BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
f4e7500de79b23b2dfbf6c93a38595fe.jpg
1488c0e5bebdd96239a7a11fdba5ade6.jpg

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some believe that the Black phenotype can't be eliminated through race mixing. Well, here is an example of that not being so. I bet her grandmother or grandfather was Black who reproduced with someone white. Then that child reproduced with someone white. Only her facial bone structure shows Black genetics.

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some believe that the Black phenotype can't be eliminated through race mixing. Well, here is an example of that not being so. I bet her grandmother or grandfather was Black who reproduced with someone white. Then that child reproduced with someone white. Only her facial bone structure shows Black genetics.
45e8cb235aeb30699ad2e1e02fd60c00.jpg
caee4822613cee53d20022c1183e71cf.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
"Gosh professor you're right!" Unclutch your pearls we are not going to fuck ourselves extinct through race mixing. We aren't all checking for whites it seeking to make mixed babies it's not that serious.