Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Starfield Shattered Space is coming this fall

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All 99 Mortal Kombat Characters Ranked! (Every Playable Character!)

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mortal Kombat Jax vs Spider-man.Local hot action short film

spider man south Africa - ACTION COMEDY SHORT FILM - WALKER REIGNS

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have bought the last 3 Far Crys. Play for an hour talk about how nice it is and never go back.

If there was a game progress vs money spent on games i would be in the low 5%. Its sad, I miss the thrill and relaxation of games. Time has not been my friend lately. When the kids were babies it was easy to play while they slept in my arms. Now free time is stretching out on the couch happy that its quiet once they are all sleep. Only for me to be knocked out sleep an hour later. Even my 10 year old daughter asked when was the last time i played my Xbox or PS, i told her to mind her business.

But I will be getting the new Battlefield on Black Friday and hopefully a Series X just to collect dust.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ps4 and ps5 for now. Sony waits til the last minute to talk about PC. Regardless their fanboys downplay everything they do to save face.
1000% right bro sony have no games coming out exclusive but 2 all there main aaa games got pushed back and there still talking about xbox saying xbox have no games coming out..im like dude what world you live on sony in the same boat at least on my xbox series x the games looks better and runs better then the ps5...fanboys are the worst folks known to man like there getting a check from sony or something lol..all i am saying is i have both systems and xbox wins off game pass alone...

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1000% right bro sony have no games coming out exclusive but 2 all there main aaa games got pushed back and there still talking about xbox saying xbox have no games coming out..im like dude what world you live on sony in the same boat at least on my xbox series x the games looks better and runs better then the ps5...fanboys are the worst folks known to man like there getting a check from sony or something lol..all i am saying is i have both systems and xbox wins off game pass alone...
I agree...I was Team Sony as far as me playing on consoles go...but Gamepass is a steal. I copped me series s off that alone.
But still gonna get a discount edition 5. But Gamepass can hold me over till GOW come out