bird?:dunno:

Big-bird.jpg

UrBoSS

Potential Star
Registered
Trying to make a long story short...

She just turned 20. Just got "kicked out" of daddy's house, driving "daddys" car, doing her little hustle on the side of an actual job, has slept with more men in the past month than I have my entire life. In a 5 min convo she lists no less than 4 dudes she wants to/will fuck within the next week.

All she thinks about is how good dudes look and fucking. She treats men like they would treat hoes. Men are her hoes lol. But her latest shit is fucking with a long time friend who has suddenly offered her money, shopping, etc...and she just fucks him. Then fucks their mutual friend. After she's fucked the other mutual friend. Then the mutual friends brother.

Get my drift? Those are the basics. The girl goes and tells me I'm wasting my time going to college like wtf?! Bc she don't feel its for her I have to be a loser?

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Trying to make a long story short...

She just turned 20. Just got "kicked out" of daddy's house, driving "daddys" car, doing her little hustle on the side of an actual job, has slept with more men in the past month than I have my entire life. In a 5 min convo she lists no less than 4 dudes she wants to/will fuck within the next week.

All she thinks about is how good dudes look and fucking. She treats men like they would treat hoes. Men are her hoes lol. But her latest shit is fucking with a long time friend who has suddenly offered her money, shopping, etc...and she just fucks him. Then fucks their mutual friend. After she's fucked the other mutual friend. Then the mutual friends brother.

Get my drift? Those are the basics. The girl goes and tells me I'm wasting my time going to college like wtf?! Bc she don't feel its for her I have to be a loser?
come on tell us the real problem... is her booty bigger than your??? :lol::lol::lol:

DAMN are you sure she is a "friend" of yours??? You don't sound like you like her very much

Edit: This is interesting to me cuz I find that females (including myself) get sort of upset when their friends do triflin' shit whereas men (from my experience) tend to not care too much if their boy is doing fucked up things ... sorry this just popped into my head reading this thread

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
lol nah i look better plz. she may have tits but at least mine dont sag

dis thread needs sum visuals 2 support said claims...

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered
whats wrong with thinking like a man:confused:

Its not so much that its wrong to think like one. Its just that many women tend to carry themselves as though they are men. There is a big difference between thinking and acting! This is one of the main reasons why some men and women don't get along.

UrBoSS

Potential Star
Registered
DAMN are you sure she is a "friend" of yours??? You don't sound like you like her very much

Edit: This is interesting to me cuz I find that females (including myself) get sort of upset when their friends do triflin' shit whereas men (from my experience) tend to not care too much if their boy is doing fucked up things ... sorry this just popped into my head reading this thread

Yea shes my PIC. But I been thru mad shit, I grew up fast and I try to look out for my friends so it bothers me when I see ppl going down the wrong path. Especially if I made some of the mistakes they're making, I can save them the pain u know.

Yea men don't care. I ask my man that and he tells me it aint his drama or prob, its theirs. But my thing is, why associate with those ppl then? I've learned to cut off the ppl who will do me no good or try to drag me in the dirt with them.

lol nah i look better plz. she may have tits but at least mine dont sag

dis thread needs sum visuals 2 support said claims...

You should take ur ass back to the main board if u want visuals. With all do respect :D

Yea shes my PIC. But I been thru mad shit, I grew up fast and I try to look out for my friends so it bothers me when I see ppl going down the wrong path. Especially if I made some of the mistakes they're making, I can save them the pain u know.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean ... it's like you are trying to save them the hurt and pain by teaching them from your pain but they wont listen and end up burning themselves ... it can be very frusturating ... but I've realized that people sometimes need to live and learn through their own mistakes like you and I already did ... as long as whatever that person is doing isn't hurting me in any way then I will remain their friend until they hopefully learn and grow

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
But my thing is, why associate with those ppl then? I've learned to cut off the ppl who will do me no good or try to drag me in the dirt with them.

i was coming to say this. i'm have no desire to be pointing out ppls actions
as if they are kids. if what they are doing rubs me the wrong way. i start disassociating myself from them.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
This is interesting to me cuz I find that females (including myself) get sort of upset when their friends do triflin' shit whereas men (from my experience) tend to not care too much if their boy is doing fucked up things ... sorry this just popped into my head reading this thread

Duh.
Clearly, we're more objective, less judgmental and all round better than women.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
She thinks like a man? What the hell does that mean? Are you saying her mindset is the same as most young thugs? Yet you say she's your "best friend." OK. :hmm:

UrBoSS

Potential Star
Registered
She thinks like a man? What the hell does that mean? Are you saying her mindset is the same as most young thugs? Yet you say she's your "best friend." OK. :hmm:

Meaning all she worries about is dick. Men stay trying to get pussy.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean ... it's like you are trying to save them the hurt and pain by teaching them from your pain but they wont listen and end up burning themselves ... it can be very frusturating ... but I've realized that people sometimes need to live and learn through their own mistakes like you and I already did ... as long as whatever that person is doing isn't hurting me in any way then I will remain their friend until they hopefully learn and grow

Yup. That was me, didn't care what everyone told me, I did me and I paid for it...in the end they were right, but I learned plenty of lessons. Too bad now I have friends in that same situation. But...they'll learn. I have to least say something her about her wanting dick so much. As if there's no diseases and crazy shit out there...

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Tell her that to respect herself. She probably never learned what self-respect means. Let her know that you care about her well-being. She probably never experienced someone who actually gave a shit. I mean, she most like too far gone to be "saved":rolleyes: but anytime before you get an std is the best time.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

Yea men don't care. I ask my man that and he tells me it aint his drama or prob, its theirs. But my thing is, why associate with those ppl then? I've learned to cut off the ppl who will do me no good or try to drag me in the dirt with them.

You should take ur ass back to the main board if u want visuals. With all do respect :D

if u insist, but im jus tryin 2 support da sistas n my own unique way...imma humanitarian...:lol:...hope she being safe w/it

UrBoSS

Potential Star
Registered
Tell her that to respect herself. She probably never learned what self-respect means. Let her know that you care about her well-being. She probably never experienced someone who actually gave a shit. I mean, she most like too far gone to be "saved":rolleyes: but anytime before you get an std is the best time.

Yea...idk man. She may just be a lost cause. At least I can say I tried.