Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
retroarch retail mode.... haven't tried this yet but I am

And now the catch... Your account needs to be whitelisted

Update... Never mind... You no longer need to be whitelisted.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Why are people turning themselves into Knots over this shit…

The deal will not be complete until a minimum next year… they still have the EU…..

Call of Duty is a annual game….

So we have 2022 and 2023….. maybe 2024…

so of course Phil has to say COD will be PS5 in the future… cause technically yeah. But until the ink is official there is no way he is going to say shit to jeopardize the deal or hurt the value of the company….

but in conclusion…. You don’t pay 68 billion to put shit on someone else’s system and allow them to receive a tax from the sales.

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I give this man credit …

this dude level of Sony fanboyism is next level… how do you make a video saying “why would be salty” … while at the same time… Sound very salty.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are people turning themselves into Knots over this shit…

The deal will not be complete until a minimum next year… they still have the EU…..

Call of Duty is a annual game….

So we have 2022 and 2023….. maybe 2024…

so of course Phil has to say COD will be PS5 in the future… cause technically yeah. But until the ink is official there is no way he is going to say to jeopardize the deal or hurt the value of the company….

but in conclusion…. You don’t pay 68 billion to put shit on someone else’s system and allow them to receive a tax from the sales.
Exactly
Stop complaining and buy and xbox
Xbox fans have to buy a playstation to play certain games
That's how the game goes

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I give this man credit …

this dude level of Sony fanboyism is next level… how do you make a video saying “why would be salty” … while at the same time… Sound very salty.

Dude sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet. And yeah he's salty as hell, if Sony had bought Activision he would be saying Xbox is dead and sing the praises of Call of Duty.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I just don’t get the hate on Infinite Warfare…. It’s easily one of my favorite call of duty’s because it did something different with the franchise…

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yesterday, Microsoft announced that it is acquiring Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion. Less than 24 hours later, this has already caused rival company Sony’s market value to plummet by a whopping $20 billion.
The news comes from a recently filed Bloomberg report, which states that Sony Group Corp. saw its shares fall by 13% yesterday, Wednesday, Jan. 18. This marks the company’s biggest drop since Oct. 2008.
To put this into perspective, Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard has knocked $20 billion off of Sony’s market value in a single day. According to Bloomberg, games and network services account for approximately 30% of Sony’s revenue. Microsoft, meanwhile, earns the majority of its money elsewhere, which is part of why this titanic purchase has had such a massive, instantly pronounced effect on its rival. It has also been alleged that only “some” Activision Blizzard games will be available on PS5.
The acquisition is no doubt intended to bolster Microsoft’s Game Pass service for Xbox consoles, which allows subscribers to access a vast library of games in exchange for a monthly fee. After the company’s acquisition of Bethesda and its subsidiaries earlier this year led to iconic titles such as The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Doom becoming available via the service, the possibility of behemoth video game series like Call of Duty following a similar trajectory is likely, especially given that the service recently surpassed 25 million global users.
That’s not to say the acquisition is all good for Microsoft. Activision Blizzard is currently facing widespread allegations of harassment within the company, with both employees and shareholders having called for CEO Bobby Kotick’s resignation in recent months. Activision Blizzard workers have also staged walkouts and strikes in retaliation against layoffs and inaction.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just don’t get the hate on Infinite Warfare…. It’s easily one of my favorite call of duty’s because it did something different with the franchise…
Actually liked the story myself..was like The Expanse in videogame form at times

Thing is CoD hardcore fans began shitting on it from the second the original trailer dropped..

Still have the book of all the concept art..looks like there was a whole lot they couldve done with that universe

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Actually liked the story myself..was like The Expanse in videogame form at times

Thing is CoD hardcore fans began shitting on it from the second the original trailer dropped..

Still have the book of all the concept art..looks like there was a whole lot they couldve done with that universe

I would love for Microsoft to find some way to separate that universe and make it it's on thing..
Cause like you said... there is alot there.

Just the ability to fly a space ship into a warship... get out... blow some shit up.. run back to your ship and get out of dodge.... Never got old to me.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
EA is going to cop one of those big publishers. They been second in almost every negotiation. They might get WB or Square :dunno:

You know what's crazy... EA has a market cap of 32 billion. They could buy WB and Square

But this is insane... Prior to the sell Activision Blizzard had a market cap of 50 billion.

Sony has a Market Cap of 142 billion.

So basically, we can eliminate the chance that Sony is every going to buy EA and they were never a player in the Activision sale.

They could buy WB or Square but those would be multi-billion dollar sales that I don't think they could afford.

Microsoft's Market cap is 2.264 Trillion...

Seriously... If they wanted to... they could buy 3 Sonys.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im forever pissed over Street Fighter 5….

street fighter 5 is why im all onboard whatever the fuck Microsoft does…

it’s fucking street fighter

also does anyone remember when PlayStation completely controlled Madden for years. Years…

Microsoft had to create their own football game.
EA didn't want to put Madden on Xbox, and once they saw the sales were good, they changed up their tune.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh and he is a pro-trumper…

So yeah
Not anymore. I saw one of his videos a month ago and all the comments were about him not being loyal to conservative rhetoric for calling out Trump for the George Floyd protest reactions. He lost a bunch of subs because the white racists only liked him because he was saying things they wanted to hear.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FJl0uCWVkAEUKA1

Last edited: