Your man's trouble areas?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Ladies, I'm wondering what parts of your men's bodies would you like to see him improve?

Everyone has that little something they wish could be more physically appealing about their lover. It may not have been something you just told them outright, but made you look at him sideways a little.....

Maybe we can talk intelligently about it.

Your take?

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
That's a very good question.

I don't have a man but the last guy I was with had skin issues. UGH. BUMPS on his chest.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I can dig it. I am very sensitive skinned. Don't think you might know that about me. I have to take a lot of care not to break out.

Aveeno, Neutrogena, and sometimes Noxema body washes or scubs saved me more times than I can remember. :yes:

Shea butter helps even out the tone a little better. Hard to find in NC, but I'll be in Brooklyn for T-DAY. Gonna hit up Atlantic and 4th at the Arabs. My spot.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
^^^That's a good tip. I'd relay that to the brotha but I ain't talkin to his ass no more.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
I would say, it has to be his stomach, he is buff, nice chest, but his stomach is not flat, its not a beer belly, but there is something there to be desired. He is self conscious about it. I tell him to stop eating fast food, when I'm at work and stop drinking soda...

hustlehard718

Potential Star
Registered
I can dig it. I am very sensitive skinned. Don't think you might know that about me. I have to take a lot of care not to break out.

Aveeno, Neutrogena, and sometimes Noxema body washes or scubs saved me more times than I can remember. :yes:

Shea butter helps even out the tone a little better. Hard to find in NC, but I'll be in Brooklyn for T-DAY. Gonna hit up Atlantic and 4th at the Arabs. My spot.

thats real rap...I used to have skin problems but that Shea butter is no joke also u might wanna see a derm and look into this sulfur wash it's given me clear skin. N fukk what people think but Shadow get u a lil facial every few months. But Femm some people take the skin issue as minor until it happens to them and it really effects some people's esteem.

GET YOU HOT...thats rare that a dude is self conscience about his stomach. But its understandable because when im at the gym I have to basically force myself to work my stomach.

Ladies no man is perfect so dont expect it. But I talk a few girls now and one she is a paralegal @ 20, buys me things, got her shit together but she is so fussy (I've had to tell her STFU one too many times). And another girl she is real sweet, no fussing, very attractive, focused but she has a child.

My main prob is that I like to have my cake and eat it too, frugal (better word for cheap)

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
my last one had man tits as big as mine and a huge belly. he kept asking me for vegetarian and proper eating advice and would then turn around and eat a hamburger and drink beer or whatever :smh:
he also was a one fucker :hmm:

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I loved almost every single inch of my ex fiance's body...except for, HIS CHICKEN LEGS! It seemed like he spent too much time in the gym working on his upper body and neglected his legs. But I never had the heart to say that to him. Still loved him to death regardless.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
thats real rap...I used to have skin problems but that Shea butter is no joke also u might wanna see a derm and look into this sulfur wash it's given me clear skin. N fukk what people think but Shadow get u a lil facial every few months. But Femm some people take the skin issue as minor until it happens to them and it really effects some people's esteem.

GET YOU HOT...thats rare that a dude is self conscience about his stomach. But its understandable because when im at the gym I have to basically force myself to work my stomach.

Ladies no man is perfect so dont expect it. But I talk a few girls now and one she is a paralegal @ 20, buys me things, got her shit together but she is so fussy (I've had to tell her STFU one too many times). And another girl she is real sweet, no fussing, very attractive, focused but she has a child.

My main prob is that I like to have my cake and eat it too, frugal (better word for cheap)

Would it be too cliche to throw a "REAL TALK" to this right here?!?

Good post

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I would say, it has to be his stomach, he is buff, nice chest, but his stomach is not flat, its not a beer belly, but there is something there to be desired. He is self conscious about it. I tell him to stop eating fast food, when I'm at work and stop drinking soda...

It's funny, but Femme and I were just talking about this. I also can't leave the fast food alone and have now been able to lose that last inch.

Sucks to have 4 abs showing and then a little pooch covering the part the women actually pine for. :lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
This time of year is rough on my mans lips......I wish he would utilize his carmex I keep asking him to buy.:smh: He has gotten better though. I'll give him that. I just want him to remain consicious(sp) of them.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
This time of year is rough on my mans lips......I wish he would utilize his carmex I keep asking him to buy.:smh: He has gotten better though. I'll give him that. I just want him to remain consicious(sp) of them.

:lol: Not the bodyguard. He is to busy, you know he got a 24hr shift.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am so mad at you for making me laugh right now:lol:

Check your pm i sent you something to make up for it.
.:lol: Sike! I cant mess with you. Well maybe when he runs out to get his chapstick.

I'm begining to think you like being in trouble.:D

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Check your pm i sent you something to make up for it.
.:lol: Sike! I cant mess with you. Well maybe when he runs out to get his chapstick.

I'm begining to think you like being in trouble.:D

You know me so well:yes:

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I don't have a man, but my last man.. he thought he had man boobs.. No matter how hard he worked out, he felt they wouldn't go away.. but I LOVED them! I didn't think they were man boobs.. i've seen man boobs and those weren't them, lol! I would run my hands over them and kiss them when we would get it in... But that was his fault with himself, and we all hate something about our bodies...

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
my last one had man tits as big as mine and a huge belly. he kept asking me for vegetarian and proper eating advice and would then turn around and eat a hamburger and drink beer or whatever :smh:
he also was a one fucker :hmm:

damn....

now we know why he was your LAST one.....

Hopefully he will curb his appetite a bit and work out some more for his next woman.