XXX---BGOL 2013 Week2 NFL Football Pool---XXX

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
MY BAD....i know this is kinda late but hopefully everyone has their picks in...

i guess this will b the new format of how the threads are made...

i`m gonna figure out the money thing by the end of the day with Tical...

besides that...good luck today everybody....:yes:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why a new thread?

The MODS couldn't leave the other thread up for the entire season. So, like before, we'll need to make a game thread every week. It's cool and the winner is definitely not going to be me this Week. I'm not feeling it. The Jets fucked me they were suppose to win that game.

wiZe

Star
Registered
The Ravens kicker missed 2 fgs today and the Packers are killing the Redskins...

I should of started Russell Wilson over RG3...:smh::smh::smh:

Man, I couldn't even bring myself to draft RGIII. Good thing is they'll be blown out when they play good teams (until he's back to form) so he'll get a lot of garbage time fantasy points.

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Not surprised by any of the 1st half wins. I was this close to taking San Diego, but I ain't mad at that one. That Carolina pick is the only one of mine I might do differently. The Panthers fucked me out of a 8-2 start.

slam

Super Moderator
The MODS couldn't leave the other thread up for the entire season. So, like before, we'll need to make a game thread every week. It's cool and the winner is definitely not going to be me this Week. I'm not feeling it. The Jets fucked me they were suppose to win that game.

:yes::yes:

get at me about the money situation....pm

wiZe

Star
Registered
Not surprised by any of the 1st half wins. I was this close to taking San Diego, but I ain't mad at that one. That Carolina pick is the only one of mine I might do differently. The Panthers fucked me out of a 8-2 start.

I should have taken Miami but I lean too much on home teams. Plus I've seen Indy play this year but not Miami.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Currently tied for the overall lead,i predict ill be in the lead at the end of next wk.
:D

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
I should have taken Miami but I lean too much on home teams. Plus I've seen Indy play this year but not Miami.

For some reason I can't stand picking games with two "all right" teams playing. Two good teams I don't have a problem, but games with two middle of the road or bad teams... :smh:

Next week looks like a bitch. I see 5 potential upsets, and at least 2 toss ups.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulation to all that have participated so far in Thursdays Night and Sunday games /w only the Monday Night Game remaining ( Pittsburgh Vs. Cincinnati):

WEEK 2 TOP 7 LEADERS /W TIMESTAMP
Screen_Shot_2013_09_16_at_5_04_43_AM.png

NOTICE: For tied records the order is based on the "EARLIEST" time-stamp. IT PAYS TO PUT YOUR PICKS IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

OVERALL TOP 7 POOL LEADERS GOING INTO MONDAY NIGHTS GAME:
Screen_Shot_2013_09_16_at_5_11_24_AM.png

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
in obvious situations i need to pick against my team....:smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I figured id let somebody else win this week and probably the next to keep the conspiracy theories to a minimum.

I seriously just came in here ready to talk shit if you'd won 2 weeks in a row :lol:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seriously just came in here ready to talk shit if you'd won 2 weeks in a row :lol:

:D

Actually, it's gonna be hard predicting a few of these games going forward. All of a sudden we got teams trying to be contenders

Miami
KC
Bills
SD
ARI

Usually in the past you would just automatically pick against these teams. Now you can't do that.

Also some teams don't look as strong early on in the season. Who do you pick when they are playing?

NE
PItt
NO
HOU
DAL

It's going to be some lucky winning for the next 4-6 weeks before things start to settle down and you can make reasonable predictions about these teams.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its a loooong season and its easy to makeup or lose ground. I figured id let somebody else win this week and probably the next to keep the conspiracy theories to a minimum.

:lol:i should be higher I kept fucking up my sign in to the pooltracker site. Went through a couple of different names:lol:Its all good though! Im sure that ill be at the top spot when its all said and done.

slam

Super Moderator
:lol:i should be higher I kept fucking up my sign in to the pooltracker site. Went through a couple of different names:lol:Its all good though! Im sure that ill be at the top spot when its all said and done.

:hmm:

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pit needs to win with one more score and shut Cin out in the 2nd half.

And if they do, Marvin Lewis has to go. Just ridiculous how stacked that team is and they can't beat a Pittsburgh team that is fucked with injuries and age...Lewis has the players, there's no excuse now

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And if they do, Marvin Lewis has to go. Just ridiculous how stacked that team is and they can't beat a Pittsburgh team that is fucked with injuries and age...Lewis has the players, there's no excuse now

I said it before and I'll say it again Andy Dalton is holding that team back! Least we forget the playoff round last season!