"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

78872099-12854847-image-m-5_1702395074993.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Crazy story I have to share.

We found out yesterday that a brother I work with in our corporate office (but didn't really know) well passed away on Monday.

This brother was fairly young (only a year younger than me) and I was told by my supervisor on the low before people arrived to the office this morning that the cause of death was most likely COVID.

This brother was in the office last week at least in Wednesday and maybe after meaning it's possible he caught it at work and/or exposed others.

The crazy part is even after this no one in the office other than me wore a mask. I even heard someone in the office near where I sit coughing up a lung the entire day and no one seemed phased :smh:

It's just mind blowing to me, I can't wrap my mind around how even with someone that young and who works in your office dying they still don't think to put a mask on.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Crazy story I have to share.

We found out yesterday that a brother I work with in our corporate office (but didn't really know) well passed away on Monday.

This brother was fairly young (only a year younger than me) and I was told by my supervisor on the low before people arrived to the office this morning that the cause of death was most likely COVID.

This brother was in the office last week at least in Wednesday and maybe after meaning it's possible he caught it at work and/or exposed others.

The crazy part is even after this no one in the office other than me wore a mask. I even heard someone in the office near where I sit coughing up a lung the entire day and no one seemed phased :smh:

It's just mind blowing to me, I can't wrap my mind around how even with someone that young and who works in your office dying they still don't think to put a mask on.
When I went to court for an eviction first week of September...... they had everyone in there packed liked sardines.... 200+ ... in a room with about 160 seats...only a handful of us were wearing masks..... eventually a brother sat next to me.... coughing...... then he was breathing like he had ran up ten flights of stairs.... all without a mask..... he finally got up and left the room with a lawyer...... two minutes later a Spanish chick sat in his empty spot.... no mask.... and started coughing inside of three minutes.... :hmm:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I went to court for an eviction first week of September...... they had everyone in there packed liked sardines.... 200+ ... in a room with about 160 seats...only a handful of us were wearing masks..... eventually a brother sat next to me.... coughing...... then he was breathing like he had ran up ten flights of stairs.... all without a mask..... he finally got up and left the room with a lawyer...... two minutes later a Spanish chick sat in his empty spot.... no mask.... and started coughing inside of three minutes.... :hmm:

You need to pay your bills

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star