Yellowstone (2018): 1 Part Justified + 1 Part Sopranos + 1 Part Bonanza + 1 Part Cowboys versus Indians

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
@killagram @TimRock @RUDY RAYYY MO @Texas Catdaddy @Mrfreddygoodbud @bbuzzard
twQFR1PyEysR4ZkJn6jBKXmPk6Y.jpg

A ranching family in Montana faces off against others encroaching on their land.

Yellowstone follows the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, under constant attack by those it borders - land developers, an Indian reservation, and America's first National Park. It is an intense study of a violent world far from media scrutiny - where land grabs make developers billions, and politicians are bought and sold by the world's largest oil and lumber corporations. Where drinking water poisoned by fracking wells and unsolved murders are not news: they are a consequence of living in the new frontier. It is the best and worst of America seen through the eyes of a family that represents both.

Yellowstone Season 1 Trailer

Yellowstone Season 2 Official Trailer

Yellowstone Season 3 Official Trailer

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

A ranching family in Montana faces off against others encroaching on their land.

Yellowstone follows the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, under constant attack by those it borders - land developers, an Indian reservation, and America's first National Park. It is an intense study of a violent world far from media scrutiny - where land grabs make developers billions, and politicians are bought and sold by the world's largest oil and lumber corporations. Where drinking water poisoned by fracking wells and unsolved murders are not news: they are a consequence of living in the new frontier. It is the best and worst of America seen through the eyes of a family that represents both.

Slept on the first season.... totally hooked now.... made straight bitches out of those biker boys..... :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GOTDAMMIT,

you gonna really make me add it to my things to watch list...

you know costner is not going to do some flyby bullshit made for t.v crap...

Im going in THANKS!!!!

you and yo lady be doing the popcorn thing.. Ive been single for years now.. lovign it...

but one of the few things thats dope about a relationship are finding shows yall both interested in and could watch together...

I couldnt take it because I cant seem to find a chick that hates cac reality shows.

I can tolerate some reality shows but it has to be mostly my people...

I could watch ninety day fiance tho, that scripted shit is fuckin HILARIOUS.

thanks for the heads up.....my good bruh.....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
GOTDAMMIT,

you gonna really make me add it to my things to watch list...

you know costner is not going to do some flyby bullshit made for t.v crap...

Im going in THANKS!!!!

you and yo lady be doing the popcorn thing.. Ive been single for years now.. lovign it...

but one of the few things thats dope about a relationship are finding shows yall both interested in and could watch together...

I couldnt take it because I cant seem to find a chick that hates cac reality shows.

I can tolerate some reality shows but it has to be mostly my people...

thanks for the heads up.....my good bruh.....
Bruh it is good and bad that we like the same shows because I be ready to watch them all and she be busy with her side hustle making shirts and shit. I be fuck them shirts and sit yo ass down. It only works 25% of the time. My oldest also, fucks with the same shows I fucks with. There is a void now he is off to college. I can't wait until my youngest is old enough to fuck with this real shit and cannot wait until my oldest gets back on break.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh it is good and bad that we like the same shows because I be ready to watch them all and she be busy with her side hustle making shirts and shit. I be fuck them shirts and sit yo ass down. It only works 25% of the time. My oldest also, fucks with the same shows I fucks with. There is a void now he is off to college. I can't wait until my youngest is old enough to fuck with this real shit and cannot wait until my oldest gets back on break.

bruh you dont tempt her with a nice foot massage or something, learn how to work them thumbs on the insoles..

bruh chicks love that shit...

let them take a shower first or soak their feet, then break out the oil, I make my own using a mineral oil base and grapefruit essential oil,

bruh chicks LOVE that scent....and cant wait to get a foot massage..

do a little studying youtube for techniques.. she would love you more, especially if she been on her foot all day...

cant hate her for the hustle tho.....everytime I massage a chicks foot, ninety nine percent of the time it leads to some awesome blowjobs bruh.....

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I really have been passing this one by. I guess I'll have to take a gander and see what's goin' on here.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

You ever seen this series? Download a few episodes to see it. On their 2nd season now. Pure comedy. If I recall correctly - from the same production company as 90 Day Fiance. Different network though.

Marrying Millions is an American reality television series that premiered on Lifetime on July 10, 2019. The show follows the everyday lives of six couples who face scrutiny from friends and family.

On October 2, 2019, the series was renewed for a second season which began on August 5, 2020.[1][2][3]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Thanks I need to catch up. Haven't seen many folks been talking about it much.

Yeah - it was a good season on the whole. Introduced some new characters ... ended strong. Not those dumb types of cliffhangers some series do. We checked it out and were like - "Oh shit ..." as it closed out the season finale.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
bruh you dont tempt her with a nice foot massage or something, learn how to work them thumbs on the insoles..

bruh chicks love that shit...

let them take a shower first or soak their feet, then break out the oil, I make my own using a mineral oil base and grapefruit essential oil,

bruh chicks LOVE that scent....and cant wait to get a foot massage..

do a little studying youtube for techniques.. she would love you more, especially if she been on her foot all day...

cant hate her for the hustle tho.....everytime I massage a chicks foot, ninety nine percent of the time it leads to some awesome blowjobs bruh.....
Mayne I am a foot massage master. We been married for almost 22 years, she knows all of tricks.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ever seen this series? Download a few episodes to see it. On their 2nd season now. Pure comedy. If I recall correctly - from the same production company as 90 Day Fiance. Different network though.

Marrying Millions is an American reality television series that premiered on Lifetime on July 10, 2019. The show follows the everyday lives of six couples who face scrutiny from friends and family.

On October 2, 2019, the series was renewed for a second season which began on August 5, 2020.[1][2][3]

will do....

Im stilll buggin off no neck ed, tellin the Flipina chick her breath stinks, on national t.v...

and then wonder why she left his ass...

lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
will do....

Im stilll buggin off no neck ed, tellin the Flipina chick her breath stinks, on national t.v...

and then wonder why she left his ass...

lol

It was good to see Rose stand up for herself, call out his actions & leave for good. She’s good people. You can tell by her pops. Humble, chill guy. Raised her well. Good father-daughter bond.