Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Microsoft's messaging wasn't the greatest. Any game can be moved around to any drive. But the optimized games may stop you and say it must run from the Internal drive. But if you aren't playing some of them, store them elsewhere to save space. I have an HDD for storage and a SSD for gaming connected to my Series X. But optimized games I'm actually playing I move to Internal.
This plus you can play optimized games from the 1tb module.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Too busy with Yakuza Like A Dragon to even consider Cyberpunk until the updates are all done. And once I'm done with Yakuza I need to play Immortals.

I've got Cyberpunk but once I realized that its not the Xbox Series X version and that it doesn't come out until next year... I'm like what the point..

So I've been replaying gears now that I have the 4k tv to match this new system....

And man I'm in Heaven... Gears 4 and 5 are like new games..

Then I'm going with AC but I heard that Immortals was on sale... so I might just scoop it.

I just don't see myself enjoying Cyberpunk knowing that its not the best version

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I've got Cyberpunk but once I realized that its not the Xbox Series X version and that it doesn't come out until next year... I'm like what the point..

So I've been replaying gears now that I have the 4k tv to match this new system....

And man I'm in Heaven... Gears 4 and 5 are like new games..

Then I'm going with AC but I heard that Immortals was on sale... so I might just scoop it.

I just don't see myself enjoying Cyberpunk knowing that its not the best version
Exactly. Might as well wait until it runs properly. No rush.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
If you have a 4K UHD tv it’s worth it...

The Gears 5 Hivebuster DLC is the first true next gen like Game that I’ve played... That shit is fucking amazing and looks crispy
Yep I don't even play story modes but had been hearing how good gears looked. That Hivebuster looked good

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I like both the PS5 and Xbox Series X

Some of yall know that I'm heavy into retro-gaming, emulation and game preservation and the Xbox Series X would allow me to have a clean, couch-ready emulation setup but will the Series X work with 3rd party, retro inspired controllers from companies such as a Retrobit and 8bitdo?