Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Starfield Shattered Space is coming this fall

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I tried Control and wasn't feeling it. Playing through Horizon Zero Dawn now and I like it but after about a week im bored with it and looking for something else lol.
i played control.. and i get what they were trying to do.. but i just switched it to easy because is was such a chore to play.....just wanted to be done with it

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I tried Control and wasn't feeling it. Playing through Horizon Zero Dawn now and I like it but after about a week im bored with it and looking for something else lol.

Control starts off incredibly slowly. I originally played it for about an hour then moved on to other games.

I eventually came back to it to give it a chance. Once you level up, you're like a jedi, you can seize control of enemies and make them attack other enemies, you can use telekinesis to throw objects, you can levitate and your weapons get better. You can also enable cheats from the menu that allows for infinite lives and one shot one kills without effecting achievements.

The facial animations were the best I've seen and the ray tracing was incredibly impressive.