Yo Beekers 2, You know me son??

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
Get your ass in here and take this whooping!!! You say some slick shit and then turn around and PM me with a bullshit ass reply!! Please doggie, don't get your feelings hurt tonight. Enjoy your New Year's , Smoke a fatty, Drink some Henny, But DON'T step to BALS Nigga. I'll make you famous!!!:hmm: O yeah, This you nigga??!!

beaker.jpg
 
beekers2's Avatar
beekers2 beekers2 is offline
Superstar **

Join Date: Sep 14, 2007
Posts: 1,299
oh aiight.
with ya atripla takin ass ... dont ever talk about my girl. she aint hurr to defend herself, you wanna get at me you talk about me.

atripla boy

:hmm::hmm:

O yeah, What the FUCK is a atripla boy??? Talk like you got sense nigga!!!
 
I don't think you want to know him..he's a confirmed fag and might try to hang...from ur balls....:hmm:
 
E/C!!! :lol:

Beekers...you got more of the fam upset cuz. It's about time to find you a proxy and change names!!!

You won't make it to the summer around this bitch! :lol:
 
E/C!!! :lol:

Beekers...you got more of the fam upset cuz. It's about time to find you a proxy and change names!!!

You won't make it to the summer around this bitch! :lol:

:rolleyes:

Is this the third thread already in this short year that someone's made about this dude's PMs?

I swear, I ain't seen people this easy to agitate since third grade...
 
he aint worth it hangin. drop this shit for real. just ignore him and he will go away one day.

i had to hound this faggot last night because he put my name in his avatar.


look at the faggot shit he sent me.





Private Message: you trppin

01-04-2008, 05:12 AM
beekers2's Avatar
beekers2 beekers2 is offline
Superstar **

Join Date: Sep 14, 2007
Posts: 1,299
you trppin
Why you gettin' all in my face, tryna disrespect me just cause I had you in my avatar? I'm tired of your bullshit, I'm here trna be your friend and show you props but you keep embarassing me in front of erryone in bgol .... fuck that... next time you try to act hard that's your ass. Fuck it. I don't give a fuck anymore.
 
he aint worth it hangin. drop this shit for real. just ignore him and he will go away one day.

i had to hound this faggot last night because he put my name in his avatar.


look at the faggot shit he sent me.





Private Message: you trppin

01-04-2008, 05:12 AM
beekers2's Avatar
beekers2 beekers2 is offline
Superstar **

Join Date: Sep 14, 2007
Posts: 1,299
you trppin
Why you gettin' all in my face, tryna disrespect me just cause I had you in my avatar? I'm tired of your bullshit, I'm here trna be your friend and show you props but you keep embarassing me in front of erryone in bgol .... fuck that... next time you try to act hard that's your ass. Fuck it. I don't give a fuck anymore.

YH!!! What's good!!! Yo this nigga PMed Andeyhollawho ASKING for a few choice words for me!! :lol: Well guess it's the good ole ignore for geekers 2!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
He PM you too? You must like the attention huh? :rolleyes:

Nah, I think he has a certain loser profile he follows in selecting his targets. Damn sure seems to work...

he aint worth it hangin. drop this shit for real. just ignore him and he will go away one day.

i had to hound this faggot last night because he put my name in his avatar.


look at the faggot shit he sent me...

... but I should just leave you guys to hound faggots. Not what I come to BGOL for, but you do you.
 
Nah, I think he has a certain loser profile he follows in selecting his targets. Damn sure seems to work...



... but I should just leave you guys to hound faggots. Not what I come to BGOL for, but you do you.

fuck is your issue man. you been speaking on alot of my shit lately. and i haven't had much words for you. i told hangin to drop it, he aint the only one beekrs2 tries to get upset. and you come in here with bullshit. i wasn't even gonna post twice, but you talkin this bullshit has me wondering what the hell is in your head.
 
Nah, I think he has a certain loser profile he follows in selecting his targets. Damn sure seems to work...



... but I should just leave you guys to hound faggots. Not what I come to BGOL for, but you do you.

Yeah nigga. You WANT that Beekers in your area don't you! :lol:

Ya'll got a little love connection going on. Fuck it cuz. Ya'll want to be alone. I'll holla at my boy hangin and we'll even close the door on this thread and ya'll can do what ya'll do! :roflmao:

C:%5CDocuments%2Band%2BSettings%5CEdna%2BBerto_2%5CMy%2BDocuments%5CAno%2Bde%2B2007%5CIMG_6903.jpg
 
Nah, I think he has a certain loser profile he follows in selecting his targets. Damn sure seems to work...



... but I should just leave you guys to hound faggots. Not what I come to BGOL for, but you do you.

WTF is this about?? Dude came out of no where and ambushed YH
You must have a real problem wit him.
 
fuck is your issue man. you been speaking on alot of my shit lately. and i haven't had much words for you. i told hangin to drop it, he aint the only one beekrs2 tries to get upset. and you come in here with bullshit. i wasn't even gonna post twice, but you talkin this bullshit has me wondering what the hell is in your head.
It was more aimed at Andy, but you two seem to have a Stockton and Malone thing going it seems, so...

Just look at the words in bold. "Hounding faggots." Is that what you come here for?

I didn't even know you were going to enter the thread (although it ain't exactly surprising). Nothing personal, your words just illustrated the point better than mine could.

The point was that what beekers does is obvious, but everyday some new poster seems to have their panties in a bunch about him.
 
It was more aimed at Andy, but you guys seem to have Stockton and Malone thing going it seems, so...

Just look at the words in bold. "Hounding faggots." Is that what you come here for?

I didn't even know you were going to enter the thread (although it ain't exactly surprising). Nothing personal, your words just illustrated the point beter than mine could.

i don't come here for that. all im saying is that this nigga placed my fuckin name in his avatar, and the shit that would have started would have been monumental. and i aint tryna get caught up in no shit with that faggot. so i made him take it down.

i thought you were comin at me, and for that i will man up and admit my mistake. me and andey are not connected at the hip, i thought you were coming at me when you used my quote.
 
It was more aimed at Andy, but you two seem to have a Stockton and Malone thing going it seems, so...

The point was that what beekers does is obvious, but everyday some new poster seems to have their panties in a bunch about him.


:hmm:

If me and YH are...

stockton_malone_mvps.jpg


You and beekers must be...

pic1_30.jpg


SOLID! :lol:
 
Back
Top