YES Even at the Dentist Office

jam hunk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aja-ay.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that to lose. The cacs wiped them hood boogers. “You got me fucked up, bitch!” Uhhhh, correct.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All that to lose. The cacs wiped them hood boogers. “You got me fucked up, bitch!” Uhhhh, correct.
The white bitch with the summer dress clearly was getting her ass kicked in the background..so much them cac males had to pull the black girl away.. as for the 2 on the floor..the cac was semi holding her own and when the black chick was about to put the beats on her the cac male jumped in the way..them cac males were clearly one sided and trying to stop the black chicks for clearly dominating the match

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The white bitch with the summer dress clearly was getting her ass kicked in the background..so much them cac males had to pull the black girl away.. as for the 2 on the floor..the cac was semi holding her own and when the black chick was about to put the beats on her the cac male jumped in the way..them cac males were clearly one sided and trying to stop the black chicks for clearly dominating the match

Holding hair while getting tossed and slapped ain’t winning a fight, that’s holding on for dear life. Broad got dragged to windoooooows the walls. :lol: Then into the file cabinet, a desk, back to the flo. I was waiting on Herb Dean to stand em up. :lol: Hoes lost, bruh. Affective aggression and power shots.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Holding hair while getting tossed and slapped ain’t winning a fight, that’s holding on for dear life. Broad got dragged to windoooooows the walls. :lol: Then into the file cabinet, a desk, back to the flo. I was waiting on Herb Dean to stand em up. :lol: Hoes lost, bruh. Affective aggression and power shots.
Getting your head punched repeatedly while looking down and just being a easy target isn’t dominating a fight..that’s what sundress was doing just getting punched until the white males pulled the black girl away

As far as the other cac she was pushing the black girl around trying to get out of the hair pulling and getting smacked repeatedly… if a lion on a moose back and it’s rolling around trying to get a lion off it’s not winning, it’s desperately trying to escape..that’s what the white girl was doing..that’s when the white guy stopped her from getting smacked with the chair..than the black chick perused her again and that cac wanted no parts..that’s why the white guy was screaming he a cop to save that cac

1 white chick getting fucked up with no defense in the background, the other cac pushing the predator around in desperation..obviously your white women didn’t win that battle

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lot of people wake up stressed. Stress is like a pressure cooker...builds up through the day and is looking for a way out.

Short thinking people act like this....they may win the battle but lose the war. If someone aggrieved you there are other remedies that don't lead to losing your freedom/money/time.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was wondering why the "hood boogers" comment. That explains it.
Yepppppp.. I was gonna point that out but you obviously peeped it b4 I could say anything

He has a long documented history of things like this..especially having 2 diff comments for black and white people… he once tried to glamorize white whoredome as being open minded and friendly with the opposite sex, but than slander black women for being promiscuous..shit crazy his insanity on races

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Yep this society is gone into the shitter almost had a problem with a junkie at the train station yesterday, shit can pop off any time, anywhere.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Think it's a nail shop. On the wall it says It's "All Fun and Games Til Someone breaks a Nail". I think. Can't see that being in a dentist office. But way too many males in a nail salon.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Notice when the Beckys were losing, they were trying to break it up, and when the Beckys seemed to be getting the upper hand, no one was too interested in breaking it up?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Undertones of I love white women seeps from this post, we clearly didn't see the same video
Think it's a nail shop. On the wall it says It's "All Fun and Games Til Someone breaks a Nail". I think. Can't see that being in a dentist office. But way too many males in a nail salon.
Definitely a nail shop and not a Dental clinic

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I keep tellin' people. They're putting too many hormones in the fucking chicken.

Got people wildin'. :lol:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp.....they can kill 2 birds with one stone now.
I'm sure some of em loss some teeth

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looked like a dental hygienist school or some shit.

A bunch of high school drop outs fighting over some dude would be my guess.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looked like a dental hygienist school or some shit.

A bunch of high school drop outs fighting over some dude would be my guess.
Nah bruh the title is very misleading... It's a nail shop... The sign above the front desk says, "All Fun and Games Til Someone breaks a Nail", which is actually appropriate based on the context of this video...