Yall ever see a dude using the equipment wrong at gym and want to help out?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I've had to tell young dudes to do the weight they can handle. They're so gassed up and trying to squat 300lbs, but they're just bending their knees and not doing a full squat. You'll build up to the heavy weights, but you need to have your form right first.
Seeing people fucking up squats is a particular pet peeve of mine.

If you're just bending the knees without proper form, it's not actually exercising. Or that is to say, you're missing all the target muscle groups that you're suppose strengthen whilst simultaneously putting your lower back in danger by not distributing the weight with a proper stance.

Basically you're wasting your time and everyone else's as they wait for you to get off the dumbbells.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
First off this spot sucks ass... worst ever... 2nd, buddy is wasting so much energy positioning himself AFTER having already lifted the bar... you going for a PR you need every bit of energy you can muster and holding that weight there is a workout in itself...
that spotter needs his ass kicked for not grabbing the bar once dude got stuck

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Females and newbies :smh: back in my Navy days yes we all helped each other out in the gym on base but now nope. We have a gym at work I just tell the trainers in there to go help them.