Yall spending how much on dates these days?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
However much these cost

711Lg2kHuAL.jpg

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
With inflation a decent date is $100
Option 1:
Ferry Ride from Jack London to the Ferry Building- $23 Total for 2 Round Trip
6 Oysters for Hog Island- $23
Bring your own wine -Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling 2022- $9.95
Total- $56 + Tax.

Option 2:
Picnic at Golden Gate, Tilden, Crissy Field,Delores Park, or Temescal.
Blanket- Free
Wine(weed if you are at Delores)- $20
Cheese Knives- Free
Cheese- $15
Total- $35

Option 3:
2 Cups of Coffee at 3 Crosses Cafe- $12
Miniature Golf for 2 - $30
Total - $42

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
she is welcome to sit on my couch for a few minutes to get herself together before we head in the room

i will even make her a beverage

if she need to feel like she was dated

:cool:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I dnt eat meat or dairy so a decent vegan plate will cost me about $25.... maybe $35 if you add a drink... x's 2. $75 on food alone.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
No one wants to appear cheap or low standard.

Most of them would gladly go on a cheap date with the right guy just to be in his company. Dont let them fool you.

If you breaking all your bread on a date trying to impress her you aint it.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
No one wants to appear cheap or low standard.

Most of them would gladly go on a cheap date with the right guy just to be in his company. Dont let them fool you.

If you breaking all your bread on a date trying to impress her you aint it.

Very True. When I was in the game it used to be quite easy. Look clean and kept, have some decent convo and just flow with it.
I've had women who wanted to be down just based off of me being "someone with sense" to talk to. Thanks to all the dummies talkin stupid shit to these broads. Makes for easy cleanup.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Very True. When I was in the game it used to be quite easy. Look clean and kept, have some decent convo and just flow with it.
I've had women who wanted to be down just based off of me being "someone with sense" to talk to. Thanks to all the dummies talkin stupid shit to these broads. Makes for easy cleanup.
Thats it.

Basic conversation skills and someone who is fun and enjoyable to be around.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
Going out with women is not a means to an end. It is the event. I don't take women out because I want to get some pussy. I'm getting the pussy either way. I go out because I want to go out and if I am going out for me why wouldn't I treat myself to the type of meal and event I deserve. You guys are selling yourself short trying to find the cheapest means to some pussy.

Learn the intricacies of fine dinning. Go somewhere and eat something out of your comfort zone get the chefs pairing or the omakase. Engage in The pleasentries of a wonderful play or live music. Become a gentleman and you will have the finest of women falling at your feet. Woman that are paid are accustomed to the best but it's not about the money it is about the quality of the experience. The food really does taste better. The beds really are softer.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s the summer in nyc nothing but bbqs all over the place.. bitch you hungry come meet me at this bbq and get your eat on off somebody else dime… you can even grab a take home plate.. you want some drinks my peoples will pour you a cup cause you with me, smoke let me holla at one of my boys and let him give you some free weed and a roll up… smoke, drink, eat and my pockets stayed the same hehehe.. nyc summer dates

Dave chapelle would be proud of me

Speaking on which I’m gonna take one of my special friends to a bbq around my way in about 15 mins hehehe

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't take women to restaurants on 1st dates. I'm not feeding a chick I don't really know, there's plenty of simps to do that. Take her to a chill lounge or a nice low key bar for some drinks & your success rate will be way higher.

Back when I was in the game my go to spot was Davenports for all my Houston peeps. Strong drinks, me spitting hypnosis usually led us back to my crib or the hotel depending on the type of chick :lol:.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going out with women is not a means to an end. It is the event. I don't take women out because I want to get some pussy. I'm getting the pussy either way. I go out because I want to go out and if I am going out for me why wouldn't I treat myself to the type of meal and event I deserve. You guys are selling yourself short trying to find the cheapest means to some pussy.

Learn the intricacies of fine dinning. Go somewhere and eat something out of your comfort zone get the chefs pairing or the omakase. Engage in The pleasentries of a wonderful play or live music. Become a gentleman and you will have the finest of women falling at your feet. Woman that are paid are accustomed to the best but it's not about the money it is about the quality of the experience. The food really does taste better. The beds really are softer.

Yup I said it before I go out a lot, and with that being said. The company of a woman is even better.

I’m hit this rooftop spot Friday might take something or might meet something.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel sorry for these women...they are so fucked up in the head, they can't be serious with their ghetto ass sounding self expect any decent guy to be spending 500 to 1000 on a first date. One chick said 5000, I know she had to be joking.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel sorry for these women...they are so fucked up in the head, they can't be serious with their ghetto ass sounding self expect any decent guy to be spending 500 to 1000 on a first date. One chick said 5000, I know she had to be joking.

Naa don’t feel sorry for them, that’s how you get caught up in their delusions.

It’s like scratching your head wondering why a fish can’t climb a tree. You only making your brain hurt trying to understand. Instead just understand female nature, what they say and what they do is two different things!