You People starring Eddie Murphy and Jonah Hill, Nia Long

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
It's like they took the love story line from 22 jump street(with him dating ice cubes daughter) and turned it into an entire movie(that nobody asked for)

Hard pass.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sigh... Even though I feel like they doing a little too much, I will give it a watch

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me and my girl was like :eek2: when Denzel was sucking those titties. She was fine AF in the movie, but she did a documentry a few years later and she looked like :hmm:

Those Hollywood "workouts" age you like 15 years if you don't keep up with it

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess who’s coming to dinner, a fat white guy.

Basically...hollywood originality been stuck on life support..can't afford to pull the plug.

giphy.gif

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks trash
I laughed a couple of times. Not hysterically. Typical ending. Lauren London looks good. Why does Lala keep getting parts?
trash movie .the acting was bad im sorry j.h. was acting like this was superbad 2023 lol .story been done 2 many times and was dumb...eddie just did this movie to help these actors out ..im sorry but eddies acing was kinda lame too at times..mike epps was the best part in the whole movie..a one time watch ill give it a 6.5 just cause of the actors but if it was reg actors easily a 5.5....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I didn’t like it much but it served its purpose. Kill 2 hours if you have nothing else to do. I’d never watch it again though.

They also had a quota to fill cause it’s been a while since you had a film where black folks and J e w s came together.