Your First Time...

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Mine was at school, bullshitting around before wrestling practice.

I could find out the exact day, for certain reasons.

The girl asked me what was I about to do. I said, " Fuck the shit out of you. " To this day, I don't know where that came from, but it worked.

So, I knew that if you go behind the weight room, you could be alone for about a good hour, so it happened.

I remember having sex IN my high school 4 times.

So after we did what went down, we went upstairs an found out one of my boys got hit by a car, crossing the street. This is why I could find out the exact day.

followup

BGOL Investor
It wasn't his cousin, it was his step sister. Damn, *s can't read and remember for shit! :smh::smh::smh: :lol::lol::lol:

Shit this happened when i was 10, i was staying at my female cousins house for the summer, my cousin had this fine ass redbone friend that i liked alot but she was older, she was bout 14, anyway 1 nite she spent a nite, and they slept in the bed and i slept on the floor, we started playin around an shit an before you know it, i was laying on the floor an my cousin an the fine bitch was suckin on my nipples, then the fine bitch got onto of me an start grindin on my dick, while my cousin was suckin my nipples then the redbone took her shorts off an pulled my pants down and started ridin me, i was like :eek: and my cousin was still suckin my nipples, it felt so good, i had all 4 inches in dat pussy :yes: i still jackoff thinkin bout that nite:D

For the record I don't refer to myself as the N word nor do I want anybody using the N word toward me.

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
You from section 5?!? Lemme find out you a hoodlum!

moved out of section 5 in 1977. but still went to I.S. 180 till I was accepted into Bronx High School of Science where I graduated in 1984. Went to City College (convent Ave) for a 1 year and then transfered to Hunter Colege (68th & Lex). bachelor 1988, masters 1991.

Not a hoodlum after all, Harlem angel.

I live in Harlem Esplanade Gdns Plaza if you must know.

Rauldk

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
moved out of section 5 in 1977. but still went to I.S. 180 till I was accepted into Bronx High School of Science where I graduated in 1984. Went to City College (convent Ave) for a 1 year and then transfered to Hunter Colege (68th & Lex). bachelor 1988, masters 1991.

Rauldk

OH SHIT IM FROM 149!!!I went to the school next door to BX Science (not gonna shout it out but if you know the area then you know what school I'm talkin bout) I'm attending that local college too. (You know which one) You're much older than I am but it seems we run the same circles. I didn't mean any harm by the hoodlum thing. You know how section 5 is lol.... I'm tryna put in an app to get an apt in esplanade....Now that I think about it, we should end this convo... You probably know my family? How old are you again??? You got your bachelors when I was 2! :smh:

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the record I don't refer to myself as the N word nor do I want anybody using the N word toward me.

Well, I think when dude mentioned he had a 4 inch penis I erased said post from my mind and thought you were referring to Stumpy's post about him and his stepsister.

For the record, what will happen when someone from your own race calls you a word that is used to show camaraderie amongst fellow African Americans to dull and make void over the effective plight that his ancestors and fellow members of his ethnicity have endured from white people using the real derogatory word Ni*#er? WILL YOUR ASS BURST INTO FLAMES OR EXPLODE??

NIGGA PLEASE!!! :smh::smh::smh:

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
Well, I think when dude mentioned he had a 4 inch penis I erased said post from my mind and thought you were referring to Stumpy's post about him and his stepsister.

For the record, what will happen when someone from your own race calls you a word that is used to show camaraderie amongst fellow African Americans to dull and make void over the effective plight that his ancestors and fellow members of his ethnicity have endured from white people using the real derogatory word Ni*#er? WILL YOUR ASS BURST INTO FLAMES OR EXPLODE??

:eek:
Dem sound like fightin words to me....

twiggy

Rising Star
Registered
damn there was this freak that lived in mid-city for New Orleans folks, and her mom's was a friend of the family, actually a good friend so she slept over and shit she was about two years younger than I was...

I dunno how but i happened we were watching tv in the bunk beds and we started kissing and then fucking-no condom or anything... I was about 10 years old then I didn't nut or shoot dogwater but It felt good...

anyways she was the freak for our crew but it was a wrap when we convinced her to let my lil brother hit he was like 7 and he wanted to get aluminum foil to use as a condom (my mother had the sex talk with us during the same time and she worked in a gay bar and had bags and bags of condoms so we knew about them at a very young age)...we stopped him but she still let him hit...

and I know all about fucking at high school I did knock off two chicks in high school...

