Yooo she looks ridiculus....shorty from city high

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
she looks lazy in the sack, she is probably used to guys like the op telling her how cute she is everyday

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice looking milf, past her prime but still looking really good. Having a music career ain't for everybody. You got to be mentally sound for that shit. Too bad, she could have really done some damage.

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
Just goes to show, no matter how fine they are. It's someone tired of fuckin them or putting up with their shit!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I can't speak for this shit but in most cases when you a celeb you do all these interviews back to back to back. Especially if they all in New York. :lol: That chic ain't wearing the same damn dress everyday. :lol:

And only on BGOL can a nigga find something wrong with Claudette. Bitch is bad fuck the bullshit.

incogneg

Rising Star
Registered
Man I can't speak for this shit but in most cases when you a celeb you do all these interviews back to back to back. Especially if they all in New York. :lol: That chic ain't wearing the same damn dress everyday. :lol:

And only on BGOL can a nigga find something wrong with Claudette. Bitch is bad fuck the bullshit.

Lets be honest though. Is she a celebrity? Probably only black people between a certain 10 yr span age group even know City High...

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon man...she made the rounds in NYC on the same day :smh:

Exactly man :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Your adams apple is large. Faggot ass with these Blunt respnces, gtfoh tranny.
artworks-000027930374-ptl3ij-crop.jpg

TrippCiti

Rising Star
Registered
So, can somebody please post a condensed version of why this chick is suddenly relevant...and why she has surfaced after, what, 10-12 years? Is she about to be on Unsung or Life After? Thanks...She fine and all, but I ain't gonna watch all them damn interviews.