Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, thats good to know. However, if ya got a new system, ya might want a new game or two as well. Can it be used on software? if so the $40 savings is interchangeable and still saves the consumer $40. Thank you for pointing that out kind sir.

From the site. And even though it just says Xbox One, it also means Series X. It just an old boilerplate they've been running the deal since the summer.

Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners, Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Baby Alive Grow Up Baby, Barbie Dreamhouse & Camper, Bose, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, The Child action figure, CVS clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Disney Frozen Castle, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Elvie, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Rubik’s Cube, Sorry, Trouble), Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, HP, Imaginext Batcave, Infant Optics, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, Little People Rampway, L.O.L. House & Collector, Mega Bloks, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nerf Ultra, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Poo-Pourri, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, power shave, power dental, Harry’s and Flamingo, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, What Do You Meme?, and Xbox One hardware

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Bullshit perfect scores as usual. Biggest takeaways from multiple reviews I see are that there are a lot of bugs. They addressed it without saying it by stating that a another patch is planned for launch day. And your character is the side missions vs. the main story comes off as 2 different people who never adapts personality wise. Should be decent though.

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
Just swapped my order from xbox to playstation since my personal xbox isn't in yet. I don't like the fact that the real next gen upgrades won't be until sometime next year.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't great. I was getting the game for my PS4 but canceled since I'm not getting a PS5 for a while.

I bought the Xbox version instead. Hopefully when my Series X gets here around the 23rd some of the issues will be ironed out.

I mean this game is the only reason I worked so damn hard to get a next gen console this year. Fighting those bots better have been worth it.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you pick up your system from Best Buy or Walmart, make sure you take some one with you. These fucker don't give you a bag to put the console in lol. Had me out here looking like a big ass target :smh: :lol:All eyes were on me, ALL.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bullshit perfect scores as usual. Biggest takeaways from multiple reviews I see are that there are a lot of bugs. They addressed it without saying it by stating that a another patch is planned for launch day. And your character is the side missions vs. the main story comes off as 2 different people who never adapts personality wise. Should be decent though.
Expected to see a review starting with"Welcome to Bug City.":lol:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you pick up your system from Best Buy or Walmart, make sure you take some one with you. These fucker don't give you a bag to put the console in lol. Had me out here looking like a big ass target :smh: :lol:All eyes were on me, ALL.
I remember those days. I always tell my kids what it was like growing up in Detroit. You don’t leave any boxes outside, you drop them shits off on another block.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bought 4 Xbox's from Microsoft, and I have one one the way. They off and on on that limit.