Youngins today are straight RUTHLESS!!!!

LutherVanDrawlz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003643171_webpoison30.html

2 Bainbridge intermediate-school girls admit trying to poison teacher

By KING5.com

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. — Two Bainbridge Island intermediate-school students have admitted to intentionally poisoning their teacher — with strawberry lip gloss.

Bainbridge police officers were called to Sakai Intermediate School Thursday, where they discovered a 58-year-old female teacher had been poisoned by two of her 12-year-old female students.

Police say the students knew the teacher was allergic to strawberries. They applied strawberry lip gloss to the teacher's coffee cup and water bottle. When the teacher drank from the items, she immediately became ill. In fact, her allergy to strawberries is so severe, smelling them causes a reaction.

The teacher didn't require hospitalization, but she did take some medication and used an inhaler.

Both students admitted they only intended to make the teacher sick and were taken to Juvenile Detention and charged with Assault in the 2nd Degree.

Intermediate schools comprise students in the fifth and sixth grades.

While a motive has yet to be determined, police say the students did not want to attend the teacher's class and that one of them had forgotten to bring a signed progress report from her parent.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THA ILLEST said:
and the young black girl gets 7 years for pushing a hall monitor...... :smh:

I hope the kids who pushed my co worker down who just had a reconstructive hip replacement get some type of time. Hell even a suspension.

LutherVanDrawlz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tech9 said:
^^^^^ they must have been white

if they were black they would be sentenced to attempted murder

if they were niggaz .......well.......I don't think they would have come up with something that elaborate but in any case fuck niggaz

prolly right there bruh