"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Its obvious we gonna be dealing with this shit in 2022.

In 2023..

In 2024...

In other words, just get used to it being the norm for a long time.
Yep and each variant is going to kill a lot of people. By the time this virus calms down and I do mean really calms down 20 to 30% of the earths population will be gone….And people 20 to 30% of earths population is a lot of people.

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep and each variant is going to kill a lot of people. By the time this virus calms down and I do mean really calms down 20 to 30% of the earths population will be gone….And people 20 to 30% of earths population is a lot of people.

Nah bruh that's 1.4 billion people I can't see that many people dying it's not even advantageous to the survival of the virus itself.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Nah bruh that's 1.4 billion people I can't see that many people dying it's not even advantageous to the survival of the virus itself.
You know my predictions about this virus has been unfortunately coming true so bookmark this please I hope it don’t come true but you see this new variant is making everyone go crazy right now

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
So far the official tally is just over 5 million. It’s a fact that a lot of these countries are not reporting accurate numbers to disguise the fact the virus is spreading like wildfire in their countries.

Good chance the numbers is well over 10 million total deaths. If so the total death toll could easily reach over 25 million by the end of 2022 if countries were truthful.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Brothers, check this:

Oh shit he broke this down pretty good…..so with the naked eye this is almost a super mutation may I kept tell me you dumb ass people who was fighting me on vaccines you are better hope they get an answer to this pretty quickly or (The F250 joke)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

article-10245769-51012135-705_636x434.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star