Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
q6LsS4.gif

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
qLVW3g.gif

:angry::fuckyousay::smh::crymeariver:All the gifs I made in the past 7 months is fucking gone. I was using ezgifs.com. And I just discovered, all my shit is gone.....GONE! All those beautiful, magical, stress relieving breast GONE! FUCK!

:beatyourass:And I never backed my shit up. Im going to try and find the videos and repost them if I can. FUCK ezgifs.

:thefinger:Now I gotta go back to using redgifs.

Fam. You ain't the only one out here that happened to. Remember I told you a while back to use imgpile and another host I use. You see my gifs are still showing. This thread is for .gif files so please don't bring anymore of that reddit shit in here. I made it explicitly clear in the original post and gave examples on the first page. I don't see most of the mp4 posts in here posing as gifs. I tolerate the shit for the most part but I don't welcome it. Please post .gifs.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
qLVW3g.gif

Fam. You ain't the only one out here that happened to. Remember I told you a while back to use imgpile and another host I use. You see my gifs are still showing. This thread is for .gif files so please don't bring anymore of that reddit shit in here. I made it explicitly clear in the original post and gave examples on the first page. I don't see most of the mp4 posts in here posing as gifs. I tolerate the shit for the most part but I don't welcome it. Please post .gifs.

Every gif ive ever made from ezgif,gfycat and redgifs and others. Has been in .gif format. I also dont use anything from reddit, I very rarely visit the site.