Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

this move is all about Gamepass… if this gets approved … call of duty and StarCraft become Xbox exclusives….

microsoft is going to say… you don’t need a console to play our games. Sign up for gamepass and you can play anywhere…

Also

Sony fans should applaud this move… It’s going to force Sony’s hand. They are going to have to start putting day one games on their service or day one on PC… to compete long term.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Call of duty is big on this side but the true win of this is the fact that we now own WORLD OF WARCRAFT. You all dont have a clue how big this is in Asia.

I never knew as a kid playing the super nintendo in my room that I would be working for THE king of AAA gaming. Honestly even with stocks now you dont even need to diversify with MSFT. We do EVERYTHING

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Call of duty is big on this side but the true win of this is the fact that we now own WORLD OF WARCRAFT. You all dont have a clue how big this is in Asia.

I never knew as a kid playing the super nintendo in my room that I would be working for THE king of AAA gaming. Honestly even with stocks now you dont even need to diversify with MSFT. We do EVERYTHING

completely agree… Warcraft is enormous