Ahh the auditorium at McMain~projection room, and on the spiral stairs by the bandroom...

glory days i tell you glory days

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
OH SHIT IM FROM 149!!!I went to the school next door to BX Science (not gonna shout it out but if you know the area then you know what school I'm talkin bout) I'm attending that local college too. (You know which one) You're much older than I am but it seems we run the same circles. I didn't mean any harm by the hoodlum thing. You know how section 5 is lol.... I'm tryna put in an app to get an apt in esplanade....Now that I think about it, we should end this convo... You probably know my family? How old are you again??? You got your bachelors when I was 2! :smh:

YEAH, I KNOW THE SCHOOL AND THE COLLEGE YOU ARE GOING TO.
SENT YOU A PM, CHECK IT. WE MUST SOLVE THIS.

RAULDK
RAULDKBGOLSIGN.jpg

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
damn there was this freak that lived in mid-city for New Orleans folks, and her mom's was a friend of the family, actually a good friend so she slept over and shit she was about two years younger than I was...

I dunno how but i happened we were watching tv in the bunk beds and we started kissing and then fucking-no condom or anything... I was about 10 years old then I didn't nut or shoot dogwater but It felt good...

anyways she was the freak for our crew but it was a wrap when we convinced her to let my lil brother hit he was like 7 and he wanted to get aluminum foil to use as a condom (my mother had the sex talk with us during the same time and she worked in a gay bar and had bags and bags of condoms so we knew about them at a very young age)...we stopped him but she still let him hit...

and I know all about fucking at high school I did knock off two chicks in high school...

Ahh the auditorium at McMain~projection room, and on the spiral stairs by the bandroom...

glory days i tell you glory days

Your story is scary for so many reasons, but mainly because I too went to Mcmain...what year did you graduate?

And, yes, I know people did stuff in the auditorium, but wow...

followup

BGOL Investor

:smh::smh::smh:

It's happened many times and I never lost my temper once. Same way I told you, I told them. Most people are respectful enough to not do it, but maybe I expect too much from you :confused: Last time I address the issue with you

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

:lol::lol::lol:

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

LOL... ISNT THIS A SMALL WORLD. I WENT TO 162 AND UR ONLY A YEAR OLDER THAN ME. I KNEW MADD PEOPLE IN 149 LOL... I KNOW WHERE BX HIGH SCHOOL OF SCIENCE IS AND ALL... I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO SMITH BUT I MOVED BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor

Brrrraaaak!! Brrrrak!!! Ratatatatat!!!! click, click ... *shells falling ... reloading ...* Braaack!! Brrrak!!! Ratatatatat!!! Brrrrraaaahhhh!!! :eek::eek:

shots.jpg

nov0706-bullet.jpg

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
LOL... ISNT THIS A SMALL WORLD. I WENT TO 162 AND UR ONLY A YEAR OLDER THAN ME. I KNEW MADD PEOPLE IN 149 LOL... I KNOW WHERE BX HIGH SCHOOL OF SCIENCE IS AND ALL... I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO SMITH BUT I MOVED BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL

WOW... How bout a BGOL reunion :lol:

Brrrraaaak!! Brrrrak!!! Ratatatatat!!!! click, click ... *shells falling ... reloading ...* Braaack!! Brrrak!!! Ratatatatat!!! Brrrrraaaahhhh!!! :eek::eek:

shots.jpg

nov0706-bullet.jpg

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
WOW... How bout a BGOL reunion :lol:

I SAY ALL THAT COULD MAKE IT MEET AT IHOP ON 135TH IN HARLEM ON A SUNDAY. THIS WAY IT WILL BE FILLED WITH CHURCH PEOPLE AND NO SANE BGOL MEMBER WILL MAKE A FOOL OR A SCENE THERE.

I WANT SOME STEAK AND EGGS. ANYBODY WANNA COOK FOR ME?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It really is a small world. I almost went to BX Science too but my parents wanted me to stay in private school so I went to Mount Saint Michael instead. Best thing bout that school was the constant vists by girls from Spellman, St. Catherines and St. Barnabas :yes:

Galvatron78

Potential Star
Registered
i was 17, the shit sucked, this lil' 16 year old broad named Ashleigh was suckin' me off for like the past month her head was incredible but when we finally fucked her shit was sorry as fuck, i didn't even nutt. Her shit was so dry i thought the bitches twat was sponsored by the Mojave Desert. I fucked for like an hour and acted like i nutted and broke the fuck out and later i just let her know i jut want my dick sucked and thats it. I thought sex was overrated until i ran into a 32 year old from Trinidad named Chandra...Woo-Hoo!!! Now she was my teacher, she had my lil' young ass eatin' pussy and everything.

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered
Mine was at school, bullshitting around before wrestling practice.

I could find out the exact day, for certain reasons.

The girl asked me what was I about to do. I said, " Fuck the shit out of you. " To this day, I don't know where that came from, but it worked.

So, I knew that if you go behind the weight room, you could be alone for about a good hour, so it happened.

I remember having sex IN my high school 4 times.

So after we did what went down, we went upstairs an found out one of my boys got hit by a car, crossing the street. This is why I could find out the exact day.

So you're saying you and your boy busted a nut at the same time?

Kinda gay... :smh:

^^^ juskidin ;)

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

Rauldk

:eek:
:lol:

So do I. Small world.

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah, I forgot about the topic at hand:

My "first time" was wack. I was seeing this guy for a few months and we were both ready to have sex. I was 15, he was 18. It hurt, he fucked like the Energizer bunny, yet didn't last like him. He was done after 5 minutes and three buckets of sweat on my face. I went back to girls for a while after him. :hmm:

fin.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

My "first time" was wack. I was seeing this guy for a few months and we were both ready to have sex. I was 15, he was 18. It hurt, he fucked like the Energizer bunny, yet didn't last like him. He was done after 5 minutes and three buckets of sweat on my face. I went back to girls for a while after him. :hmm:

fin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Eva Hornae

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

fin.

same here, with a few exceptions!

wack as fuck, i was 17 and he was 23, and he was so fucking boring :smh:

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
same here, with a few exceptions!

wack as fuck, i was 17 and he was 23, and he was so fucking boring :smh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah me and spunx spoke about this the other night and I pretty much had the same experience.

She was so boring.

and the pussy was wack.

I didn't even finish. :smh:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
My first time was with a girl that lived close to me. I would go over there after school and we would fool around, a lil kissing, sucking on her titties but that was about it. I was about 15 or 16 at the time. She knew I was a virgin altho I tried to act like I wasnt and I knew what to do when I got some pussy. So one day after us kissing, me sucking on her titties, and a lil bit of fingering she finally wants to have sex. We go up to her room and then I realize I dont have any condoms but I knew I had some at home that my cousin gave me. I ran home like a damn track star and ran back. I had trouble gettin the condom on at first. We had sex for about 15-20 mins and then her parents came home so I had to run out.

At the time I thought that was some damn good pussy cuz I didnt know any better. But now, many years later I realize that her pussy was pretty bad. She is about a tie for worst I ever had with another girl that I had sex with years later and thats a whole other story.

Word. That was great audio! :lol: :yes:

Since we're talking about first times...

My first time was a two for one. I actually got head and sex for the first time on the same night. I was in high school and I got head from this white girl in my class. She "had a thing for me", but I never wanted to fuck her because she had been run through by too many people :smh:... One night she had a party at her house and at one point she and I dipped off to a room. While we were in there she "rocked the mic" :lol: :yes:...Later that evening I got up with my homegirl (a sista) and we made plans to chill. My mother was working late so I brought her back to my house. Things started heating up between us but we didn't have any condoms. I called the white girl back and asked if she had some. After getting off the phone with her I went back to her place and got the condoms. After making it back home I strapped up and had sex with the other girl...

2lu5a8n.gif

jpetg9.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My first time wasn't really bad or good. It was with my first boyfriend. . I was 17, he was 19. He was really, really, really small. . . but I didn't know that then. :lol:

It lasted about 5 minutes. . . and that was that.