You can see that phat ass hanging out the dress…On going

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is how you pose with a side angle view that is a dog whistle that you want a black man. If you pose with you heavily makeup face with breast shot, which more black women are doing, than you want to become a Candace Owens attacking/destroying other black men.

Oprah-Winfrey-Color-Purple-Premiere-GettyImages-1836872775-H-2024.jpg

Speaking of Candace Owens, I had a nightmare last night I was on the beach in another country, and black heffers showed up chasing me around. I couldn't get rid of them, they were desperate/cannibals trying to trick me off for two bit political opportunity, lucrative movie role, or a job at a white company. They were being threatened/pressed to come after me, and they used people like Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry to show what they could have if they complied.

Last edited:

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
This is how you pose with a side angle view that is a dog whistle that you want a black man. If you pose with you heavily makeup face with breast shot, which more black women are doing, than you want to become a Candace Owens attacking/destroying other black men.

Oprah-Winfrey-Color-Purple-Premiere-GettyImages-1836872775-H-2024.jpg

Speaking of Candace Owens, I had a nightmare last night I was on the beach in another country, and black heffers showed up chasing me around. I couldn't get rid of them, they were desperate/cannibals trying to trick me off for two bit political opportunity, lucrative movie role, or a job at a white company. They were being threatened/pressed to come after me, and they used people like Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry to show what they could have if they complied.
Nigga what???