X-Men:The Gifted Discussion Thread

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They didn't even try to come up with some cool mutant powers. Flash has better special effects. Hell, Heroes did this better in 2006. :smh:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki ... You might want to put Xmen in the Title. I thought this was about the movie.. gifted.

Also this trailer looks fucking Legit.... BUT... it's FOX and we all know how FOX does it. It's just tough to get really invested in FOX genre shows because the shows start out on the bubble and rarely get a Second Season.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Good trailer, but FOX has a history of making trailers look damn good. I'm going to give it shot. Allegedly Marvel was in charge of the creative, but we all know what happens when the FOX execs enter the room.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gee.
Let me guess.
Yet another series in which:
- No MAJOR/POPULAR superhero is regularly featured.
- The government/law enforcement are evil.
- Teens with powers are (misunderstood, feared, ostracized, hunted etc...)
- The message is that being "different" is difficult but cool.
- The female protagonist is a tough, no nonsense badass.
lastly...
- The gay/lesbian/trans/interracial angle is inevitable. (It IS from Bryan Singer, after all...)

This trailer basically highlights yet another "By The Numbers" scifi/superhero series... :yawn:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Gee.
Let me guess.
Yet another series in which:
- No MAJOR/POPULAR superhero is regularly featured.
- The government/law enforcement are evil.
- Teens with powers are (misunderstood, feared, ostracized, hunted etc...)
- The message is that being "different" is difficult but cool.
- The female protagonist is a tough, no nonsense badass.
lastly...
- The gay/lesbian/trans/interracial angle is inevitable. (It IS from Bryan Singer, after all...)

This trailer basically highlights yet another "By The Numbers" scifi/superhero series... :yawn:

If a known Marvel character does turn up itll probably be a C or D-lister(like sometimes on Agents of Shield) for a one-off appearance in which he or she is hired to find the family..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if you guys can boycott the nfl than ya shoud boycott this..this is connected to the boy fucker brian singer...do not support kid fucker companies or products..will you and your family boycott pedo directors??

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
if you guys can boycott the nfl than ya shoud boycott this..this is connected to the boy fucker brian singer...do not support kid fucker companies or products..will you and your family boycott pedo directors??

God dammit.....now I can't watch this fucking show.

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

Thanks for the heads up.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQrA03UAQzDgmOztdndT7Q/videos

http://www.egotastic.com/2017/09/ch...inutes-of-foxs-mutant-series-the-gifted-video

the-gifted-1-eb77e98b_featured@360x.jpg

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I think it has potential with the mutant hunters(Sentinel). It has a nice pace as well. Caught it on hulu.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
@ansatsusha_gouki ... You might want to put Xmen in the Title. I thought this was about the movie.. gifted.

Also this trailer looks fucking Legit.... BUT... it's FOX and we all know how FOX does it. It's just tough to get really invested in FOX genre shows because the shows start out on the bubble and rarely get a Second Season.

That was a good movie too.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
They put a cameo in it and ppl died first episode. I'll stick around for a while.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so ya can boycott the nfl but cannot boycott pedo productions..once again bgol has failed when it comes to not supporting boy touchers