Young Black medical doctor pushed into lake by white "friends", knowing he couldn't swim.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“In the legal field, we characterize things the way we see fit. Of course, they are saying horseplay. We are saying that it was a criminal intentional push into the lake,” Payne told the outlet.

:idea:

So he is suffering from brain damage and JUST got off the ventilator

and the FIRST thing he says is...

my friends are innocent don't press charges?

Forget ALL the EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES to the contrary????

@woodchuck

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Payne and Gilbert's family also allege that members of the friend group knew that the recent graduate could not swim, despite one of the friends allegedly telling George:

“Well ma'am, I didn't know that man couldn't swim.”

Well OF COURSE they gonna say that NOW!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“While my office has been retained to represent the family civilly, nothing else is needed for any law enforcement agency within this jurisdiction to make an arrest,” Payne wrote.

“Our office would like the community’s support in requesting that the Farmerville Police Department, and or the Union Parish Sheriff's Office make an arrest of the known individual who pushed Chris into the lake.”

So THAT is how this works now???

If Black folks ASK for someone to get arrested yall just DO IT?

Wow, thanks for letting us know its been THAT simple all this time!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Payne and Gilbert's family also allege that members of the friend group knew that the recent graduate could not swim, despite one of the friends allegedly telling George:

“Well ma'am, I didn't know that man couldn't swim.”

Well OF COURSE they gonna say that NOW!!!

So after 5 MINUTES of DROWNING...

You still had NO IDEA that man could not swim?

How about 10 minutes?

OK what about 15 minutes?

It was at 20 minutes it finally hit you?

Yeah okay.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She did nothing wrong and doesn't plan on filing charges against her.........

Whats wrong with this mfkr?!

"{WAKES UP}: "CASSIDY!!!!!!!!! Where's CASSIDY?!! CASSIDY!!!!!!!!! I NEED HER!! ...NO!! NO!! DO NOT PRESS CHARGES!!"

"Mom, Dad, leave Cassidy ALONE!! She was just playing around when she pushed me in the lake and watched!!"

"Besides, negras need to learn how to swim anyways!!"

chappelle-glasses.gif
dave-chappelle-clayton-bigsby.gif

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
According to a police report, Gilbert was under water for “no more than five minutes,” with a witness estimating the amount of time at “more like three or four minutes.”

Why this story KEEP CHANGING???!!!

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's how white folk play around
Underrated comment. The truth is that white people do weird, dumb, and/or crazy shit all of the time. Throw in alcohol, and it's a wonder more people don't turn up dead. That said, they do seem to always find the craziest shit to do to the person who doesn't look like them and who (usually) has made it clear what their boundaries are.

A friend of mine told a story about how some people he went to school with threw someone with a cast on into a pool, and then nobody bothered to check if they were okay when they didn't come back up until it was too late.

Water is very deceptive, but mainly, the point at which a person stops struggling is the point where they are dead. You can't play games with people and water.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
According to a police report, Gilbert was under water for “no more than five minutes,” with a witness estimating the amount of time at “more like three or four minutes.”

Why this story KEEP CHANGING???!!!

I’m just now seeing this story and reading through this thread. I don’t believe he was in the water for 20 minutes or 5 minutes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this bruh is carlton fo real..

he is like you betta leave his precious wight fwhens alone,

he gonna hard clearing them of any wrong doing, they lucky he survived,

he saved them a whole lot of legal fees...

but yea, this bruh is carlton fo real..

He gonna fight tooth and nail to make sure nothing happens to his precious

buddies...

soon as I seen the blond hair, I knew all I had to know about how much care to put into

this situation...

but all I can say is, how you love to be around pale face so much and CANT SWIM...

I mean Im not the best above water swimmer, but underwater, Im a fuckin dolphin.....

this muthafucka eat drinks lives and breaths cac life twenty fuckin six and CANT swim....

he better get his act together or just go hang out with lil reese an em, and stop frontin

like he made fo cac life...

rolling with cacs and NOT being able to swim.... Is like rolling with chinese and not liking ping pong,

chinese muhafuckas suuuuure love ping pong!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m just now seeing this story and reading through this thread. I don’t believe he was in the water for 20 minutes or 5 minutes.

I am so confused.

Because the girl who pushed him in the water intially lied

The group of friends stood by and did nothing IS TRUE

Because we have multiple witness from a hear by restaurant who saw the commotion

And it was a PASSERBY NOT THE SO CALLED FRIENDS who actually saved him

The friends told police and his family conflicting information

Police and the family released conflicting information

And ALL THIS INFORMATION COULD BE PROVEN BY OUTSIDE SOURCES.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I keep thinking about my kids going to a predominantly white school and something similar to this happening. It's a very real concern.

I understand completely. Have your kids grew up around or interacted with white people regularly?

I grew up with them my first 18 years of my life and being the only black kid in the group was not cool. I dealt with a lot of subtle and blatant racism. I was definitely in situations where I probably shouldn’t have been.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I understand completely. Have your kids grew up around or interacted with white people regularly?

I grew up with them my first 18 years of my life and being the only black kid in the group was not cool. I dealt with a lot of subtle and blatant racism. I was definitely in situations where I probably shouldn’t have been.

It's just starting. So right now it's being the ONLY black kid in certain classes. I'm trying hard to be supportive as possible.

And another's part? This kids are rich.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's just starting. So right now it's being the ONLY black kid in certain classes. I'm trying hard to be supportive as possible.

And another's part? This kids are rich.

Well, it’s going to be a necessary learning experience. Many of my students have NEVER dealt with white folks other than some being in their classes or school. I also have several students who went to predominantly white schools, so coming to an HBCU was a huge culture shock.

She is going to have to learn to maintain her pride and self respect and not get too caught up in what she is or isn’t.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well, it’s going to be a necessary learning experience. Many of my students have NEVER dealt with white folks other than some being in their classes or school. I also have several students who went to predominantly white schools, so coming to an HBCU was a huge culture shock.

She is going to have to learn to maintain her pride and self respect and not get too caught up in what she is or isn’t.

We gotta support each other

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“I kind of hate the…[claims about] me being brain-dead, or this attempting for it to be some sort of race issue,” Gilbert, who is black, told The Post.

Ummmm son?

We ain't CLAIM that you were brain dead.

You WERE brain dead.

Your family the hospital the police all said it.

See now you talking like someone who was brain dead before that cac pushed you into the water.